over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Ultimate Warrior

rebato

Newbies
His Wikipedia page and Batista's FB page confirms. Sad day! He was just inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally just woke up to this i cannot believe me man, one of my idols for sure :(

He was just on RAW last night. Giving a speech.

In his final public appearance Monday night, Warrior donned the long jacket with his image airbrushed on the back, similar to what he wore during his wrestling days, and put on a mask that looked like his trademark face paint. It was his first appearance on Raw since 1996.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own," he told the crowd. "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers -- by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever.

"I am the Ultimate Warrior, you are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever."

Last edited:
Put this pic over at anasci. Rip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,664
He was just on RAW last night. Giving a speech.

In his final public appearance Monday night, Warrior donned the long jacket with his image airbrushed on the back, similar to what he wore during his wrestling days, and put on a mask that looked like his trademark face paint. It was his first appearance on Raw since 1996.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own," he told the crowd. "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers -- by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever.

"I am the Ultimate Warrior, you are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever."

Wow, I meant to DVR it...sad I missed that. RIP.

Yea he was on RAW last night and he was talking about death ! Weird

Growing up he was always my favorite wrestler followed closely by the Macho Man and then Hogan.

Wow sad to hear. He was definitely an inspiration to others and myself. Not as a wrestler but in his youtube videos. He stayed big and ripped all the way to the end I guess. This was only a couple years ago, I loved his intensity. RIP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI13PqNrPdA]Dr Warrior's Injection of Inspiration "The GENIUS Reaper" - YouTube[/ame]

RIP - thats too bad he was one bad mofo back in the day. Used to love it when he came on TV.

I saw him at his gym one time that he had in Phx. that was a bad ass gym, he was driving a huge lifted yellow stepside chevy truck. Was larger than life then.

RIP Warrior

There was definitely something inspiring about a man who could shoulder press full grown men for reps. RIP Warrior.

Very sad and much too young to go. RIP.

Not what I wanted to wake up to this morning. He was one of my favorites growing up.

Very sad.. brought his daughters on stage Sunday night as he got inducted into the WWE hof.

The media is gonna run with this story and exploit his bodybuilding past

RIP to the true animal

RIP Warrior!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9gtrHXxcg]WWE Hall of Fame 2014 Ultimate Warrior Final speach!pretty long! - YouTube[/ame]

awww man! RIP WARRIORRR!!! I remember having his and hogans wrestling buddies! you guys remember the little wrestling dummies you could "practice moves on" when u were a kid??

Last edited:
I would be very curious to know if he was on TRT?? He looks huge and in real good shape

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would be very curious to know if he was on TRT?? He looks huge and in real good shape

Don't think so but who knows. He was in bad shape walking to the ring and hands shaking. Something was up with his health for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yea for sure, he couldn't catch his breathe

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost