over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suffering during prep

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Bored at work. And just hit me as I touched on it in Ashoprep thread

What do u find hardest..... Eating all the tilapia. Doing two a day cardios. And or when u drop carbs to like 1/2 cup of oatmeal while continuing the grind

Im getting plenty sick of fish, but I'd say the second cardio session is really the mentally breaking one for me

Granted. I start too high bf% which doesn't help... But I asked my coach what was different between me and another client ( lighter waaaay leaner to start). He said nothing. He did two a days too, but I guess he started them a week later

Fuck me. I want pizza and double bacon cheeseburger!! Hopefully in two more weeks

Phats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With calories that low I highly doubt that second cardio session is doing much if anything at all. Also if your as fat as you say you are cardio isn't gonna help you much at all with that low of calories. You can only lose so much fat in a week.

It's all in your mind brother, but you already know this :D
We do what we do because something drives us to challenge ourselfs beyond the normal grid.

At the end you won't question or regret working to hard or dieting to strickly.

Keep after it brother, your on the right path.

Down 26# in 6 weeks fairly easily. If I have a gift. It's being able to drop fat. Lol

Sounds like your gift might be gaining fat.

I only eat tilapia 1-2 times a day at most.
i think 2 cardio sessions is crazy, i only do one.

i crave fatty foods sometimes but for the most part my diet is very "paleo-esque" and i eat a variety of foods. all kinds of fruit, sweet potatoe, salads, all kinds of meats....
i think the variety of foods helps a lot with not feeling too depraved.
-JS

Ya. I feel ya
I'm eating fish 4-5x right now. Still have a steak in there
Curious how I would look under a diff diet or just cardio once a day

This is simple yet effective. Albeit torturous lol

If I ever did a show again I'd employ Shelby. See how his methods are. Maybe this is what my body needs

It would be three years if I even did compete again. I'm not getting younger. This isn't the healthiest endeavour. But will def save for lean bulk. Aka better lifestyle with Shelby

For me, the hardest part is just plain, old hunger. I don't mind the cardio or eating lots of boring food, I just hate feeling hungry. Also I hate feeling weaker on my lifts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just have to comment on the tilapia shit!

Check your packs......china product???

Better off eating fucking drywall from homedepot.

my biggest problem with prep was trying to be able to do normal things like going to sporting events, movies or family functions. I felt it hard showing up to places with meals. family events not so much. I will give an example im not competing but i try to follow a diet strict bec summer is coming. I went to my gfs families house for easter dinner and turning down food that her mother cooked and being put on the spot was hard. I hate it to be honest i dont know how these pros travel and follow a diet

I never understood the whole eating tilapia especially when the individuals don't like it or when they have to eat a large amount of it. It is one of the worst fishes to eat lol. I didn't touch fish once on my prep!

True. I have two gifts. Lol

body lets go of excessive fat fairly easily, especially if it hasnt sat long. The harder part is from 15/12% to 8% even harder 8-6% and hardest sub 6%.... people who think they are 3/4% almost never are lol

I think each prep gets easier IMO. Physcially anyways, mentally its all a mind fuck, but the worst thing you can do to make it harder is get to fat in the offseason. My first show in 2010I went from 290+ to 201 in 20 weeks (no coach) and it was brutal. Next 2 years I used Alex Azarian and went from upper 250s to heavyweight in 16 weeks not near as bad. This time I am using Shelby and started around mid 240s and it (rap on wood) seems the easiest thus far. I am hardly having cravings and the diet he has me on keeps me satiated. Granted I have 13 weeks to go, but I am at the point right now where I was at 5-6 weeks out last time I competed.

Getting fat watching the scale go up= more suffering on all fronts.

With calories that low I highly doubt that second cardio session is doing much if anything at all. Also if your as fat as you say you are cardio isn't gonna help you much at all with that low of calories. You can only lose so much fat in a week.

When you are 20% + in body fat....you can drop calories to 1,000 and still lose tons of fat. As long as you are drowning your body in water (1.5 gallons and more) , the body will be willing to let it go without problem, SPECIALLY if youre sauced out. As long as you keep the aminos coming in...you will hold onto muscle.

As mentioned before, macro precision comes down to play hardball when you are sub 12% ....

Those who gain body fat easily, for the most part, are able to tap into body fat faster than others who are naturally leaner.

Im with red, it does get easier. I embrace the hunger, then I go eat a lb of salad and a lb of chicken. Then I'm full.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131