over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolutely CRAZIEST thing I have ever witnessed in the gym

Jman9229

Registered
I was training a friend of mine today(female, wearing leggings, who has enormous glutes, skinny waist, and extremely attractive) and as she was walking to go get some water, I noticed the guy to my left, about 10ft away, tracking her with his phone. So I starred at him, and he saw me and put his phone down. Then she noticed him pointing his phone at her again, after her next set. Then AGAIN, as she was walking away, he was walking past her, he had his phone out , so that his camera was facing her butt when she walked by. (before he actually walked by her, she saw the screen, set on the camera). And he kept looking at her. So a couple minutes later, he was at the lockers getting ready to leave, so I confronted him. He saw me come up to him, and pretending I wasn't there because he had his headphones in, even though he looked right at me out the corner of his eye. So I tapped him on the shoulder and motioned him to take his headphones out. Upon doing so, I said "hey man, the woman over there that i'm training, doesn't appreciate you taking photos or videos of her" he tried denying the whole thing, and offered to show me his camera roll. As he was playing with his phone, going to find the photo app, his hands were shaking like crazy. Then he tried showing me his camera roll where he said there was nothing. I ignored him and said "dude, I don't care what youre going to show me, I know what I saw, and she saw the same thing. That's creepy as fuck, please don't do that"...Then walked away. And he left.

Then I set a personal record for squats. lol.

Anyone ever se something like this?

What would you do?

The craziest thing I ever saw in a gym was a hottie wearing white leggings, and I was the one watching (without the camera), but stopped when I saw the big red blotch in the crotch.

It's creepy but if he didn't break any laws there's not much you can do. If you try to smack him (what some on here will suggest) you will be arrested and charged with assault and battery. Take it to the manager/owner of the facility.

It's creepy but if he didn't break any laws there's not much you can do. If you try to smack him (what some on here will suggest) you will be arrested and charged with assault and battery. Take it to the manager/owner of the facility.

I would never hit someone, unless they hit me first. I'm not a fighter like that, mostly because of not wanting to get arrested, and mostly because I wouldn't wanna see what I could do to someone if I was extremely pissed off(prolly still get my ass beat) I was going to tell the front desk people, but that's when I saw him at the lockers, so I figured I should just confront him.

So what was the crazy part?:naughty:

Last edited:
craziest thing I've even seen was a guy who confronted me in the locker room accusing me of taking ass pics of a girl he was working out with..

You really should tell the manger and have him removed from the gym. That really is creepy. And you post up some photos of this hottie.

craziest thing I've even seen was a guy who confronted me in the locker room accusing me of taking ass pics of a girl he was working out with..
LOL

Did that just happen today?

Pics or it didn't happen! :D :D

[/ATTACH]
You really should tell the manger and have him removed from the gym. That really is creepy. And you post up some photos of this hottie.

lmao. unless I ask her, no pics, of her face.

she is on the right

Last edited:
Yeah, thats^^^crazzzzy
:D

The most craziest/disgusting thing I have ever been exposed to in the gym was being able to smell a lady's rancid vagina while I trained her. True story. Happened today. I gagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to love this one...

A trainer was training a hot client. She started complaining of a bad cramp in her hamstring. The trainer put his hand on her vagina and vigorously began rubbing her clit. She had a massive orgasm! The trainer then asks if her cramp was gone. She said yes. My jaw dropped. My friends and I watched this 20 second ordeal in shock. Hahahahaha :D

I used to work out at a NEw York Health and Raquet Club on 11th? St in Greenwhich Village. The gay men used to sit naked on the benches in the showers to watch. I had several of them kicked out, the manager was very apologetic and said it's a constant problem. I'm about as liberal as they come, but that was disturbing and colored my views on gay men. Sorry.

This was pre-cell phone.

Last edited:

A trainer was training a hot client. She started complaining of a bad cramp in her hamstring. The trainer put his hand on her vagina and vigorously began rubbing her clit. She had a massive orgasm! The trainer then asks if her cramp was gone. She said yes. My jaw dropped. My friends and I watched this 20 second ordeal in shock. Hahahahaha :D

I wanna train at your gym lol

You are no gentleman.

I've had guys take pics of me in the gym before. It doesn't Rly bother me but I would rather it not happen.

Why when you're the one with her pics on your phone ;):D

No offense, but a dude takin pics of a hot chick is the craziest thing you've seen in a gym? A couple years ago I had the belt on a pulldown station break when I was doing some heavy pulldowns and smashed myself in the head with the bar. Needed 6 stitches. Saw a dude die of a heart atack on a treadmill once too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131