over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hemoglobin high

JUICEDUP3

Registered
I know there is 50 threads on this subject, but didn't want to hijack anybodys thread.. and curious to some more answers, because im sure this is common with us aas users

im 32 yo, 6'1, weigh around 220 right now.. been juicing off and on for 8 years.. just started the blasting\cruising mode 3 months ago.. current cycle is375 tren ace per week, 125 test c week, gw 10mg ed, and just threw in var 2 weeks ago at 80mg ed... I went yesterday to donate blood for the first time ever! and ive not been to the doctor in 3 or so years, nor have I had labs done in over 5 years.

needless to say my hemoglobin was 20.5, so they could not except my donation, but they still took blood, and was going to destroy it.. my question is.. should I go to the doc and get some labs done, and start donating every chance I get? or just do a donation 3 or 4 times per yr? the lady said that if I went to the doc, and got some things checked they could start a chart and I could start donating with them.

and I also take multi vits (universal brand), baby asp, garlic pill, joint fuel, life support (which is good for heart, liver, blood flow)

That number is reason for concern. That is about the highest my own has ever been. Have you been having many head aches? Some aas cause high hemo and crit more than others . They all do as far as I know. two worst offenders are
EQ and drol.... Go donate or get phelbs... T

This is a serious thing to watch. Go give double red blood cells to a different donation center if your with in the 56 days. I would first get another blood test to see where my hemoglobin and hematocrit are now before another donation. I think regular donation drops 1-2 points on hemoglobin and 2-3 points on hematocrit. Double red blood cells donations are double those numbers.

Same boat

My number was 20.5 as well, my doc prescribed phlebotomys(sp) for me. Every two weeks dump a pint of blood because the # is too high to donate, on my 4th one, last friday my number finally dropped to 17.6, I have 3 more appointments scheduled. If you can get your doc to prescribe them and insurance pays for it definitely the way to go.

Is it high? Yes

Is it crazy high? No

Should you donate more? Yes

Should you get bloodwork at least every 6 months? Yes

If you live in an area where you have multiple places to donate, go give some more, and make a regular habit of it. It's free, helps people, and allows you to consistently get your hemo levels.

It may be the blast, it may be something as simple as you aren't drinking enough water but if it were me, I'd donate somewhere else and make it a habit. On top of that you rally need regular bloods to tell you the full story.

Is it high? Yes

Is it crazy high? No

Should you donate more? Yes

Should you get bloodwork at least every 6 months? Yes

If you live in an area where you have multiple places to donate, go give some more, and make a regular habit of it. It's free, helps people, and allows you to consistently get your hemo levels.

It may be the blast, it may be something as simple as you aren't drinking enough water but if it were me, I'd donate somewhere else and make it a habit. On top of that you rally need regular bloods to tell you the full story.

Umm, not crazy high? His hematocrit is over 60 most likely. Need to get it down pretty quick and find away of keeping it there.

Last edited:
Becareful you might also become anemic donating so much blood iv seen it happen

I still need to go have labs done so I can start donating, but my blood pressure has been perfect sine I had the blood drawn one time.. I kno I need to continue.. ive been putting it off but will make a doc app to get labs done this month.

and prior to donating my bp was higher than I would like..

its been ranging around 120/73 since I had the blood drawn.. and that was the first time I have EVER gave blood.

My hematocrit was as high as 58 when I went to donate blood. I went to a hematologist, who agreed to phlebotomize me. It went down to 52, then I convinced her to do one more just for good measure. Now I'm just going to donate every 56 days from here on out.

This is a serious thing to watch. Go give double red blood cells to a different donation center if your with in the 56 days. I would first get another blood test to see where my hemoglobin and hematocrit are now before another donation. I think regular donation drops 1-2 points on hemoglobin and 2-3 points on hematocrit. Double red blood cells donations are double those numbers.

Double red cells aren't an option for most people. You have to have a certain blood type to do that (blood type depends on what the blood bank needs).

Get on an every 56 day cycle and it will come down. Mine went from 18.1 to 16.6 and then to 15.5 in two successive donations 56 days apart. Also, make sure to drink plenty of water.

I CANT HAVE MINE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THAT. MY DOC GETS ALL WORIED WHEN MINE GETS TO 13. I AM ON DIALYISIS AND TAKE EPO, IT HAS BEEN AS LOW AS 8 UP 13

I know there is 50 threads on this subject, but didn't want to hijack anybodys thread.. and curious to some more answers, because im sure this is common with us aas users

im 32 yo, 6'1, weigh around 220 right now.. been juicing off and on for 8 years.. just started the blasting\cruising mode 3 months ago.. current cycle is375 tren ace per week, 125 test c week, gw 10mg ed, and just threw in var 2 weeks ago at 80mg ed... I went yesterday to donate blood for the first time ever! and ive not been to the doctor in 3 or so years, nor have I had labs done in over 5 years.

needless to say my hemoglobin was 20.5, so they could not except my donation, but they still took blood, and was going to destroy it.. my question is.. should I go to the doc and get some labs done, and start donating every chance I get? or just do a donation 3 or 4 times per yr? the lady said that if I went to the doc, and got some things checked they could start a chart and I could start donating with them.

and I also take multi vits (universal brand), baby asp, garlic pill, joint fuel, life support (which is good for heart, liver, blood flow)

Getting off the roids can work.

well ive still not made it to the doc to have labs done.....

but I did go donate again yesterday.. bp was 122/73, pulse 80, and hemoglobin was down to 18.6

so they could actually use my blood this time.. and ive been off everything (juice) for 5 weeks.. only thing I been back on is 3iu gh ed past 3 weeks

needless to say I was planning on getting back on asap.. at least trt dose

I was glad hemoglobin was down some.. and my bp has been much better.

That's good to hear. Dont get too complacent on it. Keep up the regular donations and bp monitoring.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws