over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

master's nat explanation

cm

IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
prejudging ran through really fast yesterday for mbb

wasnt very long between age divisions, so if you crossed over, not long before you got on stage again

Here is one problem I see, and cannot figure out

men 35+ LHW
2 nd place stoil Stolov

8th Bryan Hoydic

@ 30 minutes later

Men 40+ LHW

2nd place Bryan Hoydic

9th place Stoil Stolov

ridiculous. I get it people change, spill, stress etc. But C mon man

total bullshit.
Have we ever seen anyone even at the top of the sport on the biggest stage go from 6 places behind someone, only to leap past them by 7 spots in 30 minutes.

If someone else has an idea or better explanation I would love to be enlightened

The judges suck plain and simple. My friend Roger puffer did the over 50. These judges don't understand symmetry and conditioning. That and half the top guys have gh guts. No legs and they lack conditioning. 3rd and 4th were horrible. 2nd was better. But he placed 5th.

In my class (over 40 heavy) I thought 3rd should have one and got his card. He has legit pro size and was grainy.

George is Awesome ^^^^

prejudging ran through really fast yesterday for mbb

wasnt very long between age divisions, so if you crossed over, not long before you got on stage again

Here is one problem I see, and cannot figure out

men 35+ LHW
2 nd place stoil Stolov

8th Bryan Hoydic

@ 30 minutes later

Men 40+ LHW

2nd place Bryan Hoydic

9th place Stoil Stolov

ridiculous. I get it people change, spill, stress etc. But C mon man

total bullshit.
Have we ever seen anyone even at the top of the sport on the biggest stage go from 6 places behind someone, only to leap past them by 7 spots in 30 minutes.

If someone else has an idea or better explanation I would love to be enlightened

There is no reason or excuse for this. That's the stupidest shit I have ever seen!

What kind of corrupt bullshit is that?! Are they the same judges for both categories?

Side note, did John Meadows decide to compete?

Total bs

I think it's all about the politics and money not being the best that day they rush through it so fast it sucks. people invest a ton of time and money the best should win plain and simple but that always not the case.

I know where I'm from the past year or so shit has changed a ton in state shows. Rush rush rush. On the stage and done in a flash. It really blows! You diet and train your ass off for weeks on end then they are rushing your ass on and off the stage. Definitely different from how it was before.

I showed up 35 minutes EARLY for prejudging last show and as soon as I walked back there they said you gotta get in line you're up. No pump or nothing. I had to get touched up real quick and get right in line. I was pinning my button to my trunks In line and did a few push ups in line. Lol wtf really? Good god.

Last edited:
What kind of corrupt bullshit is that?! Are they the same judges for both categories?

Side note, did John Meadows decide to compete?
Yup and I think he got 4th in 40+ and 2nd in 35.
There was some talk of a big issue where one guy won both categories...instead of taking it in 40+ and allowing John to win 35+....
Not sure of the details but there was a small uproar on fb.

I showed up 35 minutes EARLY for prejudging last show and as soon as I walked back there they said you gotta get in line you're up. No pump or nothing. I had to get touched up real quick and get right in line. I was pinning my button to my trunks In line and did a few push ups in line. Lol wtf really? Good god.

You are right has changed around here I just about missed my one class and when finishing masters told me going right back on with my open class. It is really a rush now.

With all the cross overs allowed now a days, I see this all the time.

Yup and I think he got 4th in 40+ and 2nd in 35.
There was some talk of a big issue where one guy won both categories...instead of taking it in 40+ and allowing John to win 35+....
Not sure of the details but there was a small uproar on fb.

This was very disheartening. I had a close call with Jon in the over 35, and he won the overall in that one, and he was 2nd in overall just before that (over 40) earning his card...

This was very disheartening. I had a close call with Jon in the over 35, and he won the overall in that one, and he was 2nd in overall just before that (over 40) earning his card...

John is that how u want to win your pro card, by default? Keep at it, u will when your class at at show and earn the card u desire.

aren't the judges switched out? I think they are so there is a whole new set of judges for the other class, thus the difference of opinion and thus outcome.

aren't the judges switched out? I think they are so there is a whole new set of judges for the other class, thus the difference of opinion and thus outcome.

Sometimes yes.

I think the biggest issue these days with so many competitors in so many divisions is that they rush too much and probably don't even look at some of the competitors in line.

What was supposed to happen ( I thought...and many others did as well )...is the guy who wins his pro card in the 40+ division basically gets pulled out of the 35+ division since he can't go pro twice...and then the next person wins the class/card/or opportunity for the overall.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member