advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats with all the hate in bodybuilding anymore?

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i was over at MD for whatever reason and a CBBF Nationals top 5 competitor, Kip Chong, posted some pics at 310lbs getting ready to prep for North Americans. The guy is 6'2 and looks massive, yes a bit fluffy, but hell not fat!! He seriously got shit on by everyone.

I dont get it, theres so much hate on a lot of these forums and its kind of dishearting. I feel like we should all be helping each other be at our best not bashing evryone for any reason. The guys who are bashing are probably nobodies, not that im someone, but still sucks to see!

One reason i stay on this board so much is there is a sense of comrodery(spelling?)

Okay thats my little rant for the day, hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!

Well there is a difference between hate and honesty or calling someone out. I'm not sure what is going on with that, but alot of times people post "delusional pics" of themselves on social media and get called out or "critiqued" and the critiques are labeled haters because they didnt blow smoke up their friends ass.

Hate is when you throw up a pic of a guy who won overall @ Jr. Nats and you remark on how bad his gyno is at the pro qualifier at the end of the year.

But the net in general makes most people have a bigger set of balls they would have in real life. Fuck just go to a show, and you will see or hear a bunch of chicken shit mother fuckers who don't' have 1 coin in their purse to throw on a set of trunks yet belittle people on stage. You know the guys who have to get on some clen and T3 and wear a sleeveless shirt to a show and look like a fucking clown instead of dressing up a bit.

There you are not alone in ranting for today.;)

Well there is a difference between hate and honesty or calling someone out. I'm not sure what is going on with that, but alot of times people post "delusional pics" of themselves on social media and get called out or "critiqued" and the critiques are labeled haters because they didnt blow smoke up their friends ass.

Hate is when you throw up a pic of a guy who won overall @ Jr. Nats and you remark on how bad his gyno is at the pro qualifier at the end of the year.

But the net in general makes most people have a bigger set of balls they would have in real life. Fuck just go to a show, and you will see or hear a bunch of chicken shit mother fuckers who don't' have 1 coin in their purse to throw on a set of trunks yet belittle people on stage. You know the guys who have to get on some clen and T3 and wear a sleeveless shirt to a show and look like a fucking clown instead of dressing up a bit.

There you are not alone in ranting for today.;)

yeah i undertsand that completely, but this guy pretty legit and he was getting comments like "better transfer over to powerlifting bc youll never be a bodybuilder" etc

search

heres a pic of him, pretty solid if u aske me

Attachments

• kip.jpg
    kip.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 742
By nature bodybuilding attracts people with insecurities. Some people take these insecurities out on the weights and the dinner table and work to get better everyday and overcome.

Some people take their insecurities out on others. Sad.

What I noticed is a lot of jealousy from people on forums, and in general a hateful attitude for people who have had any modicum of success.
I mean who populates most forums? The most active members majority wise are kids and people whom have had little to no success with their own physiques.
Its easier to say nasty things about someone who's done the work and take away from them the work ethic they put in.
Statements like, he took x amount of this, or he had good genes, or he has a blocky waist etc...then you see the trolls who make these comments and they look all beat the fuck up.
It has gotten worse in the last few years I have noticed. Now if you wanna be the cool guy on the forum you have to drop many smart ass remarks and in general make others feel like shit.
Im even guilty of participating in it from time to time.

Don't worry, it's just roid rage.

For some that may actually be true, but for some others they were simply fucktards to begin with.

By nature bodybuilding attracts people with insecurities. Some people take these insecurities out on the weights and the dinner table and work to get better everyday and overcome.

Some people take their insecurities out on others. Sad.

This is true and I'm no angel, but I'm REALLY impressed with the current crop of bodybuilders. Now Men's Physique is another story... it just burns my ass and I can't get over it...

MD is a special place...its where the mentally challenged and obese go to discuss bodybuilding. Essentially when people think they have "graduated" from bb.com they go there. Its a cesspool of stupidity....but damn some times its entertaining.

Its easy to talk shit in a forum. Face to Face is a lot different.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

MD is a special place...its where the mentally challenged and obese go to discuss bodybuilding. Essentially when people think they have "graduated" from bb.com they go there. Its a cesspool of stupidity....but damn some times its entertaining.

Thats the truth i go there to check on pro updaates and see pics from shows and cant help to click on the forums

Its easy to talk shit in a forum. Face to Face is a lot different.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

yep people will kiss ur ass face to face and bash u as soon as you turn around

Thats the truth i go there to check on pro updaates and see pics from shows and cant help to click on the forums
I have been on there since 2007...seen some shit haha. It used to be a warzone with actual badass people and pros getting in fights and had awesome shit with Valentino/ Lee Priest/John Romano etc. now its just a bunch of braindead fucking weirdos, still entertaining but for all the wrong reasons haha

I've been on MD and RX for many years. Nowadays, like Jeremy, I mostly use them for contest coverage. Although I spent a bit of time on MD this past Olympia supporting Jay.

You guys are right, most of it is jealousy. I even have a couple haters of my own there just because I'm friends with him.

This place and ANASCI are my homes now.

Last edited:
MD is a kiddie forum in a lot of ways, guys there with 15,000 posts of pure shit, some inner circle of guys who post up crap that has mostly some inside jokes to it that no one else understands. Like some frat house for guys who pretend to be bodybuilders but for the most part are just cult followers who mostly dont make any progress of their own.
Oh sure there's some members there who are not like that, but that forum is a far cry from PM.

MD is a kiddie forum in a lot of ways, guys there with 15,000 posts of pure shit, some inner circle of guys who post up crap that has mostly some inside jokes to it that no one else understands. Like some frat house for guys who pretend to be bodybuilders but for the most part are just cult followers who mostly dont make any progress of their own.
Oh sure there's some members there who are not like that, but that forum is a far cry from PM.

That about summed it up! I was on MD for a few months until I could no longer take all the winy ass peeps posting on there.

Yep! I hate the MD fourms...a bunch of idiots, same with getbig the most racist, anti bodybuilding board on the Internet. The fools on getbig outright diss bodybuilding, yet have 1000s of posts on an bodybuilding board....ridiculous

Last edited:
Yep! I hate the MD fourms...a bunch of idiots, same with getbig the most racist, anti bodybuilding board on the Internet. The fools on getbig outright diss bodybuilding, yet have 1000s of posts on an bodybuilding board....ridiculous

The racism at GetBig absolutely disgusted me! I couldn't believe what was being posted. I lasted a couple days there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131