over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened with jm425?

good question, use to post often

Nothing about the last posts he made suggest that he would be leaving for any reason. I always hate it when this happens...leaves you guessing. Doesn't help that the forum is mainly populated by gentlemen using substances that could lead to arrest or shorter lives :(

And I don't mean that in a judgmental way...I use them too. I suppose that thought just always flashes through my mind when someone disappears.

I belive I read he had a liver transplant in the past.Hope all is well.

He's back! He just liked one of my posts lol.

Where have you been bro? In a coma? Traveling the world as a mercenary? A sponsor gone back to regular member? LOL Welcome back..

I just spoke to him yesterday. Let's just say he had some serious health issues and took a break from a lot of stuff. He's still around, just not active as he once was. Maybe he will come on and add to this.

I won't be posting much if at all on the board. I blew out my kidneys and now I'm on dialysis. I'm not repping anyone anymore and will remain a member. This past year has been a humbling experience. It's good to see all the old guys, vets and mods. Thank you guys for your concern. :)

I won't be posting much if at all on the board. I blew out my kidneys and now I'm on dialysis. I'm not repping anyone anymore and will remain a member. This past year has been a humbling experience. It's good to see all the old guys, vets and mods. Thank you guys for your concern. :)

Sorry to hear this pal. Take care and good luck. I'm still very thankful for u hooking me up with ur friend on the west coast. Great guy.

I too thought u started sourcing as u went low profile shortly after our PM's. No clue u were sick. Hope u can make it on the board from time to time. Nice hearing from you.

damn! how did that happen??

really sorry to hear this

Sorry to hear this pal. Take care and good luck. I'm still very thankful for u hooking me up with ur friend on the west coast. Great guy.

I too thought u started sourcing as u went low profile shortly after our PM's. No clue u were sick. Hope u can make it on the board from time to time. Nice hearing from you.

Hey EJ, glad to see you're still around. You are very welcome and I hope all is well with you and your family.

damn! how did that happen??

really sorry to hear this

My bp was very erratic even though I took meds for it and did a ton of cardio. The immunos I'm on for my liver are also kidney toxic. Combination of those factors and some bad luck.

JM sorry to hear this. Hope things get better.

My bp was very erratic even though I took meds for it and did a ton of cardio. The immunos I'm on for my liver are also kidney toxic. Combination of those factors and some bad luck.

Very sorry to hear this, my friend. It takes some guts to share such a thing with blunt honesty. But you're helping people because they may look at themselves and what they're doing closer before damage is done. My blood pressure is high-norm range pretty much all the time. Between 130-140, so technically pre-hypertensive.

Any advice for us to avoid this? Do you attribute the high bp being worsened by AAS use?

Thank you and keep your head up.

JM sorry to hear this. Hope things get better.

Thank you bro. I'm hoping to get my transplant sometime this year as I already have a donor.

Very sorry to hear this, my friend. It takes some guts to share such a thing with blunt honesty. But you're helping people because they may look at themselves and what they're doing closer before damage is done. My blood pressure is high-norm range pretty much all the time. Between 130-140, so technically pre-hypertensive.

Any advice for us to avoid this? Do you attribute the high bp being worsened by AAS use?

Thank you and keep your head up.

Thanks bro. I do attribute my erratic bp from use. Best advice I can give is to do everything in your power to keep your bp in normal range and to monitor your creatinine and BUN levels closely. Blood work is your friend.

Thanks bro. I do attribute my erratic bp from use. Best advice I can give is to do everything in your power to keep your bp in normal range and to monitor your creatinine and BUN levels closely. Blood work is your friend.

I'm truly sorry that this is happening...I wish you all the best!

Thank you bro. I'm hoping to get my transplant sometime this year as I already have a donor.

That's great news bud. Good luck with the surgery and recovery. Don't be a stranger around here. I'm sure many here would want to know how ur doing.

I hope everything works out for the best. Stay strong buddy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws