over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high BP question...

james caan

Registered
For members who are dealing with BP issues..what has worked best for you? I started out on Lisinopril, which they took me off, because of the severe couphing. Then it was Metoprolol, but because of low heart rate issues i have, that was also removed. Now they put me on HCTZ, in all honesty im not seeing much of BP lowering. As i mentioned before my Doc is not the most open minded, but i have an appointment next week, so im seeing what others have had success with. Right now im avg. 160-168/90-96.

I have had issues with blood pressure in the past. I was able to lower it with descent cardio program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cough on an ace...

Ask him about a sartan. Class of bp drug similar to the -April's but no cough... Usually...

Cardio, diet, and I have had success with carditone

Lisinipril and HTZ. Dropped from 150's to 120's.

-

I've been getting chronic cough from Lisinopril as well and it's very annoying. Would love more input from people.

For members who are dealing with BP issues..what has worked best for you? I started out on Lisinopril, which they took me off, because of the severe couphing. Then it was Metoprolol, but because of low heart rate issues i have, that was also removed. Now they put me on HCTZ, in all honesty im not seeing much of BP lowering. As i mentioned before my Doc is not the most open minded, but i have an appointment next week, so im seeing what others have had success with. Right now im avg. 160-168/90-96.

HCTZ alone is very mild and not going to do much. I had the same problem with Lisinopril and am now on Benicar and have no noticeable side effects from it. I would ask your doc to try 20mg Benicar and then if that gets you close to where you need to be but not there, then he can add in HTCZ(I think they make a Benicar with it already in it, not positive).

Xuezhikang

A user PMed me about my recent post above " Xuezhikang" so here is the info I got from Dante years ago:

Kaiser the stuff is incredibly powerful---i wouldn't use more than the 2 at nite---the 2 morn and 2 nite recommendation is for people who are off the charts cholesterol wise---my cholesterol went down to 102 and i was like whoa with only 2 tabs at nite!!! So i started eating junkier and went to only one tab at nite and it went to 128--so im only using 1 tab 3 days a week now---its extremely powerful. I would also add in 4-6 grams a day of Vitamin D in an oil based capsule---my HDL levels went up 25 points(yes 25!) in 2 weeks of adding vitamin D as recommended by DR davis on his famous website---that absolutely amazed me.

Cardio cardio cardio cardio cardio cardio

Meds have too many sides. I was on norvasc until I read that it blocks much of the hormones I'm taking. I take clonidine HCL which blocks norepinephrine making life less than stimulating because you don't get the adrenaline rush that life brings. But, it blocks aldosterone, and increases Hgh via GHRH release and somatostatin inhibition. It would be considered perfect for bodybuilding and to stack with hgh. Only problem is it's highly addictive. I stopped it, went through withdrawals, then returned to nightly dosing to keep me shredded by all the benefits of aldosterone blocking, hgh release, and somatostatin inhibition. It helps me sleep. HCTZ will lead to bad cramping. I used that for my bodybuilding show.

The best way to lower bp is to drop water weight via clean diet and cardio.

Meds have too many sides. I was on norvasc until I read that it blocks much of the hormones I'm taking. I take clonidine HCL which blocks norepinephrine making life less than stimulating because you don't get the adrenaline rush that life brings. But, it blocks aldosterone, and increases Hgh via GHRH release and somatostatin inhibition. It would be considered perfect for bodybuilding and to stack with hgh. Only problem is it's highly addictive. I stopped it, went through withdrawals, then returned to nightly dosing to keep me shredded by all the benefits of aldosterone blocking, hgh release, and somatostatin inhibition. It helps me sleep. HCTZ will lead to bad cramping. I used that for my bodybuilding show.

Did you really notice a large difference taking the clonidine as far as bodybuilding effects?

Did you really notice a large difference taking the clonidine as far as bodybuilding effects?

Notice how I'm always shredded without water retention in my pics even while on anadrol, dbol, deca, test, gh, etc.? That's because I have no aldosterone.

I am on norvasc too. I did not know of blocks many hormones we take. Could you be more specific? I am only on 5mg daily. How much were you taking?

I am on norvasc too. I did not know of blocks many hormones we take. Could you be more specific? I am only on 5mg daily. How much were you taking?

It's a calcium channel blocker which many hormones are regulated through.

http://www.researchgate.net/profile...dex_in_adult_rats/file/79e4150f950e6cbab8.pdf

CONCLUSION
Testicular histology and serum GnRH, LH and FSH levels can further help in arriving at a clear-cut conclusion. At this stage, the only conclusion is that the amlodipine causes a significant drop in absolute testicular weight, GSI and serum testosterone levels. Whether the reduction in absolute testicular weight and GSI has been caused by suppressed testosterone levels or vice versa, that needs to be further determined.[B\]

Last edited:
Amlodipine 5mg Tablets - SPC - eMC

In another rat study in which male rats were treated with amlodipine besilate for 30 days at a dose comparable with the human dose based on mg/kg, decreased plasma follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone were found as well as decreases in sperm density and in the number of mature spermatids and Sertoli cells.

Notice how I'm always shredded without water retention in my pics even while on anadrol, dbol, deca, test, gh, etc.? That's because I have no aldosterone.

Is there any bad effects that come from having no aldosterone or from using clonidine?

Is there any bad effects that come from having no aldosterone or from using clonidine?

Extremely addictive!!! Like coming off opiate addiction.

Not sure what a lack of aldosterone does other than lead to water retention when you deprive the body of water or have access gh in your system. Possibly it's to protect the body from dehydration?

aldosterone, a steroid hormone secreted by the adrenal glands. Aldosterone serves as the principal regulator of the salt and water balance of the body and thus is categorized as a mineralocorticoid. It also has a small effect on the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131