over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Summer Vacation You Ever Took?

taz

Registered
sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I am starting to look at what to do with the wife and kids this Summer and I was just wondering, what was your favorite vacation you ever took? I am looking into maybe going out to Buffalo, WY to go fishing and horseback riding and to stay in a old time cabin along glacier national park. Being a city guy I absolutely LOVE the country and open space. I am actually thinking of renting an RV and driving the family out for a 5 day trip at the cabin. I am figuring on 2 days travel to and from based on where we live (east coast).

What about you guys? What is the coolest vacation you ever took?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-I8BfWLXQ"]Fernando de Noronha HD - YouTube[/ame]

holy crap.....

at the risk of sounding like a girl, that place is beautiful. WOW. you were there?

you were there?

Yep, several years ago. My bigger brother was a semi-professional surfer back in the day and that's a hot spot for waves. We took a tiny boat from Recife and arrived there after a whole day in the ocean. Pretty cool...

Other places I've been to on summer vacation:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvxkULQhMPE"]PLACES TO VISIT IN BRAZIL: Chapada Diamantina (Ecotourism & Trekking) 720p HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj-jrzP_AS4"]Bonito MS, conheça o paraíso - YouTube[/ame]

my life sucks, lol.

thats awesome. ive always wanted to go to brazil. im actually going to try to go next year as a business expense so i can train BJJ while there. kill 2 birds with one stone and let my company take the write off

Traveling is awesome!!!
I had a great couple weeks one time, I rented an apartment right on Mission beach in San Diego.
I didn't even rent a car. Just rented a bike and beach bummed it on the boardwalk!!!
Love the beach life!!!

What's your budget? That makes a huge difference.

Cruises are always fun. Wife and I love Hawaii. Going back this July for 3 days in Maui and a week in Kauai. Depends on wha you like to do.

Been to Tenerife, Madeira and Egypt about five years ago too. All those places were awesome. Madeira was probably my favorite. Awesome people there and it's simply gorgeous.

Last edited:
I have traveled to Europe, Latin America and the Middle East all on business.
My favorite places Italy, Spain, Brazil, In that order.

I have traveled to Europe, Latin America and the Middle East all on business.
My favorite places Italy, Spain, Brazil, In that order.

did you visit barcelona? planning a trip next summer to visit there, paris and athens or amsterdam.

did you visit barcelona? planning a trip next summer to visit there, paris and athens or amsterdam.

while in spain will visit ibiza. its suppose to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

I have been to Barcelona, Valencia and many other regions of Spain, I like Athens, And yes Amsterdam a very fun place,although my trip there had me mostly in Rotterdam.

Went to Hilton Head, SC last year, and met my brother who took his wife, daughter, and my dad went along to. Was good trip. Beach and alcohol everyday, some golf, jet skiing got to see dolphins and a baby dolphin. Ate at some good restaurants, had 2 great rib eyes, some killer wings and pizza (NY style), piddled around shopping and eating fudge and ice cream and salt water candy at night. No wonder I got fat :eek:

Best place I've ever been to is Santorini Greece. Words can not do this place justice.

Best place I've ever been to is Santorini Greece. Words can not do this place justice.

Right there my gf was in military and always talks about that place

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think the BJJ practiced here is better than elsewhere.

are you from Brazil? Maybe it isnt, maybe it is. But it is sort of like going to thailand to train Muay Thai. It is just the experience of being in the originating home of the sport. I would love to have that experience on my resume so to speak. The atmosphere, the history, the culture.

Greece is another place I have always wanted to go. That is purely historical. My wife and I talk about that all the time. Maybe for our 10th anniversary or something. Still a few years off...

Went to Miami last year. Caught a dolphins game. Hit up south beach. Haven't gone to any exotic locations as some of you guys on here but that is next on the list.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131