over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean bulk.. eating when hungry

gomit

Registered
So i am finally at a point where i feel okay with starting a bulk(recovering from a hamstring tear and some other life issues) I do have a minor lab rum strain but with PT and stretching it is getting better and is at least okay enough to work with. I dieted down to about anywhere from 8-10% body fat for ultra music festival and also to get my body primed for this bulk. I would love to try to stay sub 10 or 12% at the highest. Here is my issue i am permanently hungry. Be it 3000 cals a day or 10000 , dosnt matter if i eat every 2 hours every 4 hours about 30 mins after my meal i am hungry as can be, and in order to get full it requires eating all of my clean macros than what ever else i can gorge in to feel full. THis is not just an annoying hunger sometimes its almost debilitating . I'm currently living a very active lifestyle, i workout 5 times a week with actual weights, 2 days of cardio/core exercises(for my degenerated disk disease and other injuries, also i work on my feet anywhere from 6- 14 hours a day as a waiter at an extremely busy huge restaurant. The only time i sit is when im working on my EDM Dj ing or producing and the only days i ever have of for work are for big shows or festivals i can't make it to after work(usually comes out to one day off every 3-4 weeks, ive always been a workhorse so it dosnt bother me, and allows me to afford all my concert tickets and virtually any supplements i need) I also go to 1-3 concerts/raves a week(dance music is the only thing i like as much if not more than working out), So i know i am burning alot of cals but fuck i could easily eat 7k+ and i weigh 160 5 10 atm....

So here is my question do i just keep shoving my face try to keep most of it clean and just accept with my lifestyle even at this low weight maybe i need 5k cals and if i can ever get up to 240+ lbs ill be eating 10k. I'm just concerned with getting chubby and becoming extremely insulin insensitive. During my first cycle i went from 180-210 probably around 15% but i looked gooey, and was eating literally anything i wanted 7 times a day, granted i gained size and never had a belly just a watery 4 pack. Is there anything i can do about this, its not very fun feeling like your dieting starving wise while you are bulking, and if my body is this hungry i cant be getting all of the nutrients i need to properly grow. On a side note i love eating clean...dirty...in between you name it i would love to be able to eat 7k cals of clean food and stay lean cuz IM ALWAYS HUNGRY so im willing to do it, just don't think a 160 lb person could possibly need this much food to optimally grow.

So i am finally at a point where i feel okay with starting a bulk(recovering from a hamstring tear and some other life issues) I do have a minor lab rum strain but with PT and stretching it is getting better and is at least okay enough to work with. I dieted down to about anywhere from 8-10% body fat for ultra music festival and also to get my body primed for this bulk. I would love to try to stay sub 10 or 12% at the highest. Here is my issue i am permanently hungry. Be it 3000 cals a day or 10000 , dosnt matter if i eat every 2 hours every 4 hours about 30 mins after my meal i am hungry as can be, and in order to get full it requires eating all of my clean macros than what ever else i can gorge in to feel full. THis is not just an annoying hunger sometimes its almost debilitating . I'm currently living a very active lifestyle, i workout 5 times a week with actual weights, 2 days of cardio/core exercises(for my degenerated disk disease and other injuries, also i work on my feet anywhere from 6- 14 hours a day as a waiter at an extremely busy huge restaurant. The only time i sit is when im working on my EDM Dj ing or producing and the only days i ever have of for work are for big shows or festivals i can't make it to after work(usually comes out to one day off every 3-4 weeks, ive always been a workhorse so it dosnt bother me, and allows me to afford all my concert tickets and virtually any supplements i need) I also go to 1-3 concerts/raves a week(dance music is the only thing i like as much if not more than working out), So i know i am burning alot of cals but fuck i could easily eat 7k+ and i weigh 160 5 10 atm....

So here is my question do i just keep shoving my face try to keep most of it clean and just accept with my lifestyle even at this low weight maybe i need 5k cals and if i can ever get up to 240+ lbs ill be eating 10k. I'm just concerned with getting chubby and becoming extremely insulin insensitive. During my first cycle i went from 180-210 probably around 15% but i looked gooey, and was eating literally anything i wanted 7 times a day, granted i gained size and never had a belly just a watery 4 pack. Is there anything i can do about this, its not very fun feeling like your dieting starving wise while you are bulking, and if my body is this hungry i cant be getting all of the nutrients i need to properly grow. On a side note i love eating clean...dirty...in between you name it i would love to be able to eat 7k cals of clean food and stay lean cuz IM ALWAYS HUNGRY so im willing to do it, just don't think a 160 lb person could possibly need this much food to optimally grow.

You gotta space that shit out, that's impossible to read.

Re post

So i am finally at a point where i feel okay with starting a bulk(recovering from a hamstring tear and some other life issues) I do have a minor lab rum strain but with PT and stretching it is getting better and is at least okay enough to work with.

I dieted down to about anywhere from 8-10% body fat for ultra music festival and also to get my body primed for this bulk. I would love to try to stay sub 10 or 12% at the highest.

Here is my issue i am permanently hungry. Be it 3000 cals a day or 10000 , dosnt matter if i eat every 2 hours every 4 hours about 30 mins after my meal i am hungry as can be, and in order to get full it requires eating all of my clean macros than what ever else i can gorge in to feel full.

THis is not just an annoying hunger sometimes its almost debilitating . I'm currently living a very active lifestyle, i workout 5 times a week with actual weights, 2 days of cardio/core exercises(for my degenerated disk disease and other injuries, also i work on my feet anywhere from 6- 14 hours a day as a waiter at an extremely busy huge restaurant.

The only time i sit is when im working on my EDM Dj ing or producing and the only days i ever have of for work are for big shows or festivals i can't make it to after work(usually comes out to one day off every 3-4 weeks, ive always been a workhorse so it doesn't bother me, and allows me to afford all my concert tickets and virtually any supplements i need)

I also go to 1-3 concerts/raves a week(dance music is the only thing i like as much if not more than working out), So i know i am burning alot of cals but fuck i could easily eat 7k+ and i weigh 160 5 10 atm....

So here is my question do i just keep shoving my face try to keep most of it clean and just accept with my lifestyle even at this low weight maybe i need 5k cals and if i can ever get up to 240+ lbs ill be eating 10k.

I'm just concerned with getting chubby and becoming extremely insulin insensitive. During my first cycle i went from 180-210 probably around 15% but i looked gooey, and was eating literally anything i wanted 7 times a day, granted i gained size and never had a belly just a watery 4 pack.

Is there anything i can do about this, its not very fun feeling like your dieting starving wise while you are bulking, and if my body is this hungry i cant be getting all of the nutrients i need to properly grow.

On a side note i love eating clean...dirty...in between you name it i would love to be able to eat 7k cals of clean food and stay lean cuz I'm ALWAYS HUNGRY so i'm willing to do it, just don't think a 160 lb person could possibly need this much food to optimally grow.

Should be a tad easier to read

Certainly you haven't had technical writing class in college :p Bro, stop wining and grow the fuck up!!!
If you feel hungry and have so fucki... high metabolism, eat lots of vegetables with each meal. Moreover, you are an ectomorph so try a different diet to bulk. For instance, 50% cals from carbs, 25-20% from Proteins, 25-30% from fats (healthy fats). This is what I have been using with success to gain lean mass, and believe me it is very hard for me as well as for you to gain any weight.

Last edited:
Certainly you haven't had technical writing class in college :p Bro, stop wining and grow the fuck up!!!
If you feel hungry and have so fucki... high metabolism, eat lots of vegetables with each meal. Moreover, you are an ectomorph so try a different diet to bulk. For instance, 50% cals from carbs, 25-20% from Proteins, 25-30% from fats (healthy fats). This is what I have been using with success to gain lean mass, and believe me it is very hard for me as well as for you to gain any weight.

Its not hard for me to gain weight at all... my first 4 months of lifting i went from 125 to 160 and lost bodyfat.
My whole point was that if i eat tell im actually full it requires the amount of cals someone with a 240 frame needs.
Typing is not my strong suit i was a biochem and bio mechanics double major just lots of scan trons :)
I'll just figure it out as always just wondering if there were any other people who suffer from this constant hunger while bulking.

As simple as it sounds have some form of protein with every single meal or snack to limit fat gain during the bulk.

Try eating more healthy fats with each meal.

Try actually tracking your food. You aren't eating 7000 cal. Then see where you can add. And do this for a week or two. One high day doesn't make up for 3 low days

You were 125 at 5'10" at one point? Did I read this right?

Its not hard for me to gain weight at all... my first 4 months of lifting i went from 125 to 160 and lost bodyfat.
My whole point was that if i eat tell im actually full it requires the amount of cals someone with a 240 frame needs.
Typing is not my strong suit i was a biochem and bio mechanics double major just lots of scan trons :)
I'll just figure it out as always just wondering if there were any other people who suffer from this constant hunger while bulking.

You were 125 at 5'10" at one point? Did I read this right?

I was a pro video game player from 12- 21 .. my diet was mt dew and taco bell but with such a fast metabolism it worked out.
I was blessed with very wide shoulders ,a baby waist and some large wheels.
My quads were 25 inches at 125 before i ever touched a weight and squatted 225 my first time ever squatting (not that its an impressive feat i'm just very bottom heavy haha)

I have always looked significantly heavier than i am, even though i weight 160ish right now, i look heavier so i can't complain. Here is a pic of me at 155 lbs with my lady at ultra music festival , i'm not large or muscular by any means, but im also natural and i know i look a tad bigger than 155.

I will defiantly start tracking, and adding in more healthy fats to help with the hunger.

Attachments

• 1979634_429526070517048_423949242_n.jpg
    1979634_429526070517048_423949242_n.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 659
25 inches at 125 pounds of body weight it is impressive. Are you sure you didn't messed up the number? I have legs myself big as fuck 26.378, at least for me, inches with my height 5'10 and body weight 200 pounds and they are the strongest point of my body right next to my shoulders. Honestly, I don't have to even exercise them because they grow without stimulation. If this what you are saying is true, you my friend have good genetics for bodybuilding, well perhaps except metabolism ;)

It's all your job, you are burning an insane number of calories working. You need to eat shitloads of carbs and shitloads of fat. I recommend 33/33/33 macros or similar. I would do half clean carbs, half whatever carbs and make sure you are getting enough fat.

It's all your job, you are burning an insane number of calories working. You need to eat shitloads of carbs and shitloads of fat. I recommend 33/33/33 macros or similar. I would do half clean carbs, half whatever carbs and make sure you are getting enough fat.

Thank you i will defiantly give this a try, i was just very afraid of this approach.

Just because i am so tiny i thought i would basically be giving my self insulin issues eating 500+ carbs at such a tiny weight, but i really didn't put enough thought into how active my daily life is.

I truly appreciate the feedback!

25 inches at 125 pounds of body weight it is impressive. Are you sure you didn't messed up the number? I have legs myself big as fuck 26.378, at least for me, inches with my height 5'10 and body weight 200 pounds and they are the strongest point of my body right next to my shoulders. Honestly, I don't have to even exercise them because they grow without stimulation. If this what you are saying is true, you my friend have good genetics for bodybuilding, well perhaps except metabolism ;)

I am extremely blessed genetically, after my first few months in the gym a local NPC competitor started to take me under his wing and said i could go somewhere...

....Life happened I have degenerated disk disease(got my spine crushed when i was 15) partial torn left triceps, torn left hamstring, torn right medial meniscus, partialy torn left labrum, and sever cracking and possibly bone spurs in my shoulder/scapula areas.

So to say the least top level bodybuilding is not in the cards for me and i have accepted that, that being said i want to look as close to a top competitor as possible for my own personal reasons.

As always thank you guys for the help and feedback!

Thank you i will defiantly give this a try, i was just very afraid of this approach.

Just because i am so tiny i thought i would basically be giving my self insulin issues eating 500+ carbs at such a tiny weight, but i really didn't put enough thought into how active my daily life is.

I truly appreciate the feedback!

Long distance endurance athletes eat insane numbers at super low bodyweights (140ish), we are talking insane numbers. It's all relative to what you do.

You should be able to watch for bodyfat gain and make adjustments accordingly. Hire a coach, you will probably receive a lifetime of knowledge in a very short period.

Long distance endurance athletes eat insane numbers at super low bodyweights (140ish), we are talking insane numbers. It's all relative to what you do.

You should be able to watch for bodyfat gain and make adjustments accordingly. Hire a coach, you will probably receive a lifetime of knowledge in a very short period.

Saving up for JM as we speak just have to finish paying of my new set of turntables.
Just wanted to build a decent base so i don't get completely laughed at when i send him my pics :(

I have been adding in extra healthy fats and carbs at each meal the last 2 days and the hunger issues are becoming significantly better... thank you again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws