over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crosland....Under construction

Interesting..... I'd like to see the entire thing, especially to see just how much it takes to get to that size. I'm not just talking about drugs. I want to see the Godly amounts of food, too.

He's pretty big, but obviously not the leanest guy. Also, how in the hell does he not have a chest? When he did his front lat spread his chest almost concaved it was so small. :confused:

Interesting..... I'd like to see the entire thing, especially to see just how much it takes to get to that size. I'm not just talking about drugs. I want to see the Godly amounts of food, too.

He's pretty big, but obviously not the leanest guy. Also, how in the hell does he not have a chest? When he did his front lat spread his chest almost concaved it was so small. :confused:

Last few years < 1g on average, loads more in his 20s but had a good few years out of the game.

Nasty pec tear restricts pec growth. He hits 10k+ cals per day everyday.

He's very public and honest on the UK boards, a few journals about.

I believe this film covers him upping dosage from his 'conservative' use the last few years.

Last few years < 1g on average, loads more in his 20s but had a good few years out of the game.

Nasty pec tear restricts pec growth. He hits 10k+ cals per day everyday.

He's very public and honest on the UK boards, a few journals about.

I believe this film covers him upping dosage from his 'conservative' use the last few years.

Cool, thx for the info. Makes sense about his chest. I would still like to see the film.

Dave is a v good friend of mine. The food he eats is unreal. Dont know how he puts that much clean food away n he eats it bland as he'll . usually.

Hes also a training expert imo. Really focuses on form, hitting the muscle properly from different angles etc. Quite high volume and frequency. Ill try n get him to join up here

10,000 calories a day....in clean food? Damn.

Looks good, just hope the open steroid usage doesn't provide the media an excuse to take away from his devotion/hard work.

Dave is a v good friend of mine. The food he eats is unreal. Dont know how he puts that much clean food away n he eats it bland as he'll . usually.

Hes also a training expert imo. Really focuses on form, hitting the muscle properly from different angles etc. Quite high volume and frequency. Ill try n get him to join up here

That would be real cool if he did join up. Just watched a few vids of his. Realy down to earth no bulshit guy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

That would be real cool if he did join up. Just watched a few vids of his. Realy down to earth no bulshit guy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
He certainly is. Just. Hard working guy who loves to lift n will do what ever it takes to push the boundries

I'm sorry...but this dude is running on borrowed time!!! He is a heart attack or stroke just waiting to happen. Seriously doubt if he'll be around another 5 years.

I'm sorry...but this dude is running on borrowed time!!! He is a heart attack or stroke just waiting to happen. Seriously doubt if he'll be around another 5 years.

I'm sure someone said that same exact thing ten years ago :rolleyes:

Bodybuilding at a high level is unhealthy, period. No one can predict when someone is going to have a health issue or die. Sorry to single you out, but I'm just really sick of hearing crap like this.

Pro bodybuilders typically compete for 10, 20, 30 years from start to finish including their amateur career and in those years how many do you think they had their foot hard on the gas? Most likely at least half of them. It all depends on genetics, blood work, diet, blood pressure, renal function, cardiac output, etc.... If you can manage to keep all of that within range AND run it hard then you can go for a while, all while making significant gains.

Bodybuilding at a high level is unhealthy, period. No one can predict when someone is going to have a health issue or die. Sorry to single you out, but I'm just really sick of hearing crap like this.

Pro bodybuilders typically compete for 10, 20, 30 years from start to finish including their amateur career and in those years how many do you think they had their foot hard on the gas? Most likely at least half of them. It all depends on genetics, blood work, diet, blood pressure, renal function, cardiac output, etc.... If you can manage to keep all of that within range AND run it hard then you can go for a while, all while making significant gains.

I agree 100%...

I agree. Well stated.

What part of blood work says you heart is stressed out and weak from pumping so much blood thru so many extra blood vessels/tissue? High liver enzymes are usually after real damage is done. You can`t say the heart he was born with was made to pump for a 300lb+ body? Guys a beast but his life will be shortened for it, for sure. Good blood work is not necessarily a "clean bill of health"... and nobody here knows what his blood work looks like either.

Hi guys
If you haven't guessed from the user name the film is about me.
Ok to answer some of your questions
Chest, my chest is embarrassingly poor my left pec is completely detached and my right is partially torn. Unfortunately when I tore my pec I stopped training for 12 yrs so even though I had some event pec development at the time I lost a lot and my injury has prevented. Me from rebuilding it. I must admit though even I was shocked at how bad it looked on camera . I have recently managed to get some improvements by bust focusing on my good side, in the past I'd always worked to my weak Side I figure one good pec is better than two bad ones.

Food, yup when I'm pushing 10,000 clean and when I say clean I mean clean, rice and boiled meats no sauces Mayer just a bit of salt. At my biggest I was eating over 7kg of food a day.

Health, you have valid points and I don't for one minute claim to te healthy in fact in the film I go over how much I struggle for breath. This has improved somewhat but I accept there are major risks. I am actually a harm reduction councillor for steroids so I am very aware of health risks, I have bloods done and apart from sodium being a bit low just after finishing a cycle of over 5g a week everything was normal.

Regards my heart I've had an angiogram, echo and full heart work over and everything came back normal left ventricle enlarged but otherwise fine and no excessive plaque build up which is a major issue with users.

My bp on cycle at 360lb was 124/76 if I remember correctly

Anyway I hope you enjoy the film

Nice to have you here Freak.

Can't wait to watch this thing.

Daamn shame about the chest mate
Cant wait to see the film
Nice to see your wife supporting you

fuck thats gonna be interesting. pure size is not my kind of thing, im all for bodybuilding, but i had times of chasing pure size before and it was goddamn fun!

AWESOME to have you here freak! welcome! :headbang::headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner