over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM members I'd like to THANK after I won the Nationals in my country

Green_Fjord

Registered
Because it would have NEVER happened without them!

After a 7 years lay-off from competition, I just returned to the stage this past weekend to win the HW in our IFBB Nationals (European country). Though my class wasn't extremely stacked and I lost the overall to a fantastic SHW who's soon gonna turn pro for it's simply not possible otherwise, I can honestly say I'm SUPER HAPPY!!!

For those of you vets who've been knowing me under my past handle for 10 years now (damn how time flies!), you know I've had my ups and downs, and not only sports wise...

Hence why it really matters to me to thank openly a few people, whom I can say contributed more than they'll ever know to this small achievement in my life.

Bodybuilding is such a self-centered sport and the efforts/sacrifices we consent to are so extreme, we tend to forget reaching our goals would however be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE without the support of others. I don't.

- BIG A

Without you and that incredible board you started from almost nothing to slowly but surely make it become one of the greatest/most mature and respectful online community, I don't even know if I'd still be BB today... so many great friends I've met on here, I will never be able to thank you enough for that. Not to mention the crazy amount of knowledge I've been exposed to over the years... though BB will always remain a learning process!

You're a very bright man and such a wise businessman, A., but the best about you is the terrific human being you are. People probably don't realize how generous you are.

- PHIL HERNON

Phil, if it wasn't for you, I don't know if I'd ever have competed... you made me believe in myself and in my potential back in 2006 while I honestly thought I had nothing special at all (not that I think much higher of my physique today... lol!). And that has no price.
To this day I still use your principles and sound approach of training and diet... so much that when the 1 week out mark came for this show, I relied on the EXACT SAME METHOD you teached me back when I won my first contest... and it worked quite well!

- JETHRO TULL & LYNX

Those two come together!
Dave, Meredith, you both know how much I LOVE YOU. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and be able to call you friends. I'll ALWAYS be there for you, just like you were/are for me. THANK YOU. I do mean it from the bottom of my heart.

- OLDFELLA

Dale, Dale, Dale... you're one of a kind, my brother! LOL! And that's precisely why I like you so much. I can't tell you enough how happy I am your life took such a wonderful turn... especially since I saw it from the start with my own eyes!

- SHELBY

It's not the IFBB Pro or prep guru (yes you are now!) I wanna praise here, but the man... you're such a nice, caring guy, always supportive (not to mention incredibly intelligent)... if only bodybuilding was filled with more people like you!

- IABADMAN

Jason,
Though we haven’t had a real talk for many years now(…), I’ll never forget that time you spent trying to make me feel better when things weren’t so good… THANK YOU.

So many guys I appreciate on ProMuscle... can't list them all... so to all my other friends, please don't take it the wrong way if I didn't mention you…

Since I'm unable to post pics anymore for my control panel is totally off (damnit!!!), K1 will post pics for me when he sees this thread!

Awesome GF!!!! Can't wait to see pics. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Congrats; can't wait to see the pics .. Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GF, congrats brother, and well deserved! You and Mike were the first 2 physiques I seen here when I joined the board a few years back, and you both blew me away. The sky is really the limit for you, you have a great physique, and it sounds like you are really enjoying things right now, which let's admit, is all that matters in life....to be happy:)

All I know of you is kindness, you've always treated me well and with respect and with many kind words. You are a true gentleman brother, and I am happy that your return back was a great experience, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:)

Congrats:headbang:

With the little time (not long enough) we spent together, it was evident that you were far from
retired; still serious about the ‘sport’. Your muscular mass and conditioning was impossible to
disguise, try as you may :cool:

Glad to see you following your passion. And Lisa and I hope the rewards are commensurate with
the effort. Just take care of yourself JC, we worry about you. You will go far, be successful in
whatever you choose to do, of that we have no doubt. You are a gentle and kind giant in all regards.

Well done JC! Looking forward to the next leg of the journey :headbang:

Congratulations!!!! :)

Congratulations... it couldn't have happened to a better person :)

wow congrats bro!!! happy to hear this. one of my favorite posters on this board:headbang:

Not surprising too me. When everyone was posting current pictures and I saw yours without your face, I thought Dam, this guy looks impressive. Of course you PM me to let me know it was you. Well done and great job!! :)

Attachments

• PM - SF1.JPG
    PM - SF1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 561

Attachments

• PM - SF2.JPG
    PM - SF2.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 539

Attachments

• PM - SF3.JPG
    PM - SF3.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 536