over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New study says teens are abusing HGH at an alarming rate.. wtf

Fake and bullshit not true

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

lol what a complete bunch of bs.... anyone with half a brain knows that is completely wrong....

its probably more like .009% and .012%

Crazy study, most likely baseless. One of the things to keep in mind is that most teens have NO idea what HGH really is...I had a girl arguing with me the other day that her beauty salon (no joke) sold HGH with no prescription necessary. Of course, her salon was actually selling products like:

Life Choice HGH+ - 60ML - HORMONE SUPPORT - SPORTS NUTRITION - SPORTS NUTRITION - National Nutrition
Fountain Of Youth HGH Complete at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for HGH Complete

Huge letters: HGH. Small letters: support. I wouldn't be surprised if kids in high school would be finding and getting their hands on crappy OTC supps that try promoting themselves as HGH.

Other than that, I don't know how in the world they would buy it. I mean, in high school I struggled really hard to afford protein powder lol.

Whats funny is they have a pic of Norditropins.. Not OTC shit.. Media reports like this just blow my mind.

Crazy study, most likely baseless. One of the things to keep in mind is that most teens have NO idea what HGH really is...I had a girl arguing with me the other day that her beauty salon (no joke) sold HGH with no prescription necessary. Of course, her salon was actually selling products like:

Life Choice HGH+ - 60ML - HORMONE SUPPORT - SPORTS NUTRITION - SPORTS NUTRITION - National Nutrition
Fountain Of Youth HGH Complete at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for HGH Complete

Huge letters: HGH. Small letters: support. I wouldn't be surprised if kids in high school would be finding and getting their hands on crappy OTC supps that try promoting themselves as HGH.

Other than that, I don't know how in the world they would buy it. I mean, in high school I struggled really hard to afford protein powder lol.

whats more shocking the this study which has to be wrong is people reading comprehension! lol!

I had this older guy telling me the other day he had previously used HGH, we were discussing anti-aging stuff. he was telling me he bought it online, I wanst buying anything he was saying, when I dug a little deeper I find out he was taking some kind of pills or liquid! lol!

sorry bud! but HGH doesn't come like that! lol!

sadly, people really are THAT stupid!:eek:

Whats funny is they have a pic of Norditropins.. Not OTC shit.. Media reports like this just blow my mind.

That report is the best GH advertising possible. MAny kids and adults who read it will head str8 to google trying to find hgh.

Happens all the time, big news story about the latest drug causes the actual use to EXPLODE. Hell they make me want to know what the hubub is about and ill try almost anything once or maybe twice:cool:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

This story is false. I'm a high school football and wrestling coach and I can tell you that the use of PEDs is almost non existent these days at that level. Not sure the reasoning but I can tell you that use has declined big time from when I graduated high school in the 90s.

I don't know about GH, but I believe AAS is being abuse with teenagers more then ever.

That report is the best GH advertising possible. MAny kids and adults who read it will head str8 to google trying to find hgh.

Happens all the time, big news story about the latest drug causes the actual use to EXPLODE. Hell they make me want to know what the hubub is about and ill try almost anything once or maybe twice:cool:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Good point.

I don't know about GH, but I believe AAS is being abuse with teenagers more then ever.

Peoples ability to get real stuff is whats non existent. The will at that age to take stuff is through the ceiling but there are two things different than the past.

1. None of these young bucs want to be "big" they want to be shredded up

2. The amount of misinformation about what AAS does is probably at an all time high. Teenagers thing Var is the holy grail. It shreds you up burns fat makes you look like a European soccer player in 3 weeks.

Is rather find out my son had been injecting hgh then using recreational drugs if I'm honest. Not that my world would be shattered of he smoked a little weed. He's 10 at the moment so my biggest concern is the amount of sweets he eats :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

New study from Fox News shows 90% of drug dealers are selling high school athletic superstar hopefuls Bacteriostatic Water as "HGH" for huge profits.

I'm not sure about either really? I don't see too many jacked looking teens at my gym or in my city for that matter. Most of the teenagers I see these days are either skinny or fat. Of course there are teens that use, but I would suspect that % would be pretty low. At least lower than the media would have everyone believing.

I'm not sure about either really? I don't see too many jacked looking teens at my gym or in my city for that matter. Most of the teenagers I see these days are either skinny or fat. Of course there are teens that use, but I would suspect that % would be pretty low. At least lower than the media would have everyone believing.

That is only because they think that drugs do everything and they train and eat like shit. You don't think pro hormones is steroids that were over the counter? We didn't have that back in 1979. How many boards out there that sell AAS? You think they ask for ID? Very easy to get now a days. We didn't have boards back then that sold AAS. If a kid bench 200, he was consider odd or impressive in HS. What are they lifting now? Don't tell me genetics either. Trust me, it was rare when I started any teen was getting AAS, most people would not sell to them.

That is only because they think that drugs do everything and they train and eat like shit. You don't think pro hormones is steroids that were over the counter? We didn't have that back in 1979. How many boards out there that sell AAS? You think they ask for ID? Very easy to get now a days. We didn't have boards back then that sold AAS. If a kid bench 200, he was consider odd or impressive in HS. What are they lifting now? Don't tell me genetics either. Trust me, it was rare when I started any teen was getting AAS, most people would not sell to them.

I agree with you pesty that gear is a lot easier to obtain these days. I was just saying that I don't think that there are as many teens doing them these days as the media would want us to believe. Steroids are evil right? Just as bad if not worse for you than heroin! Uh huh... :D

I agree with you pesty that gear is a lot easier to obtain these days. I was just saying that I don't think that there are as many teens doing them these days as the media would want us to believe. Steroids are evil right? Just as bad if not worse for you than heroin! Uh huh... :D

Well in all honesty, I rather them take AAS then recreational drugs, that is for sure. But if it was left up to me, I have them wait until later years. I just hate seeing these kids thinking that we all look a certain way becuase of AAS, and we know that is far from the truth. These kids now a days just want an easy fix and that leads to abuse.

70% of kids these days are lazy, and have no work ethic.. im sure any young athlete would love to get their hands on anything they could that would help them.. sad story.. if they would work hard at their age they would get close to same results

These "studies" are survey type forms which are filled out anonymously. I'd say these kids prolly think they are taking gh or a gh support product but in actuality they are not using hgh. Gnc and Internet bs products most likely. Not many kids can afford the 750-1000$ month bill of gh use.

Wow. I was surprised to see mention of the Taylor Hooten foundation in the article. Sarcasm. It seems to be a requirement if ur going to write an article concerning ped's.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws