over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure readings

T TOTAL

Registered
So what does it actually mean to health when the Systolic is perhaps out of range and the Diastolic is within range, ie 150/67 with a resting heart beat of 60

diastolic is the more important of the two.
Your numbers look ok.

Ive had much higher numbers 180/78 and that's when you need to start worrying.

Don't forget pulse pressure, which is simply the difference between the two. 40 is ideal. The further you are from 40 the more concerned you should be. alpha6461 had some great posts on this subject or just Google it

So what does it actually mean to health when the Systolic is perhaps out of range and the Diastolic is within range, ie 150/67 with a resting heart beat of 60

its considered stage 1 hypertention. if your on something i wouldnt worry to much about it. if your not id talk to you doc about it. doing high intensity interval cardio should lower it.

Hope you are doing well brother.
Numbers are not too bad .
Are you on any gear? My numbers go up a bit when on gear but they go back down on off cycles.
God bless you.Minister.

I'll try to explain it in simple terms,

Diastolic phase is when the heart receives the blood from the rest of the body,

Systolic phase is when it contracts to pump it out to everything else

Each number is actually the pressure of blood against the arteries, having a high systolic would mean it is having a harder time pumping blood out, its need more pressure built up inside the left ventricle to do the same task

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Mine used to be like 155ish over 78 and my doctor gave me a beta blocker and it dropped to 118 over 70 within hours. Im on trt doses as well.

150/67 is hypertension. High Blood Pressure. Your pulse pressure should be close as possible to 40 (difference between systolic and diastolic). The pulse pressure is an indicator of kidney function....angiotension I, angiotension II, etc. What is your age, family history, weight, height, use of AAS, etc? You may need to consider weight loss, reducing or changing your AAS use, or using an Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor like Lisinopril (Ask your doctor). Beta blockers will reduce blood pressure and heart rate by reducing the contractile strength of the myocardium....Good for snipers, but not athletes. They usually also cause fatigue. Let us know how you do. dr. p50

Statistics show the top number usually coorelates with a stroke and the bottom with a heart attack. The bottom is the one to keep an eye on. Top fluctuates a lot.

Statistics show the top number usually coorelates with a stroke and the bottom with a heart attack. The bottom is the one to keep an eye on. Top fluctuates a lot.

Where did you get this misinformation from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on any stimulants? Were they taken at rest, preferably 3 times to get an average?

Hey JJ... which one affects the kidneys the most?

Hey JJ... which one affects the kidneys the most?

Any high reading stresses the kidneys. Shoot for 110/70 to be safe.

I may be wrong on the prior post. I thought I heard it on the news years ago but a google search says the top number is most important to watch in potential heart disease. I guess both are a concern.

Hope you are doing well brother.
Numbers are not too bad .
Are you on any gear? My numbers go up a bit when on gear but they go back down on off cycles.
God bless you.Minister.

Just at end of a cycle..1 gram test, 800mg EQ, 600mg NPP....The last 3 weeks dropped EQ as ran out...replaced with 1ml Tren Ace EOD the last 2-3 weeks....BP taken 2 days after last shot...

150/67 is hypertension. High Blood Pressure. Your pulse pressure should be close as possible to 40 (difference between systolic and diastolic). The pulse pressure is an indicator of kidney function....angiotension I, angiotension II, etc. What is your age, family history, weight, height, use of AAS, etc? You may need to consider weight loss, reducing or changing your AAS use, or using an Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor like Lisinopril (Ask your doctor). Beta blockers will reduce blood pressure and heart rate by reducing the contractile strength of the myocardium....Good for snipers, but not athletes. They usually also cause fatigue. Let us know how you do. dr. p50

Age 45, fathers side history of heart trouble, weight 112kg, 5ft 10in, used many years on and off...had full heart check up few years ago and no issues at all. Had ECG test done both before and after christmas...all good...BP just below what was mention, approx 145/70...Dr said not concerned at all. Also had kidneys checked via GFR test couple years ago after high enzyme readiung...i forget the name...but always raised from intense training...Dr had no clue about athletes and claimed i had renal failure...wtf.....Test come bacl ALL perfect!!!....BP goes down to approx 125/65 when cruising on 250 test/week....Went to the Drs those two times as had pain in chest...as i did when had the full heart tests years ago...all 3 times, independently said heart is fine and put it down to...firstly..a musculkar skeletal tear in pec...and other 2 times saying a muscle injury causing the pain on a nerve....

Are you on any stimulants? Were they taken at rest, preferably 3 times to get an average?

No stimulants other than a pre training drink atleast 6-8hrs earlier....and taken at rest...however a half hour after eating

Is Lisinopril something worth considering using if using AAS??....Can the sides be bad from this alone to being BP med, or is it a lifesaver...literally?

So....a day later...high carb day....trained twice today....1 body part each time... with 10iu slin...Log pre training ( just started as now going in to cruise so trying it out )
Sat in same chair....more or less same time in same circumstances, ie finished watching TV, but ate 2hrs ago as opposed to approx 30mins like last time and took my BP 3 times...each one between 132/66 and 135/69 with heart rate 59-60 each time.

So im kind of wandering why it would be as high as was last night??...Finished meal earlier so BP not spiked...or a day further on for Tren Ace being out of system???

So....a day later...high carb day....trained twice today....1 body part each time... with 10iu slin...Log pre training ( just started as now going in to cruise so trying it out )
Sat in same chair....more or less same time in same circumstances, ie finished watching TV, but ate 2hrs ago as opposed to approx 30mins like last time and took my BP 3 times...each one between 132/66 and 135/69 with heart rate 59-60 each time.

So im kind of wandering why it would be as high as was last night??...Finished meal earlier so BP not spiked...or a day further on for Tren Ace being out of system???

Those look better, I personalty use 5mg cialas to bring it down 10 points. If you cycle like this often...I would discuss BP meds with your DR to be safe.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member