over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone got a "sleeve" tattoo?

1ntense

Registered
I'm looking to get a cover up of an old tribal style tattoo and want to get a half/full sleeve over the top of it once it's had laser treatment to fade it.

Whilst looking for inspiration, I found that there seems to be a lack of pics online of muscled individuals with tattoos, in particular sleeves.

I've you have one, could you post pics please. Looking for inspiration and also confirmation that it won't spoil or take away in anyway from the physique that I've worked hard to build.

Thanks

1ntense

I would love to see some tats I'm considering getting one

I have a 3/4 sleeve. I'll try and remember to post pics tonight when I get home.

I like the way max fairchilds halve sleeve looks like. I don't have any pics but if you google him you should see it.

Mines not complete Its from my fingers to above my elbow and the shoulder and some other parts are done but lots of empty spots in between, I don't have any good pics here at work see if I can dig some up when I get home tonight.

Get a good artist to work with ur body lines. Too much black can drown out muscle definition IMO. I want to get tribal going down both sides, but I wanna be peeled to make sure it looks right with my body. And definetly look at the artist portfolio before deciding who to use. I have a friend that's a tattoo artist and it's shocking how many people come in and don't even ask to see one.

I've got my left arm fully sleeved and it runs all the way up to my L/ chest with Japanese influence. Ill try to get some pics up for you. It took about a year to complete and I sat a total of 52 hours.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing pics.

I've found a great studio, known as the best in my part of the country here in the UK. The hard part is deciding what to get as I'm not the most creative person around.

I checked out Max Fairchild, part of me likes it but part of me thinks he may look better from a bodybuilding perspective without it tbh.

Here's some pics from a few years ago. It's the only ones I have on my phone and I can't take new pics right now, but nothing has changed with the ink. The last one is Rich Franklin and I.

Here's some pics from a few years ago. It's the only ones I have on my phone and I can't take new pics right now, but nothing has changed with the ink. The last one is Rich Franklin and I.

Cool, I never could get any color, higher maintenance to keep them nice.
I like yours though. All mine are standard black with grey wash.

Thanks, Ajdos. I have to get color bc I think it makes the tattoo really pop. If I ever got black/grey it would be a portrait. I like black/grey, but I just like color too much not to get it. Believe it or not my sleeve is about six years old and the color has stayed really well. I'm not tan in these pics, but I've layed in my fair share of tanning beds and spent a lot of time at the pool/beach. Whenever the color starts to fade I will get it touched up.

I plan on doing my right arm one of these days when funds are right. I've also got a rib piece on the right side and a big one across my shoulder blades.

Sorry for the crappy pics. Just snapped them right now with my phone. Tried to zoom in the get the artwork which makes for a lousy pic on an iPhone. Not sure these would help much anyway because they are tribal which is what you want to cover. But I think the artist did a good job of working with my body. When I get a good shoulder pump the rear design behind the Marquesan cross follows the cap of my middle delt perfectly. Anyway, here ya go.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Sorry for the crappy pics. Just snapped them right now with my phone. Tried to zoom in the get the artwork which makes for a lousy pic on an iPhone. Not sure these would help much anyway because they are tribal which is what you want to cover. But I think the artist did a good job of working with my body. When I get a good shoulder pump the rear design behind the Marquesan cross follows the cap of my middle delt perfectly. Anyway, here ya go.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

that is a bad ass 3/4 sleeve! looks clean!

that is a bad ass 3/4 sleeve! looks clean!

Thank you brother. The artist is very good, nice line work, good composure. I have 22 hours in it so far. Still have to go back for a little but more to be filled in inside my forearm and on my elbow. Been working on it since last September.

Very nice Pharm! Clean crisp line work!! A lot more to it the closer you look...

Thank you brother. The artist is very good, nice line work, good composure. I have 22 hours in it so far. Still have to go back for a little but more to be filled in inside my forearm and on my elbow. Been working on it since last September.

It looks great. The artist doing them make a world of difference. I admire the body arts.

I tried to get the wifey to do a sleeve. She wouldn't

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner