advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has a prodisc replacemnt cervical & lumbar?

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who has a prodisc replacemnt cervical & lumbar? I was recommended for both! Have you had any issues with it. Doe sit restrict movement. Do you feel better with it? What activities can you do. Can you notice its there? How long were you told it would last before replacement? etc. etc.

Total Disc Replacement - ProDisc

a little insight..definitely something i would do A LOT of research on before considering it

good luck bro

I know what it is and did all the research already. I just want real stories from people who have one! Reading reviews you end up going back on forth with the data. So figure i want to hear from people on this board who would gibe honest opinion!

Last edited:
I know what it is and did all the research already. I just want real stories from people who have one! Reading reviews you end up going back on forth with the data. So figure i want to hear from people on this board who would gibe honest opinion!

Im 14 days post op from having my c4 5 6 fused...I had originally wanted to have a hybrid done with one replacement and one fusion but my insurance refused to pay for the replacement as they deemed it too new...I know that the replacement has been around for about 7 years and my surgeon highly recommended it. I hope you have better luck than I as I really wanted to go the replacement route...after all of the research I did I thought it would be a great choice but I had to settle for he fusion...which is healing up quite nicely I might add!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help and best wishes on your surgery!

I just had my C5 C6 fused yesterday

In and out no problems other than the fact that im looking at long recovery time before I can get back on the weights.

I think the more important question is where on the spine will surg be performed

For me C5-C6 there is very little movement so I lost almost no range of motion, I had the option for both but chose to go with strait fusion as it has been around longer and I felt more comfortable with it.

Best of luck

I just had my C5 C6 fused yesterday

In and out no problems other than the fact that im looking at long recovery time before I can get back on the weights.

I think the more important question is where on the spine will surg be performed

For me C5-C6 there is very little movement so I lost almost no range of motion, I had the option for both but chose to go with strait fusion as it has been around longer and I felt more comfortable with it.

Best of luck

For me it would be C5-C6 and L4-L5! iM 36 Not really digging a fusion that young with alot years ahead of me and research showing adjacent disc desegregation from fusion after long term made me feel disc replacement was better option! Insurance shouldn't be an issue for me as long as its one disc in cervical and one in lumbar! Doctor actually had someone with my insurance approved for 2 cervical and 1 lumbar and said guy doing well!

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311