advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How low have you been calorie wise when dieting?

GetSuperBig

Banned
As above.

Especially for those who are naturally an endo body type.

Do you literally feel like you're starving everyday at 8 weeks out?

Look forward to hearing people's responses.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

When my carbs gets at the lowest (50-75g a day) I do not starve at all, I am too tired to feel starving...this is on a 275-300g protein and no more than 30g fat (about 1800-2000kcals and on my high carb days (500-750g day) I could eat and eat and eat nonstop
Tried keto diet once, never felt hungry at all, actually I had to remind myself to eat all that fat and protein

When my carbs gets at the lowest (50-75g a day) I do not starve at all, I am too tired to feel starving...this is on a 275-300g protein and no more than 30g fat (about 1800-2000kcals and on my high carb days (500-750g day) I could eat and eat and eat nonstop
Tried keto diet once, never felt hungry at all, actually I had to remind myself to eat all that fat and protein

Why not do the keto again then....were the results worse? My hunger wasn't quite as bad on keto either and my energy was more constant but there are other reasons I don't prefer it now.

OP my calories halfway through cuts have ranged from 2000-2200 if doing moderate carb ups and cardio down to 1200 if doing huge refeeds and less cardio (kind of like Lyle McDonald's RFL)

Yeah so fairly low then.
Mine are about 2000 ish now just adding cardio in. Then refeed i'm gonna keep clean carb wise

just started my cut. 2800 cals on workout days with 100 g fat. 200 gram carb. 280-300 gram protein. off days carbs are cut in half. this for two weeks then off days will be zero carbs with moderate carb on smaller bodypart days and higher carb on leg and back day till results stall.

Its definatly a lot easyer to control hunger low carb for sure. Problem is I can't function and constantly feel pissed of and snappy. Have to be in good mood to look after my son so I just strip fats back to bare minimum needed to stay alive lol. Feel pretty good doing it this way. By end of cut I'm about 300c 250p and 7f. That's not counting the fat on the brown rice, mixed veg and Turkey brest. Probably about another 20g there. I don't count calories just macros but I think it comes to about 2800 calories with incidentals. somr of those calories are probably fibre so don't really count. Not sure of the calories on the packets include fibre or not in UK. Suprisingly I get no negatives striping fat this low. The carbs do make me want to eat more though. I just try to bloat myself on water and green tea

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This diet is kicking my ass.

Feel like a zombie 24/7
So drained
So weak in the gym
Constantly hungry
Sex drive dropped massively
Irritable all day

1800cals. Jeeez. Kill me

All this for a holiday.

Craving foods all day. Even just kids cereal. Lol.

Seriously thinking about upping them a bit tbh. Might be doing more harm than good being this low

Its definatly a lot easyer to control hunger low carb for sure. Problem is I can't function and constantly feel pissed of and snappy. Have to be in good mood to look after my son so I just strip fats back to bare minimum needed to stay alive lol. Feel pretty good doing it this way. By end of cut I'm about 300c 250p and 7f. That's not counting the fat on the brown rice, mixed veg and Turkey brest. Probably about another 20g there. I don't count calories just macros but I think it comes to about 2800 calories with incidentals. somr of those calories are probably fibre so don't really count. Not sure of the calories on the packets include fibre or not in UK. Suprisingly I get no negatives striping fat this low. The carbs do make me want to eat more though. I just try to bloat myself on water and green tea

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Thats pretty high numbers of carbs and cals you can stay with and get super lean I would say. Assuming you have pretty fast metabolism? I have fast one too bulk on 5-6k cals never was more than 10% my whole life, can get 6-7% bf very easily on 3k cals and some cardio, but to get ultrashredded I have to suffer and lower carbs below 100g/day, cals in the low 2k zone

tr,
At what amount of carbs do you begin to feel your workouts suffering, and how do you compensate? When I cut carbs below ~150/day, I start to feel weaker in my lifts and I need more recovery time.

Also, as a guy with a slower metabolism, I need to go below 2k/day to get to 10%, so consider yourself blessed to be able to get to 6% on 3k!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2000 a day is about as low as i can go before the constant hunger becomes to much to bear... i need to introduce cardio to shift the rest when i stop leaning out at that intake.

Do any of you bigger guys use KETO?

Im feeling like utter crap atm on my low fat moderate carb diet.

When i last dieting i did the Dave Palumbo keto style diet and im sure i felt much better than this.

Im 96-97kg on waking...6ft 1ish. Probs 10% bf.

I'm endo/meso. Keto, low carb, cycling whatever I'm always freaking hungry it don't matter. Energy will be up and down on any diet most of its mental anyway.
Bottom line is if I don't wanna be fat then I can't eat too much. That's the whole idea of a diet.

I really prefer to eat around maintenance and do daily cardio and my 3x week weight sessions to burn the extra calories when I diet without drugs. Slow and steady, but my strength stays up and I don't get discouraged in the gym.

When I'm feeling really hardcore, maintenance, plus DNP, plus daily cardio = weakest and most shredded dude in the gym

I am the same way as tr is. Right new I'm doing 40/0/10 and 3 of the meals ifs whey protein isolate and 3 meals the fats come from oil. I am low on energy, hungry all the time, and just simply hate it. Work outs are long and hard (that's what she said) followed up with cardio.

I don't even have cravings any more, I'm just hungry. Also I should mention that I'm still getting stronger every week.

Edit: I've been dieting since probably mid to late January and just started a cycle like 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am the same way as tr is. Right new I'm doing 40/0/10 and 3 of the meals ifs whey protein isolate and 3 meals the fats come from oil. I am low on energy, hungry all the time, and just simply hate it. Work outs are long and hard (that's what she said) followed up with cardio.

I don't even have cravings any more, I'm just hungry. Also I should mention that I'm still getting stronger every week.

Edit: I've been dieting since probably mid to late January and just started a cycle like 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What's your cycle like? Are you on just to preserve muscle during fat loss or are you looking to gain new muscle now (I am not sure if you are still in diet mode)

I really prefer to eat around maintenance and do daily cardio and my 3x week weight sessions to burn the extra calories when I diet without drugs. Slow and steady, but my strength stays up and I don't get discouraged in the gym.

When I'm feeling really hardcore, maintenance, plus DNP, plus daily cardio = weakest and most shredded dude in the gym

How long do you stay on the DNP? From what I've read, that is a pretty miserable experience. Also, do you use any steroids or just the DNP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How has dieting been off cycle up until 3 weeks ago? Were you on anything at all like TRT? I lose so much size if I try to cut off cycle. Haven't tried on just TRT though taking it slow.

I can relate to the always being hungry without cravings, that's where I'm at now and have been dieting since January 3rd.

You're strength stays up dieting with no drugs at all? As mentioned above mine goes to shit typically without a decent amount.

What's your cycle like? Are you on just to preserve muscle during fat loss or are you looking to gain new muscle now (I am not sure if you are still in diet mode)

How long do you stay on the DNP? From what I've read, that is a pretty miserable experience. Also, do you use any steroids or just the DNP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3-4 weeks on DNP. I at least stay on some test (higher than TRT) just in case. DNP is supposed to be muscle sparing but you never can tell. Rather be safe than sorry. I usually run my doses pretty high too (600-800mg) but the fat loss amount is just insane in that little amount of time. It is hell, and I do not recommend it unless you don't have a job, or have one that does not require you to be around people much, lol

How has dieting been off cycle up until 3 weeks ago? Were you on anything at all like TRT? I lose so much size if I try to cut off cycle. Haven't tried on just TRT though taking it slow.

I can relate to the always being hungry without cravings, that's where I'm at now and have been dieting since January 3rd.

You're strength stays up dieting with no drugs at all? As mentioned above mine goes to shit typically without a decent amount.

I'm not dieting without drugs. I'm either dieting while on AAS or dieting while on AAS + DNP.

Just started a Tren cycle. 1000mg Tren-E, 300mg Test-E, 100mg Anavar. I plan to eat well above maintenance while still losing a decent amount of fat. Diet is high protein, high carbs on workout days, medium carbs on non workout days, and low fat all around.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity