over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diuretics

dyazide.
cuz its "potassium sparing" and prescribed by my doc for those weekends I need to lose water weight:D
a little goes along way imo. not something you want to slam every couple hours imo.
-JS

dyazide.
cuz its "potassium sparing" and prescribed by my doc for those weekends I need to lose water weight:D
a little goes along way imo. not something you want to slam every couple hours imo.
-JS

Dyazide for sure. I never used more than a half tab the night before and half tab the morning of. Even that low dose may taken a tinny bit of fullness.

Dyazide for sure. I never used more than a half tab the night before and half tab the morning of. Even that low dose may taken a tinny bit of fullness.

Would you use it again?

Would you use it again?

Ok I'm not an expert, I have done 3 shows, but I am willing to chime on this because diuretic info is hard to come by and I have done some research. I used dyazide twice, prescribed by my doctor.

Here is the best advice I have found, and it could be wrong, there are prep coaches on here that could probably correct this info, but info like this is why you hire them.

Diuretics are to clean up a mess. They shouldn't be necessary if you do everything right. Most people use them because they are fat, not because they are holding water, and it doesn't help them at all, if anything it just flattens them out.

If you carb up and just marginally reduce water, you should be dry as a bone (assuming you have dropped aromatizing compounds also). It is my opinion that most pros don't even use them anymore (I could be wrong).

If you do carb up too much and spill over (you should know what this looks like from your high carb days while dieting), a very small amount of dyazide might help (might also flatten you out a bit).

If I was doing anything but a very low level show, I would hire a coach instead of taking any advice from me on this subject.

So to answer your question, IF I thought I was actually holding water and not just fat, AND I thought I over carbed and spilled over, I would probably take a half dyazide the night before (or even the middle of the night) see how it looked the morning of, and maybe take another half the morning of if I thought I saw improvement and needed a bit more improvement.

If anyone feels sharing this info is appropriate I would gladly delete this.

Last edited:
Ok I'm not an expert, I have done 3 shows, but I am willing to chime on this because diuretic info is hard to come by and I have done some research. I used dyazide twice, prescribed by my doctor.

Here is the best advice I have found, and it could be wrong, there are prep coaches on here that could probably correct this info, but info like this is why you hire them.

Diuretics are to clean up a mess. They shouldn't be necessary if you do everything right. Most people use them because they are fat, not because they are holding water, and it doesn't help them at all, if anything it just flattens them out.

If you carb up and just marginally reduce water, you should be dry as a bone (assuming you have dropped aromatizing compounds also). It is my opinion that most pros don't even use them anymore (I could be wrong).

If you do carb up too much and spill over (you should know what this looks like from your high carb days while dieting), a very small amount of dyazide might help (might also flatten you out a bit).

If I was doing anything but a very low level show, I would hire a coach instead of taking any advice from me on this subject.

So to answer your question, IF I thought I was actually holding water and not just fat, AND I thought I over carbed and spilled over, I would probably take a half dyazide the night before (or even the middle of the night) see how it looked the morning of, and maybe take another half the morning of if I thought I saw improvement and needed a bit more improvement.

If anyone feels sharing this info is appropriate I would gladly delete this.

I think your assessment is spot on.

How did you manage to get your doc to write you a script for dyazide??

Yeah its stronger than people think. I totally agree with the above recommendations. I bought 2 bottles in mexico and used 1 pill for a photo shoot. Still have tons of them but never use them since.

I've heard positive things about Dandelion Root. Take 1G 3x a week. Takes about two weeks to kick in. Would run it 30 days out from a show.

I know for a fact that at least 2 of the top 5 prep coaches in the world use them bc have talked to their clients.Their protocols are different though So must be something to it and I know from them being the top of the game you know damn sure that the client is shredded bf they step on that stage. The diuretics are a fail safe especially if everything has been done correctly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131