over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 175

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
Big fight tomorrow night, Weidman vs Machida. Weidman was a former college wrestling teammate of mine so maybe I'm biased, but mark my words he's gonna destroy machida. My prediction is takedown into ground and pound where he referee stoppage by 3rd period at the latest. Theres an old thread in here somewhere that I started before the weidman vs munoz fight where I said that weidman would be the next middleweight champ. This guy is the real deal, a lot of people are still skeptical after his 2 victories over silva because of how he won. He only has 11 career fights and he is still getting significantly better in between each. Love to hear your guys thoughts.

Big fight tomorrow night, Weidman vs Machida. Weidman was a former college wrestling teammate of mine so maybe I'm biased, but mark my words he's gonna destroy machida. My prediction is takedown into ground and pound where he referee stoppage by 3rd period at the latest. Theres an old thread in here somewhere that I started before the weidman vs munoz fight where I said that weidman would be the next middleweight champ. This guy is the real deal, a lot of people are still skeptical after his 2 victories over silva because of how he won. He only has 11 career fights and he is still getting significantly better in between each. Love to hear your guys thoughts.

Yea he is deff a beast and will hurt Machida. I just really hope Machida actually fights him and does not run away the whole fight.

I agree as long if he diesnt get caught with one those odd kicks if he starts chasing machida.

I agree as long if he diesnt get caught with one those odd kicks if he starts chasing machida.

Weidman has the luxury of not having to chase him. If you hold the title then the challenger has to beat you convincingly. If machida runs the whole fight he will lose. That being said I still see weidman taking him down. Silva had good kicks too...

Weidman has grown on me over the years. I use to think he was all hype until he owned Munoz and then Silva. A lot of people thought it was a fluke, but the truth is he was beating Silvas ass pretty bad in both fights. Even in the fight where Silva broke his leg, Chris dropped him in the first round and almost KO'd him. His eyes rolled back in his head. Even if Silva didn't break his I think the out come would have been the same. Weidman is still young in his career and I don't think he has reached his peak yet. His strength is obviously his ground game, but his striking is getting better each fight.

If an out of shape and out prime Rampage can beat Machida then Weidman should be able to make quick work out of him. The same goes for Phil Davis. That guy is a shitty fighter and he beat Machida.

If Chris can catch him flush like Shogun did then I think he would KO Machida. Silva is a much better striker than Machida so I think Chris will be able to deal with Machidas striking.

I know its not going to happen, but I wish to God Rousey would get knocked the fuck out. I can't stand that bitch with a passion and she needs to be humbled in the worse way.

The following night Bj Penn will fight Frankie Edfar again. I like both fighters a lot, but I would really like to see BJ win this time even though I don't thtink its going to happen. BJ couldn't keep up with Frankie's speed and foot work and at 145 lbs, Frankie is only going to be even faster.

Weidman has grown on me over the years. I use to think he was all hype until he owned Munoz and then Silva. A lot of people thought it was a fluke, but the truth is he was beating Silvas ass pretty bad in both fights. Even in the fight where Silva broke his leg, Chris dropped him in the first round and almost KO'd him. His eyes rolled back in his head. Even if Silva didn't break his I think the out come would have been the same. Weidman is still young in his career and I don't think he has reached his peak yet. His strength is obviously his ground game, but his striking is getting better each fight.

If an out of shape and out prime Rampage can beat Machida then Weidman should be able to make quick work out of him. The same goes for Phil Davis. That guy is a shitty fighter and he beat Machida.

If Chris can catch him flush like Shogun did then I think he would KO Machida. Silva is a much better striker than Machida so I think Chris will be able to deal with Machidas striking.

I know its not going to happen, but I wish to God Rousey would get knocked the fuck out. I can't stand that bitch with a passion and she needs to be humbled in the worse way.

The following night Bj Penn will fight Frankie Edfar again. I like both fighters a lot, but I would really like to see BJ win this time even though I don't thtink its going to happen. BJ couldn't keep up with Frankie's speed and foot work and at 145 lbs, Frankie is only going to be even faster.

You and me both.

Rousey is gonna hurt this girl. It's refreshing to see a bad ass bitch put it down and it also helps that she is sexy.

Sexy? Yeah, if you like the trailer park type girls. To be honest, I use to think she was cute, but then I saw her true personality on TUF and I lost all attraction for her. I'm not a hater by any means. The girl can throw down, no doubt, but her personality is horrid. She gets better with every fight and she has pretty good stand up now, but she makes comments about being able to beat Floyd Maywhether Jr, and Cain Valasquez. She's dead serious, too. :rolleyes: Also, the little relationship she's got going on with Dana is beyond ridiculous. I swear they're fucking each other. I'm okay with confidence, but she's the most cocky bitch out there and she tries SO hard to act like the Diaz brothers. Her trainer, Edwin is a fucking prick, too. I lost all respect for her when Meisha tried to shake her hand after their last fight and she just walked right by her. It's one thing to have a rivalry, but at least shake someone's hand after you settle the score.

She will go down as the best female MMA fighter, but she'll also be known as the most classless bitch in the sport, too. Just my opinion. :cool:

Sexy? Yeah, if you like the trailer park type girls. To be honest, I use to think she was cute, but then I saw her true personality on TUF and I lost all attraction for her. I'm not a hater by any means. The girl can throw down, no doubt, but her personality is horrid. She gets better with every fight and she has pretty good stand up now, but she makes comments about being able to beat Floyd Maywhether Jr, and Cain Valasquez. She's dead serious, too. :rolleyes: Also, the little relationship she's got going on with Dana is beyond ridiculous. I swear they're fucking each other. I'm okay with confidence, but she's the most cocky bitch out there and she tries SO hard to act like the Diaz brothers. Her trainer, Edwin is a fucking prick, too. I lost all respect for her when Meisha tried to shake her hand after their last fight and she just walked right by her. It's one thing to have a rivalry, but at least shake someone's hand after you settle the score.

She will go down as the best female MMA fighter, but she'll also be known as the most classless bitch in the sport, too. Just my opinion. :cool:

If this ain't sexy you ain't into women.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 250

We have a local guy here who fights in the ufc, and he said the same thing, she was a biti in person.

If this ain't sexy you ain't into women.

Like I said before, the girl is cute, but the personality and ego completely ruined it for me. Btw, when does she ever look that good and lean? Never.... Well, maybe during weigh in's, but that's it. Air brush is one hell of a tool. I'm not hating at all and believe me, I am completely into women, but I don't care how hot a girl is, when she's a total cunt it takes out the attractiveness for me. Call me a liar or a queer, but I'm honestly not attracted to her anymore. There's more to women aside from their looks, agree? Haven't you ever felt that way about a woman? Think their really hot until they open their mouth and it completely ruins it? I'm just not a superficial guy I guess. The girl acts like a complete brat and cries about everything. Did you watch TUF with her on it? She cried on every episode and after every fight instead of shaking Meisha's hand she would give her the bird. What kind of classless shit is that? She's trashy and dresses like she lives in a trailer park.

You posted up a pic of her that is air brushed to hell and back. Most of the time she's wearing trashy boots and cuts holes in her shirts to put her thumb through. No, I do not find that attractive at all.

Case in point. During this entire interview she was just like this the entire time. Just because her girls lost the fights she was being such a bitch during this entire interview. And look at her thumbs cut through her dress. That shit looks so trashy IMO.

**broken link removed**

Like I said before, the girl is cute, but the personality and ego completely ruined it for me. Btw, when does she ever look that good and lean? Never.... Well, maybe during weigh in's, but that's it. Air brush is one hell of a tool. I'm not hating at all and believe me, I am completely into women, but I don't care how hot a girl is, when she's a total cunt it takes out the attractiveness for me. Call me a liar or a queer, but I'm honestly not attracted to her anymore. There's more to women aside from their looks, agree? Haven't you ever felt that way about a woman? Think their really hot until they open their mouth and it completely ruins it? I'm just not a superficial guy I guess. The girl acts like a complete brat and cries about everything. Did you watch TUF with her on it? She cried on every episode and after every fight instead of shaking Meisha's hand she would give her the bird. What kind of classless shit is that? She's trashy and dresses like she lives in a trailer park.

You posted up a pic of her that is air brushed to hell and back. Most of the time she's wearing trashy boots and cuts holes in her shirts to put her thumb through. No, I do not find that attractive at all.

You do bring up some valid points I just think we have different taste. I deff can't stand her dorky ass trainer. Her personality does not bother me at all. Deep down away from the cameras she is a push over & deff has daddy issues which is great for a guy like me.

And here's the article talking about how she's bad for the sport. I'm definitely not the only one that thinks this way.

**broken link removed**

You do bring up some valid points I just think we have different taste. I deff can't stand her dorky ass trainer. Her personality does not bother me at all. Deep down away from the cameras she is a push over & deff has daddy issues which is great for a guy like me.

Hahaha that's awesome. Yeah, I do feel bad for her because her dad committed suicide when she was a teenager so I'm sure that's one reason she is the way she is. No kid should ever have to go through that. I blame her mom for Rhonda's ego. Her mom is a total bitch and treated Rhonda like shit as a child. Even when Rhonda placed third in Judo at the Olympics, her mom gave her shit and called her a loser bc she didn't get gold. That's beyond fucked up.

I guess it's just a matter of taters like you said. I like a girl that's confident, but saying that you can beat Maywhether and Cain is as cocky as you can get. It's a big turn off for me, but I'm sure that there are guys (like you) that eat that shit up.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner