over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BREAKING NEWS!!! JOHN MEADOWS SIGNS 3 yr deal with PRIME NUTRITION

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
HOLY HELL.... I was pretty sure this was happening but wanted to wait for official word.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, July 9th, 2014
John Meadows, Mountain Dog Diet Founder/Creator, Signs 3-Year Deal with Prime Nutrition.
Boca Raton, Florida – Very rarely does a brand sign two of the most respected and influential people in the same week, but we have done just that. On Monday we rocked the bodybuilding industry with the news of Evan Centopani joining Prime Nutrition and today it is with great pleasure we welcome and announce John Meadows.
John has agreed to terms on a 3-year contract with Prime Nutrition where he will serve as Director of Business Development for the company. Meadows brings a wealth of experience to Prime having formerly served as a high level executive at Chase Bank for which he worked on all of their largest projects. In addition to his impressive corporate banking background, he’s better known in the bodybuilding industry as the creator of MountainDogDiet.com, arguably the most comprehensive and valuable learning tools for bodybuilders anywhere online.
It’s not only John’s passion for bodybuilding that excites us, but his entrepreneurial spirit and decades of experience both in bodybuilding and in business. One area that Meadows will play a vital role is expanding the research and development of peri-workout supplementation. For those who are familiar with John’s teachings, he is adamant about the importance of intelligent nutrient intake while we train. There is absolutely no better person anywhere in the world that can target and unlock the mechanisms for new muscle growth in regards to peri-workout nutrition than John.
As we always say, Prime Nutrition is rooted on relationships and friendships. The friendship that Centopani and Meadows have forged will undoubtedly help enhance the innovative formulations soon to be released as these two crunch numbers and discuss concepts. The possibilities are endless.
Here’s what Evan had to say about John joining Prime Nutrition:
“Fads, trends and all that is popular carries the distinct risk of being all but forgotten with the coming of tomorrow. Time is the ultimate jury and only that with actual substance stands a chance at going the distance. The same holds true for individuals. Substance isn’t accrued overnight. It takes years of learning and practical application before a person can rightfully be recognized as a master of their trade. Needless to say, gimmicks are a dime a dozen, while the real thing is in short supply.
John Meadows is the real thing; a formidable competitor, a tremendous coach and a man who is recognized as an innovator and held in high regard for being one of the few who actually knows what he’s talking about. More importantly, he’s a great individual and someone whom I’ve never heard a negative thing about. When John called me a few days ago and expressed his enthusiasm over everything happening at Prime and told me that he wanted to be a part of it, the only question I had for him was “When can you begin?” Simply put, I know he will be an invaluable addition to Prime Nutrition and for that reason, I have decided to make John a part of our team.”

I asked John if they would be making an intra workout product to HIS standards and he said YES, they will. :headbang:

That is awesome congrats John! You've earned it all :headbang:

Congrats John. Couldn't have happened to a nicer well deserving guy.

Awesome news! You called this the other day, huh Knight?

Awesome news! You called this the other day, huh Knight?

Someone else guessed it on here and I reached out to my sources and pretty much had it confirmed. Out of respect, I wanted to wait to post what I was 99% sure of.

Holy hell evan now John two of my favorite bodybuilders. Now I'm going to have to buy this shit.I Hope they come out with some awesome stuff.

Just saw this as well!
Great opportunity for John and the company, if Evan joined in gave John the perfect gateway to the opportunity and business!
Great move cant wait to see the products they develop together.

Congrats John!!!

I knew they weren't just training together a couple months back. They were orchestrating an NBA-type shift to take their talents to Boca Raton. :D

Has anyone tried any prime nutrition products? Was just looking at their site. I assume if meadows signed with them then they have to be top notch.

Has anyone tried any prime nutrition products? Was just looking at their site. I assume if meadows signed with them then they have to be top notch.

No, but their product lineup has looked solid from day one. I know a few people who love their Phytoform product. (greens)

No, but their product lineup has looked solid from day one. I know a few people who love their Phytoform product. (greens)
Their prices don't look too terrible. Im really interested in the intra workout when it comes out.

Prime and there sub brand Blackstone labs are awesome! Angel dust pre workout is great! This is crazing exciting for the sport! Evan and John on the same Team!!

Their prices don't look too terrible. Im really interested in the intra workout when it comes out.

We should all pretty much be able to guess what ingredients it will be based on. If they price it competitively, (meaning...you and I can't go and build our own mix for considerably cheaper..) it should do REALLY well.

Prime and there sub brand Blackstone labs are awesome! Angel dust pre workout is great! This is crazing exciting for the sport! Evan and John on the same Team!!

It ain't nothin but a motherfuckin gangsta party..:headbang:

I need to calm down.

We should all pretty much be able to guess what ingredients it will be based on. If they price it competitively, (meaning...you and I can't go and build our own mix for considerably cheaper..) it should do REALLY well.
Yes peptopro some glycofuse and a little creatine in one bottle and that will open up some shelves in my pantry:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws