over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian interview.. keeping it real

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKxF1N-YPEY]Dorian Yates - Effects of Steroids & Health | London Real - YouTube[/ame]

haha im just waiting for it...HE"S LYING...HE DIDNT USE FOR 12 YRS, IT WAS MORE LIKE 24 YRS! :D

he brings up some good points-I wonder how many guys will watch the video and think that they can pipe in 5 grams of whatever and still be safe without getting the blood work done

Dorian has a straight forward, simple but intelligent way of stating things that I really respect.

He's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

maybe he had a cool doctor that was putting him on blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, liver, kidney protection and had him donating blood

someone that knew what they were doing

Funny thing I watched this episode of LONDON REAL just a few nights ago for the first time... great interview... if you think those 5 min when he talks about steroids is the only relevant thing, then you missed the essence of it (the full thing is a 1:40 min... In this interview Dorian shows that he is a really down to earth - smart guy, he talks about many super interesting subjects...

AND it was NOT steroids that made him the kind of champ he was/still is... that is more than clear...

He's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

how the hell do you know that? did you actually saw his blood works.. or are you just freaking guessing?

He almost died once with an internal bleeding.

... No major side effects? :eek:

He had a stomach bleeding.

When and how I don't know

You are wrong, there is no reason lab values should be off even on "god knows how much drugs."

You are wrong, there is no reason lab values should be off even on "god knows how much drugs."

Would you mind qualifying that a bit? I'm having trouble with what you are really getting at.

I know a guy who has taken pretty much 5 grams for a very long time and his blood work is good. Not everyone responds the same. Plus the body adapts very quickly. I know one guy who was on over 4 grams for over a year and his blood work was decent. Then he went down to 400mg test and everything started elevating :eek::D

Dorian does have a straight forward and simple yet highly intelligent way with explaining things. But he does hide the truth in many ways. Sure I don't have proof but the guy abused bad and that is obvious to me. I imagine in his eyes he is protecting guys from doing anything stupid so I can respect that.

:confused:

I went into the hospital a while back and had a problem with my kidneys because I took a huge amount of ibuprofen for 2 weeks due to an infection. All other blood work was normal and I've been on for a while.

how the hell do you know that? did you actually saw his blood works.. or are you just freaking guessing?

Fixed my statement for you:

I believe he's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws