advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who donates blood to reduce red blood cell count?

Rainmanisback

Registered
I never heard of this until I was lucky enough to find this forum. I have never donated blood for this reason, and must of the advanced BB I know never talked about... so I was wondering about how many of you guys do it and how often?

Just did this today. Been on self administered TRT for about 2 years now, figured it would be a good idea. Hemoglobin was perfect anyways, but I figure it can't hurt, only help.

I have been donating for a couple of years now , every 2 months because my hematocrit gets on the high side.

I've been on TRT for about 5 years. I try to donate at least once per quarter.

When I first started I didn't know about this either, and I would blast and cruise year round without donating. At one point my RBC got way too high...almost fucked myself up.

I much more disciplined now about getting regular blood work and donating :)

should be done every 15 weeks on. so i need to donate asap. lol

I do and it works! My bp on tren skyrockets until i donate:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every 54 days as well, especially Old farts like myself on trt, It's just a preventable measure that's good for your health as well, just think of it like an oil change for your body!....

How do you pass the initial screening when they ask about steroid use?

I understand the benefits of donating blood for the donor.

What are the effects on a person who is administered the juiced up blood? Is it dangerous for them?

I'd hate to be responsible for any mishaps...

I am living somewhere they won't take my blood.

So I self bleed every 2 months

How do you pass the initial screening when they ask about steroid use?

I understand the benefits of donating blood for the donor.

What are the effects on a person who is administered the juiced up blood? Is it dangerous for them?

I'd hate to be responsible for any mishaps...

Answer no. Pretty simple. The blood is tested and filtered before anyone receives it so no worries. Now if you take dhts. You cant.

I do every 2 months and feel a lot better after I do. Your also saving lives when you do.

That's the first I've heard of this. Possible you meant 5α-reductase inhibitors, such as finasteride, dutasteride? Generally there's a 1 to 6 months wait period from the last dose, in order to donate.

Answer no. Pretty simple. The blood is tested and filtered before anyone receives it so no worries. Now if you take dhts. You cant.

Where do you donate? A local Red Cross? I am on EQ 900mg/wk and need to donate.

One thing I wanted to mention that some of you may not be aware of regarding tattoos and blood donation...If you live in a state where the tattoo shops aren't state regulated, then you have to wait 12 months to donate blood. 40 states currently regulate tattoo shops.

This is from the Red Cross website...

Tattoo

Wait 12 months after a tattoo if the tattoo was applied in a state that does not regulate tattoo facilities. This requirement is related to concerns about hepatitis.

Acceptable if the tattoo was applied by a state-regulated entity using sterile needles and ink that is not reused. Cosmetic tattoos applied in a licensed establishment in a regulated state using sterile needles and ink that is not reused is acceptable. There are 40 states that currently regulate tattoo facilities. You should discuss your particular situation with the health historian at the time of donation.

That's the first I've heard of this. Possible you meant 5α-reductase inhibitors, such as finasteride, dutasteride? Generally there's a 1 to 6 months wait period from the last dose, in order to donate.

Yes that's what I meant. There is also other stuff you should say no to. Unless you have hep c, hiv, ckj, etc. I know you this stewie, just stating for others.

One thing I wanted to mention that some of you may not be aware of regarding tattoos and blood donation...If you live in a state where the tattoo shops aren't state regulated, then you have to wait 12 months to donate blood. 40 states currently regulate tattoo shops.

This is from the Red Cross website...

Tattoo

Wait 12 months after a tattoo if the tattoo was applied in a state that does not regulate tattoo facilities. This requirement is related to concerns about hepatitis.

Acceptable if the tattoo was applied by a state-regulated entity using sterile needles and ink that is not reused. Cosmetic tattoos applied in a licensed establishment in a regulated state using sterile needles and ink that is not reused is acceptable. There are 40 states that currently regulate tattoo facilities. You should discuss your particular situation with the health historian at the time of donation.

Or just say no to having one done in that time frame. As stated already blood is tested and thinned before someone receives it. They are just being overly cautious.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear