over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competition tan and tips

Ataraxia

Registered
who do you guys use and love? also anyone have any great tips? thanks

Hey Val,

Liquid Sun Rayz does an awesome job with spray tanning.
If they're not at the show, I'd buy their products and do it myself.

But nothing beats a good spray tanning. LSR is the best!

Good luck,

-MT

Hey Val,

Good luck,

-MT

LSR all day bro. I've used them all and LSR gave my pale white viking ass the best bronze color. I go orange on everything else.

Bro nothing like getting sprayed at the show if they offer it.

Hey Val,

Good luck,

-MT

Completely agree!

LSR isn't gonna be at my show this coming weekend so I picked up the products and a friend is going to apply it for me.

LSR seems to give a perfect dark color that doesn't blur or streak.

I've used pro tan and dream tan before and both just weren't as good. The pro tan took tons of coats and was a mess and the dream tan got a little blotchy and required constant touch ups

LSR has a whole line of products. Which ones are the most recommended?

LSR has a whole line of products. Which ones are the most recommended?

I'm using the competition bronzer with roller and the pre competition glaze and will have to mousse on hand for touch ups

I would also suggest you get the skin prep product, especially the sugar scrub to exfoliate for the week leading up to the show. This will make the product take to your skin easier and you'll have a more even tan.

how about Pro Tan or jan tana???

They have never had people at any shows I did... but the pro tan competition color for use on you own was not the easiest to deal with. They spreat definitely didn't work, you have to dump it out into a tray and use a brush to apply it

I'm using the competition bronzer with roller and the pre competition glaze and will have to mousse on hand for touch ups

I would also suggest you get the skin prep product, especially the sugar scrub to exfoliate for the week leading up to the show. This will make the product take to your skin easier and you'll have a more even tan.

Thanks for that info :)

I should also add that I contacted a LSR rep and asked them if 1 bottle of the 8oz bronzer is enough for 1 show and they said it would be enough without a problem. It is recommended that you use two coats of this.

After this weekend I'll have pics so you guys can see what the color looks looks like.

JAN TANA IS TERRIBLE, TURNS GREEN. RUINS PEOPLE SHOWS

I should also add that I contacted a LSR rep and asked them if 1 bottle of the 8oz bronzer is enough for 1 show and they said it would be enough without a problem. It is recommended that you use two coats of this.

After this weekend I'll have pics so you guys can see what the color looks looks like.

Hey bro, good luck for your show. You must be getting excited. Keep us posted.

Will you apply 2 coats of the bronzer the night before or the day of the show? Did they tell you how to use the glaze?

Hey bro, good luck for your show. You must be getting excited. Keep us posted.

Will you apply 2 coats of the bronzer the night before or the day of the show? Did they tell you how to use the glaze?

I'll be doing two coats the night before and will have the mousse for touch ups in the AM. This is the same stuff they use when they professionally spray you and last time it only took 2 coats and they dried pretty fast.

The glaze is just a spray you kind of mist your body with before hitting the stage to bring out shine. You can rub it in lightly after putting it on.

I'll give you full details of how the products worked after the show...if I forget, please PM me and I'll post it up.

And thanks for wishing good luck! Can't wait to get under the lights

Last edited:
I'll be doing two coats the night before and will have the mousse for touch ups in the AM. This is the same stuff they use when they professionally spray you and last time it only took 2 coats and they dried pretty fast.

The glaze is just a spray you kind of mist your body with before hitting the stage to bring out shine. You can rub it in lightly after putting it on.

I'll give you full details of how the products worked after the show...if I forget, please PM me and I'll post it up.

And thanks for wishing good luck! Can't wait to get under the lights

Always exciting to hit the stage when you have worked so hard for so long. Finally, the hard work will pay off.

I look forward to learning how all went with your show.

Also, keep us posted on how the tanning products worked for you. Hopefully, it will not be too messy. Do you know if you will be able to shower once the 2 coats of the bronze are applied?

Always exciting to hit the stage when you have worked so hard for so long. Finally, the hard work will pay off.

I look forward to learning how all went with your show.

Also, keep us posted on how the tanning products worked for you. Hopefully, it will not be too messy. Do you know if you will be able to shower once the 2 coats of the bronze are applied?

It is no showering until after the show, so that is why you only apply it the day of or the night before.....so you don't smell like raging ass lol

It is no showering until after the show, so that is why you only apply it the day of or the night before.....so you don't smell like raging ass lol

haha..I hate doing it the night before. I always prefer to do it in the AM if it is possible. Hopefully this bronze product is ok to use the morning of too.

haha..I hate doing it the night before. I always prefer to do it in the AM if it is possible. Hopefully this bronze product is ok to use the morning of too.

For me, the less to do in the Am the better. I get stressed out WAYYYY too easy and need to make sure I have everything and it is just right lol... OCD much?

For me, the less to do in the Am the better. I get stressed out WAYYYY too easy and need to make sure I have everything and it is just right lol... OCD much?

lol That is also true, and I can relate. Last time I competed I had someone really experienced apply the tanning and, she was super quick and did an amazing job. That was perfect. We did it in the AM, but did not take long at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131