over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Jay Cutler Motivational Video

Dirty Gerdy

Newbies
I doubt we will see him on stage again but still one of the most inspirational bodybuilders ever.

Anybody know the name of the guy speaking in the vid? I've been trying to figure that out with no luck.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pThPI5xC_4"]Jay Cutler Be Phenomenal Motivation (New 2014 HD) - YouTube[/ame]

That was pretty awesome. I still think Jay is underrated as most don't understand/recall the full spectrum of his story except the few of us who followed it. Even following it and watching it, I forget a lot of the little details. But, when you really think about it....he is one of the absolute greatest ever bodybuilders and was and still is a great spokesperson for the sport/lifestyle.

He's right...the fashion in which he won it...winning over Coleman and winning it back once he lost it are pretty immense. Add to that he repeated both times. If he wasn't chasing Ronnie all those years how many Olympias could he have? THINK ABOUT THAT.
Three Arnold wins mostly gets forgotten as well....and plenty more.

The guy speaking in the video is Eric Thomas, a motivational speaker.

That was pretty awesome. I still think Jay is underrated as most don't understand/recall the full spectrum of his story except the few of us who followed it. Even following it and watching it, I forget a lot of the little details. But, when you really think about it....he is one of the absolute greatest ever bodybuilders and was and still is a great spokesperson for the sport/lifestyle.

He's right...the fashion in which he won it...winning over Coleman and winning it back once he lost it are pretty immense. Add to that he repeated both times. If he wasn't chasing Ronnie all those years how many Olympias could he have? THINK ABOUT THAT.

I agree with all of your points. Not only did he win it back (which no one else has done before, except when Arnold was given the 80' Olympia with a big red bow), but it was his best showing ever. He looked absolutely phenomenal when he came back and won Mr. O after Dexter won it.

I agree with all of your points. Not only did he win it back (which no one else has done before, except when Arnold was given the 80' Olympia with a big red bow), but it was his best showing ever. He looked absolutely phenomenal when he came back and won Mr. O after Dexter won it.

I just thought about something. Arnold never lost the O and won it back. He just retired and came back. Jay lost it and won if back, so I guess he is the only one to do that. :D

Jay isn't anywhere close to underrated, no way.

I really liked Jay, he had a fire in him when he was battling coleman. I forget what year it was(04?)I saw a vid of him, where he was training back in flamingo golds. he looked CRAZY. but he has changed as time went on.

Last edited:
Jay has been a inspiration to me since I got into this sport. I've followed his career since 2003. I've watched so many of his videos thru the years, I feel like I know him personally.

Jay does make great videos.

That's not an official Cutler video. Someone slapped that together.

What a lot of people don't know about Jay is that he's an even better person/friend than he is a bodybuilder.

Not only does that fire you up to train it SHOULD fire you up for LIFE in general!

Summer of 2007 i worked a sales job in vegas knocking doors. I weighed 170.

With no significant knowledge of bodybuilding, I just happened to stroll into Gold's Gym on Flamingo during a Jay Cutler seminar (of sorts).

He was talking to this crowd of people who were all surrounding him.

I was totally amazed at his physique. I had never seen someone like that. He didn't look real.

I shook his hand and I swear he could have crushed it.

That week I bought Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding.

Been bodybuilding ever since.

(Heaviest I've been is 230. Competed as a light-heavy at 195.)

One of the things I like most about jay was his mental approach to bodybuilding as a business. I remember speaking to him several times and having him tell me that he knew there would come a time when he was not making $20-$30k/mo guess posing and the $ would dry up. So he had a long term plan to maintain financial independence. How many pro bbers do we see that have no plan for the long term? many!!!.

Someone above mentioned shaking jays hand, I wanted to comment on this as I remember shaking his hand several times. I was always so surprised at how soft his handshake was? How many of you meet some guy that is decently built and he has to be the "firm grip break your hand - handshake guy" ? I f*cking hate guys like that. Jay just stuck his big ass mit out there and you tried to wrap your hand around it and then he simply gave you a shake lol... Its something that I will always remember about him and something I admired..

Its pretty cool to see a man carve out a great living from the sport and do it in a classy way. I admire the man more as a human then a bber, but his bbing career was simply awesome!

Jay's a freaking teddy bear
Lol
Getting softer all the time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members