over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

External infections

mp5navy187

Banned
Anyone ever suffer yeast from infections? Ive be getting them a lot during the summer very uncomfortable and usually last me 10 days... Shit won't clear up and is pissing me off

Is it from the Gym or heat?

Last edited:
you mean on your Johnson???

pretty sure a yeast infection can be sexually transmitted.

Yes on my johnson I didn't get it from sex I know that it's more from the gym I assume

Yes on my johnson I didn't get it from sex I know that it's more from the gym I assume

What makes you think it's from the gym and are you sure it's a yeast infection?

Yeast infections are basically candida which can be / is present in the GI tract. Women are more suspecitble due to wiping etc, but men can pick them up the same way.

There are other causes too, but they basically breed in hot moist environment. Perhaps you have an internal candida build up and the hot weather has allowed it to spread.

I get bacterial overgrowth in my large intestine all the time (monthly) but my cause is a very low immune system.

I have never heard of this in my life. Im assuming you have not got it diagnosed so what are your symptoms? Try hibiclens. You can buy it any cvs. It is a serious antimicrobial wash used for pre surgery and such. I use it to keep from getting skin infections from wrestling/bjj practice and it will knock out any bacteria quickly.

Well im sure it's a fungus and all symptoms relate to yeast infection I sweat a lot around my lower crotch and do build up heat. I'm 80% it'a a fungus of yeast a cording to Google

Well a few months later im back with another yeast infeciton and i found its from antibotic use and im sure AAS combination of both but it only flares up when DR give me a shot of antibotics or oral antibotics nice to know now im gonna avoid antibotics at all cost casue this shit aint fun deal with a yeast infection on your Johnson

Yep have had It twice this year. I was like wtf???! I bought the monistat cream chicks use. Cleared up in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well a few months later im back with another yeast infeciton and i found its from antibotic use and im sure AAS combination of both but it only flares up when DR give me a shot of antibotics or oral antibotics nice to know now im gonna avoid antibotics at all cost casue this shit aint fun deal with a yeast infection on your Johnson

bro get your immune system up to speed!!!

your recovery and quality of life will greatly improve.

check out some of our products [email protected] for a list.

washing with green tea might help as it kills bacteria, there are a few more things im thinking of but have to think a little more.

also basing out your blood might help, probably acidic.

OH!

potassium citrate!

not only will it help base out your blood but it will help to get candida over growth under control...

I only em when im on antibotics yeast infection are so pain ful im on day 6 of mine with little improvement... Im not sure how to get my immune system back in ordeer i take 3 one day mens a day i took otc multis fish oils etc....

Last edited:
Im gonnna donate some more blood this week u can only donate eveey 56 days

I only em when im on antibotics yeast infection are so pain ful im on day 6 of mine with little improvement... Im not sure how to get my immune system back in ordeer i take 3 one day mens a day i took otc multis fish oils etc....

With anti biotics you need to help rebuild the good flora in your intestines. Get on a good probiotic and if you want, add in some pre-biotics ( I use this: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/BiotaGen-120c-by-Klaire-Labs/dp/B003PQPC9A/ref=pd_sim_hpc_2/184-1795109-4884422?ie=UTF8&refRID=1A7BTYRWYXFYAP93T6X3"]Amazon.com: BiotaGen 120c by Klaire Labs: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31HcHwad0JL.@@AMEPARAM@@31HcHwad0JL[/ame])

L-glutamine also helps your intestinal health.

Also, to ease the stress on your digestive system, consider digestive enzymes. Now Super Enzymes are a cost effective option.

why not try to boost your immune system and in the mean time use a product made for jock itch, that's essentially fungus on the groin region.

glutathione to detox and is your bodies main anti oxidant.

sod is the other side of the antiox system.

potassium citrate will base out your blood and get candida under control.

totally different world then a multivit.

above is super basic, there is lots of info on this site search a little. if you want to pursue it and need some help lmk.

also once you get some of the bad shit under control do like mentalfex suggests, prebiotics, gut health is very important.

my wana check you ph too.

Last edited:
Well def not fungal infection another uti of some sort. I ended up in the hosptial lets just say what I got i wish upon no man ever id rather take a few elbows from tito than this

Well def not fungal infection another uti of some sort. I ended up in the hosptial lets just say what I got i wish upon no man ever id rather take a few elbows from tito than this

Sounds horrible:eek:

Just found out i had Balanitis so painful 10 days of hell but im getting better thank god for antibotics. The only thing i can think of was it was from my infected tattoo and a week later I got the infection a delyaed reaction i guess...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity