over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Lipids Are WACK

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
LDL is 210
HDL is 11
total cholesterol is 176

My doctor hasn't called me yet but I bet she will tomorrow...

Everything else was good though. Everything on my BMP was golden, GFR is over 60 and BUN and creatinine are great. AST and ALT were great too, so my liver and kidneys are doing well at least.

Interesting story though here... I've been researching 100mcg per day of a research company's T3. My TSH level is 0.24, which could make sense that it is super low because of exogenous T3 right? Well my free thyroxine is less than 0.25! So what does that mean lol?

Everything else was good though. Everything on my BMP was golden, GFR is over 60 and BUN and creatinine are great. AST and ALT were great too, so my liver and kidneys are doing well at least.

Interesting story though here... I've been researching 100mcg per day of a research company's T3. My TSH level is 0.24, which could make sense that it is super low because of exogenous T3 right? Well my free thyroxine is less than 0.25! So what does that mean lol?

Yes, the T3 would lower both your TSH and T4. T3 is the active compenent of the thyroid and T4 converts to T3 to become active. Because you have plenty of T3 with your supplementation your body senses that and there is no need for any natural thyroid production; hence the low TSH and T4 levels.

Yes, the T3 would lower both your TSH and T4. T3 is the active compenent of the thyroid and T4 converts to T3 to become active. Because you have plenty of T3 with your supplementation your body senses that and there is no need for any natural thyroid production; hence the low TSH and T4 levels.

Cool that makes sense. Thanks.

How much gear are you running and what kind ?

Total cholesterol and LDL do not mean much. But an HDL of 11 is concerning. Unfortunately this is also not uncommon for some guys even with moderate cycles. Of all of the sides AAS can bring, to me this is the most concerning. I am very susceptible to this as well. Orals and tren seem to effect my HDL the most.

How much gear are you running and what kind ?

1250mg test cyp and 300mg tren ace per week. Had been running 100mg winny per day for 3 weeks but stopped at the end of last week.
Funny thing(if you can call it that) is liver values were all in the middle of normal range.

GFR should be over 90 not 60

Not according to my lab results. If you are over 60 they don't even report a number apparently. 59-some other number is CKD stage 3 according to the lab results.

Out of all of the aas you're using winny is probably affecting your lipids the most, then tren, and lastly test. You could go in for another test in a month to see if your hdl went back up. Since winny is known to do a number on the lipids.

thats noting dude dont rember exact numbers but once after a heavy cycle i was scared as shit when my total was 350 and hdl like 7. did really high doses of test base

Man, that's bad.........get it fixed brother

Im trying. Dropping down to just a little test, upping cardio and goong to start supping omega 3s.
Any suggestions Phil?

Man, that's bad.........get it fixed brother. Estradiol levels? Uric acid levels? Calcium levels? B12? Vitamin D?

With tri being in a hyperthyroidism state, this may potentially alter his lab values of Vitamin D 1,25-hydroxy, parathyroid and his calcium levels. It would be best that once he returns to a euthyriod state to check them. Hypercalcemia is associated with thyrotoxic (hyperthyroidism).

I do agree on staying on top of these.

Or his T3 is bunk

My hdl is 26 doctor has me on Niaspan 2000 mgs a day for the last seven months. Only thing that it did is give me a ulcer.

Or his T3 is bunk

Not with a suppressed TSH of 0.24 it's very common to have sub optimal or almost non-existent FT4 on liothyronine only.

Generally this is caused by high levels of intrapituitary levels of T3 from hyperthyroidism. It's a feedback loop, as intrapituitary T3 comes from local conversion of T4 to T3. Yet when the pituitary has high levels of T3 this will generate a signalling to the thyroid gland to no longer produce T4 or minimal amounts.

There is a connection of his cholesterol levels and a suppression of T4. He may benefit supplementing with T4, in which could, might raise his HDL.

Then again all the gear he's on could potentially cause oxidation of both his LDL and HDL and or decrease the particles of either. So that point could be meaningless.

mine is low as well maybe a tad higher then yours BUT my Tris,LDL and Total are beyond perfect so my doc is not as concerned. They have tried Lovaza, Niacin Flush and Non Flush, but nothing brings it up. They do not want me on a scrip med either due to the other numbers being so good.....

Emeric once told me due to the humanofort my other numbers were great and not to stress the HDL due to the other numbers

Not with a suppressed TSH of 0.24 it's very common to have sub optimal or almost non-existent FT4 on liothyronine only.

Generally this is caused by high levels of intrapituitary levels of T3 from hyperthyroidism. It's a feedback loop, as intrapituitary T3 comes from local conversion of T4 to T3. Yet when the pituitary has high levels of T3 this will generate a signalling to the thyroid gland to no longer produce T4 or minimal amounts.

There is a connection of his cholesterol levels and a suppression of T4. He may benefit supplementing with T4, in which could, might raise his HDL.

Then again all the gear he's on could potentially cause oxidation of both his LDL and HDL and or decrease the particles of either. So that point could be meaningless.

Glad someone knows the loops. Just saw a study recently showing high Tsh can cause inflammation in the fat. Good reason to keep your thyroid happy.and shows we have much to learn yet

Also t3 hyperthyroid can eat up cholesterol and Lowe all levels. Maybe another reason the HDL is low

Tri, well winny tends to have a big impact on cholesterol levels and i really doubt being off it for 1 week before your labs were drawn would make any difference.

Tren also affects cholesterol by supressing HDL and increasing LDL...

So the combination of winny and tren is definitely at work here

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members