over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fresh Market Chicken

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's hard to find a better deal than the hormone free, fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $2.99/lb every Tuesday at Fresh Market. :)

i usually always will buy their whole roasted chickens over publix and other supermarkets too... i really like the white wine rosemary one they do, its amazing...

I dunno, I usually get mine for between 1.57 lb and 1.99 lb.

I dunno, I usually get mine for between 1.57 lb and 1.99 lb.

I highly doubt its comparable to what Fresh Market is offering.

I didn't even know about this...time to drive the extra 4 miles and hit this place up on tuesdays. Any other random deals you know about there?

I didn't even know about this...time to drive the extra 4 miles and hit this place up on tuesdays. Any other random deals you know about there?

they have a sale on lobster tails and ribeyes usually once a week in Fort Lauderdale...

edit- checked their specials... i guess its a weekly special 2 tails for $14.99... maybe it was just a weekly sale on the ribeyes but usually like $13.99 and id get them for like $9/lb

Their big tub fruit salad is great... Im a big fan of cornbread and they always have really good fresh made...

Last edited:

The Tues chicken use to be once every 4-6 weeks but now it's every Tues. We went today and 4 of us got 10lbs each. The guys behind the meat counter just laugh and shake their heads.

Friday is fish special day but it changes from week to week. I think he said this week was gonna be salmon but I didn't catch the price.

Just go to their website and all the specials should be posted.

This is a bit off topic but does natural hormone free bison meat at $8/lb sound like a good deal?

Usually either sprouts or albertsons. and yes, fresh and hormone free with no saline enhancers

Yes.

Sprouts is a great place but you have to get the during sales. They are very pricey unless their stuff goes on sale (but that's IMO).

Albertsons I believe is owned by HEB and they are almost went bankrupt and sadly only a few places have them now :/

If you have access to them they are great places to shop and have really good sales.

Fresh Market Tuesday has been a staple for me for a bit now. They offer sales on seasonal fruits pretty regularly as well.

I LOVE shopping at Fresh Market. Been on a heavy trend to totally organic, and they have a much better selection than Whole Foods. Only comparable store in my area is Earthfare. Next week Fresh Market will be carrying my organic Kale:headbang:

Fresh Market Tuesday has been a staple for me for a bit now. They offer sales on seasonal fruits pretty regularly as well.

yes... and they make an awesomeee fruit salad in the big tubs and don't skimp on the pineapple strawberries etc... not like most fruit salads from from other places that are all watermelon lol....

It's hard to find a better deal than the hormone free, fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $2.99/lb every Tuesday at Fresh Market. :)

That's not a bad price for hormone free and boneless!

Fresh market in tampa is full of hotties. Granted I'm engaged but it's nice to look

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131