advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One body part i desperately need help with....

GetSuperBig

Banned
If anyone finds a solution ill be deeply great full.

Chest thickness....it sucks....its awful. Face on it has good shape and im not weak...i can press 100lb dumbells for ten reps.

Tried wider grip....narrow...pre exhaust....high reps.

Nothing will change it.

I'm tall and my arms are long....longer than the average.

Just the only body part that gets to me tbh.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Try this: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS132UUxNig"]360CUT Starnes Hex Press - YouTube[/ame]

there is a thread about upper chest development with pretty good tips!

Another tip: JOHN MEADOWS :yeahthat:

Join his site its only 10 bucks a month. If u like what you see there, maybe hire him.

Chest is a problem for me too, finally startin to grow now because:

- pre-exhaust with "feel" movements: hex press, twist press
- heavy explosive movments with chains, bands, Slingshot
- high(er) rep movments: machine press, smith machine press, (pec minor) dips
- progressive overload for ISOLATION Movments with perfect form
- DC CHEST Stretch

Find out what works for YOU. Espacally in the FORM Department. For example: dont lock out just because XY say that you have to do so.
If you can feel the muscle work and a little bit later the muscle grow, YOU DO IT RIGHT! Dont care if someone think that is BAD FORM.

*"dont lock out" was just an example. I think constant tension is important so i dont lockout.

Depending on your level of development and how long you have been lifting and juicing it may just be genetic. Try doing your gear shots in the chest and see of that helps.

Decline BB benchpress and pec injections helped me out big time...lower weights and higher reps work for me

Chest thickness....it sucks....its awful. Face on it has good shape and im not weak...i can press 100lb dumbells for ten reps.

Nothing will change it.

Cheers

Hw much muscle weight have you put on since trying to achieve this? Its like guys that say they wanna add 2"s on their arm, and what curl should they do... your problem is you need to get BIGGER.... you cant add inches on a muscle and just stay the same weight, unless we are talking seo...u need to get overall bigger if you want the thickness your looking for w your genetics lacking in that area... switiching up an angle or a rep range isn't going to just add inches to a muscle imo

Decline BB benchpress and pec injections helped me out big time...lower weights and higher reps work for me

pec injects as in with fast acting gear you mean?

the dogcrap stretches & program really added some thickness to my upper chest.

use best exercises to fully stimulate the chest as best you can. if you don't like the shape of your chest blame mom and dad :star-war:
-JS

Last edited:
If your not doing dips you need to add them in your chest day. One difference!Just make sure your fingers are on the inside portion of the dip handle so that your wrists are outward and fingers are facing each other. Keep feet or knees forward and do about 4 sets to failure. Worked for me.

If your not doing dips you need to add them in your chest day. One difference!Just make sure your fingers are on the inside portion of the dip handle so that your wrists are outward and fingers are facing each other. Keep feet or knees forward and do about 4 sets to failure. Worked for me.
Gironda dips baby! The best chest mass builder, period.

Depending on your level of development and how long you have been lifting and juicing it may just be genetic. Try doing your gear shots in the chest and see of that helps.

What size needle is ideal for chest inj's?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hw much muscle weight have you put on since trying to achieve this? Its like guys that say they wanna add 2"s on their arm, and what curl should they do... your problem is you need to get BIGGER.... you cant add inches on a muscle and just stay the same weight, unless we are talking seo...u need to get overall bigger if you want the thickness your looking for w your genetics lacking in that area... switiching up an angle or a rep range isn't going to just add inches to a muscle imo

Yep yep

While bringing bw up make sure your chest is doing the work in chest exercises. Mine never grew until I truly learned that and gained weight

What size needle is ideal for chest inj's?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I used to use 25gauge 1 and half inch and go deep in chest. If your lean I guess you could use an insulin pin.

Any videos of this?

Nothing will change it.

Cheers

one thing that will grow new muscle cells right in your chest is igf-des pre workout and mgf post workout followed by igf-lr3 a couple hrs after workout. this will grow and mature satellite cells into new muscles cells check out superiorpeptides in my banner i am running this protocol right now and along w anabolics will seriously take your physique to the next level...also there are no side effects like with anabolics

I used to use 25gauge 1 and half inch and go deep in chest. If your lean I guess you could use an insulin pin.

1.5" into chest? I just about vomited...jesus man haha. Flashbacks to pulp fiction.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Syntherol and Igf1-Lr3 in 5mcg micro injects in 10 sites in each pec EOD.

Big A's syntherol chest protocol is intense and takes balls but it'll grow. I do lower doses of 3ccs syntherol in each upper pec EOD. You can put it in the upper, middle , and lower pec EOD. I'm just looking for upper pec size at present time.

My chest sux too. It's almost as bad as Flex Lewis's:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236