over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood results. What you think? On HRT

Big D 51

Registered
**broken link removed**

Take 200mg week test cyp when results were taken. Doctor put me on 25mg Clomid ed and 1500 hcg a week

Will go back for these results soon. What is Luteinizing Hormone at 0.07 and Follicle Stimulating Hormone at 0.00?

Thank you for viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing looks alarming. LDL slightly higher than it should be, same with hematocrit.

Nothing looks alarming. LDL slightly higher than it should be, same with hematocrit.

Thank you for the input. I'm dropping some fat and cleaning up diet to hopefully help with LDL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looks normal to me. LH and FSH are supposed to be zero on TRT, that is normal.

Why did the doc put you on clomid and HCG? Are you trying to have kids?

If not trying to have kids, that is a lot of HCG for a week.

348-1197 total serum T is my range. What age range is yours?

LDL:HDL ratio is okay. HDL is a bit high = good, and that balances the LDL overage for you a bit.

You may need a note from the Dr to donate blood and get that hematocrit down. I wouldn't screw around with that one!

I was on 100mg every 7 days. With .5mg Anastrazole the day following T inject.
I went from low T to 1210 serum, and good Free T too, in about 4 months. Hematocrit was high so he dropped me to 80mg/wk w/ same AI.

I don't do HCG cuz I'm done making babies and the wife doesn't love me for my sack.

Last edited:
348-1197 total serum T is my range. What age range is yours?

LDL:HDL ratio is okay. HDL is a bit high = good, and that balances the LDL overage for you a bit.

You may need a note from the Dr to donate blood and get that hematocrit down. I wouldn't screw around with that one!

I was on 100mg every 7 days. With .5mg Anastrazole the day following T inject.
I went from low T to 1210 serum, and good Free T too, in about 4 months. Hematocrit was high so he dropped me to 80mg/wk w/ same AI.

I don't do HCG cuz I'm done making babies and the wife doesn't love me for my sack.

Many people on TRT report feeling better when taking HCG. I guess it all depends on the person.

Should the estradiol be that high guys?

Unless the scan is wrong it's at the highest part of the range?

Would anyone suggest armidex?

For my HRT I use cholstoff from Wal-Mart,can be founf in vit. section.This keep cholesterol levels in line.

As mentioned above LH/FSH will be zero with TRT/HRT. So testing is a waste of time and money. Only exception is a one time test before beginning hormone replacement therapy. (If FSH is not near zero, that can be a result of a FSH producing testicular cancer don't worry just a very slight chance)

Hematocrit is high so you can either donate blood or go to a rock quarry or lake to pick up leeches and let them drain some blood (joke) or lower your weekly injection dose as mentioned. Don't ignore it.

Steve Martin SNL leeches LOL:
**broken link removed**

Estradiol is on high end. Perhaps injecting multiple days and lowering dose, as well as subcutaneous injections (slower absorption rate) will straighten that out. Remember HCG also raise estradiol E2 levels so look into an anti-aromatase / aromatase inhibitors (AIs) not a SERM.

Anastozole/arimidex are aromatase inhibitors (AIs) and low dose once a week could be added. Letrozole at VERY low dose every eight or nine days for the amount of testosterone you are on (at least that is my experience, but everyone is different)

Clomid? I don't agree with needing clomid IT IS A SERM not an anti-aromatase such as anastrozole/letrozole. At certain doses clomid can cause men to become emotional/moody. Nolvadex is the superior serm in my opinion but both are generally for pct not regular anti-aromatase TRT/HRT usage.

How is libido? Libido will usually be low with too high AND too low estradiol level.

If you were taking letrozole/Femara it is easy to push estradiol levels way down (which they should force on rapists and sexual predators. You will have no desire, no thoughts of sex when letrozole pushes level real low)

Taking Niacin and doing more cardio, long walks etc... for LDL cholesterol will help as much as diet change, but your LDL (bad cholesterol level) is not that high.

HCG is good if you have been on TRT/HRT a long while as pregnenolone levels will drop and testes can become smaller. When pregnenolone falls it affects mood and or depression. Oral pregnenolone is a waste of money and HCG should bring levels back to normal and you will feel a lot better.

Learn these things because most doctors know less about male hormones than just about anything else. You must become an amateur endocrinologist as most likely injecting testosterone is for life.

Insulin and other syringes are starting to go up in price so call around to your different WalMart locations and you might still find them for $12.58/box of 100.

You have to watch this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA]SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube[/ame]

Happy lifting.

Last edited:
Yep, that's what my blood work looks like on basically the same dose. I also run an AI to drop the Estradiol down a bit. Do I feel great with my T levels up in the 800s (or even a little higher) ... I sure do. Would I prefer to run them higher ... sure, but most of you know the deal. Running a dose of more than 200 per week is just not realistic long term.

What is the problem with running the T levels at the higher end on a consistent basis ? - the Hemoglobin level (which is the same as the OP). And it's always on the rise (it's just what my body does when it sees the higher test levels) and it will get up to 17+ if I don't watch it. The higher the T levels the faster my blood gets thick.

You have heard it here before. Donate blood, early and often. You don't want to be running your Hemo up at 17+ on a daily basis ... long term your heart will not be happy. If you are on TRT and you are running the T levels up in the 800+ range and your are unlucky like me and the OP (an countless others no doubt) ... your Hemo needs to be watched on a regular basis.

If not trying to have kids, that is a lot of HCG for a week.

Does seem high, from personal experience. Wouldn't want to stay that high to long especially with clomid..

You will get "Big Balls" perhaps the "Biggest of them All"... :D

Labs look Good compared to clients who just use TRT and not watch what they eat or work out. They are CVD's we hear about.

Yep go donate.

Anyone doing the subcutaneous injections Dr Crisler talks about?

Yep go donate.

Anyone doing the subcutaneous injections Dr Crisler talks about?

I have. Even ran a cycle that way (don't recommend it, though it worked as usual).

For TRT it did seem to keep E2 lower. BUT you gotta watch where you pin and use moderately leaner areas with a bit of vascularity (IMO, here). Sub Q in a lean oblique area or side-abdominal area is ok, seems to dissipate ok.

Downside, you'll catch a nasty bruise sometimes and/or a lump. No way to avoid it. Less vascular/more fatty tissue tissue will take forever to dissipate from the site and will leave a lump. i.e. Don't inject subQ in ass-fat. LOL. It will not go away for a long time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws