over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More shady shit from Master Natls

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Soooo... The winner of my girl's physique class missed her bodybuilding time, changed suits and walked on stage with physique girls.

Another girl won her pro card in physique then preceded to win her pro card in figure. WTF? Makes u really wonder if anybody, judges included, have a clue about what women's divisions are suppose to be.

Ranee Elder won Over 35 D, Over 45 D and pro card in WP. Won Over 35 F and pro card in WF.

Don't know name of bodybuilder that switched to physique. Could look it up I'm sure.

im sure this has been discussed somewhere else on here but didnt john meadows miss his pro card because someone who 2 pro cards ...didnt bother to decline his 2nd one (even though he had one already)?

im sure this has been discussed somewhere else on here but didnt john meadows miss his pro card because someone who 2 pro cards ...didnt bother to decline his 2nd one (even though he had one already)?

Yes Jon Anderson. But he didn't win the overall in 35+ so he wanted to win the overall in 40+. And he did, which even as a huge fan of Meadows I don't think is unreasonable.

Yes Jon Anderson. But he didn't win the overall in 35+ so he wanted to win the overall in 40+. And he did, which even as a huge fan of Meadows I don't think is unreasonable.

if it was anyone else, maybe, but meadows has paid his dues. Jon already got a pro card the judges should have awarded one to meadows

Yep, that's why I said MORE shady stuff. I mean winning ur pro card in two different divisions in the same night just seems stupid to me.

Pick one - bodybuilding, physique, figure or bikini and don't screw the other girls over who aren't jumping from one to another as they see fit.

John won the overall in the 35+, Ko Chandetka won the overall in the 40+.

So now if you are not good enough to win your class much less the overall, but the class was won by someone who won a card in another class, then you have somehow been screwed out of your pro card if the person who beat you doesn't decline their card in your class? Doesn't matter if you weren't good enough to win, i.e. turn pro. You got screwed because someone who was better than you didn't decline something or decided to compete in more than one division. What a bunch of whiny little bitches. This is some serious Generation Y/Millennial entitlement issues at work here. Its not good enough that they give out 30 pro cards at a show where they didn't even used to give one. Now you want them to give them out to people who aren't even good enough to win outright. :banghead:

Rex.

I'm a huge Meadows fan and think he is probably the most deserving guy in the world to have one that doesn't.
That being said it seems absolutely absurd to look down on another guy for not declining. He won. That's the point of having judging.
Now consistency in judging is a whole different issue.

I'm a huge Meadows fan and think he is probably the most deserving guy in the world to have one that doesn't.
That being said it seems absolutely absurd to look down on another guy for not declining. He won. That's the point of having judging.
Now consistency in judging is a whole different issue.

The judging is always suspect,,,unfortunately.

So now if you are not good enough to win your class much less the overall, but the class was won by someone who won a card in another class, then you have somehow been screwed out of your pro card if the person who beat you doesn't decline their card in your class? Doesn't matter if you weren't good enough to win, i.e. turn pro. You got screwed because someone who was better than you didn't decline something or decided to compete in more than one division. What a bunch of whiny little bitches. This is some serious Generation Y/Millennial entitlement issues at work here. Its not good enough that they give out 30 pro cards at a show where they didn't even used to give one. Now you want them to give them out to people who aren't even good enough to win outright. :banghead:

Rex.

Genius post here, seriously fucking brilliant. Thank you Rex.

Soooo... The winner of my girl's physique class missed her bodybuilding time, changed suits and walked on stage with physique girls.

Another girl won her pro card in physique then preceded to win her pro card in figure. WTF? Makes u really wonder if anybody, judges included, have a clue about what women's divisions are suppose to be.
my home-girl april delapaz earned her ifbb pro card at masters nationals due to this, the girl that beat her in figure had already earned her pro card in another division (might have been physique) so april was told she gets the pro card for figure. so freaking happy for her!

A very subjective hobby. Kind of like a car-show. When you're judged off of opinions, really anything goes.

They do need to make some changes, I think if you win your card in one class, then that is it! For example if you win your class and get a pro card in Masters and then proceed to the Open Class and win your pro card there, then the 2nd place person should be awarded the Pro Card. You can't hold 2 Pro cards. I understand wanting to see if you can win the overall too, but then your first Card win should go to someone else. At this level its not like they are just giving it to someone who doesn't deserve it, the talent at this level is unreal.

They do need to make some changes, I think if you win your card in one class, then that is it! For example if you win your class and get a pro card in Masters and then proceed to the Open Class and win your pro card there, then the 2nd place person should be awarded the Pro Card. You can't hold 2 Pro cards. I understand wanting to see if you can win the overall too, but then your first Card win should go to someone else. At this level its not like they are just giving it to someone who doesn't deserve it, the talent at this level is unreal.

What are guys talking about that keep referring to win your card in masters then proceed to open class? You have no idea what you are talking about. For mens BB, not for physique which is top 2 in all classes, and I have no idea what women is, but for mens, the TOP 3 from the class winners get cards. Not everyone who wins their class. Yes there is one overall winner among the classes then 2nd, and 3rd, among the class winners get a card.

Get it?

what's the point of having a pro card if you can't win a pro show?

Well if thats the standard then everyone but about 10 guys should hand it in. For the IFBB its about making $, not so much with mens womens BB, but look at all the physique pros and bikini girls.

It's a life long dream for some, and even at the masters, despite what some think, they just dont give you one for showing up.

And as alot are in the PT business it's a resume/business enhancer.

So 100s more every year can pay the IFBB $400/yr for membership. Men's and women's bikini has been like winning the lottery for them.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws