over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gustafsson out Cormier in vs Jones!

Bionic

Kilo Klub Member
UFC 178!

tumblr_inline_mj804j1nkh1qz4rgp.gif

Things just got interesting..... And new LHW champion of the world!

I think Gust really won the first so I was interested in that one, but this one should be equally badass.

Agreed, but I think Cormier is a bigger threat.

So you expect him to win? I honestly think he is the real deal, but, and this is a big but, Jones will use his distance to stick and move, so it might be hard for C to get to JJ.

So you expect him to win? I honestly think he is the real deal, but, and this is a big but, Jones will use his distance to stick and move, so it might be hard for C to get to JJ.

cormierpunchessilva.jpg

Last edited:
I think Gust really won the first so I was interested in that one, but this one should be equally badass.

agreed. only reason he does not have the belt is because to be the champ you need to knockout/submit the champ. he definitely beat him on the scorecard there is no question.

this is going to be interesting. cormier i think will beat him. once he gets him to the ground it's over. and all of these people are saying well jones is a great wrestler, wrestled in college...yada yada.. well cormier is an olympic wrestler...big difference. cormier gets the win...ground and pound rd 3.

I think DC can get inside, do some damage, take Jones down and abuse him. I think (hope) it's going to be a great fight and in the end I think we see a new champ. After that, DC vs Gustaffson would be a solid fight!!

Can't wait to see this fight. Jones is so dominant but I gotta go with Cormier. Always a fan of wrestlers

Wow almost everyone on here thinks cormier so far very interesting. I feel bad for Gus he should be the champ right now but sometimes life isn't fair. I think Jones will pick apart cormier on his feet, DC is an animal but he doesn't have the experience yet to beat jones. My prediction: Jones uses his 6 inch reach advantage and slows down cormier for the first 3 rounds then turns it on in the 4th and finishes him. Gonna be a great fight to watch.

Yeah, I do think he will win. He has spent most of his career at HW where he dominated bigger/longer guys so I think Jones will be no exception. Cormier is a grinder. The dude just pressures you until you quit and I would love to see him do this to Jones.

I think Gus beat Jones and it wasn't even that close. I had him winning 3 rounds, EASIlY. Sure, Jones also won two rounds in big fashion, but I thought Gus kicked Jones's ass for 3/5 rounds.

I really don't like Jones. The guy is a dirty fighter, pre-Madonna, ducks fights, picks and chooses fights.... The list goes on and on. Ever since he won the belt he has let fame get to his head.

Like both guys so it's hard to pick a favorite, but i think Jones wins. Either way after the fight you can guarantee that the loser will automatically be called overrated. If it goes to a decision the "Winner" should have lost.

Like both guys so it's hard to pick a favorite, but i think Jones wins. Either way after the fight you can guarantee that the loser will automatically be called overrated. If it goes to a decision the "Winner" should have lost.

Both guys are undefeated (pretty much.... I don't count Jones's only loss to Hamill. He beat the brakes off of Matt H), so I don't think anyone will be called overrated. Most people that call fighters overrated are not true MMA fans. They don't understand the sport or the fighters. Have you ever trained MMA? Holy shit, I gained a whole new respect for fighters after doing some training. And that's low level shit.... I can't imagine UFC title level training.

Can't wait for this one. Cormier is unstoppable. Although Jones has the ability to make good fighters look ordinary, but this is going to be a different story. Cormier is like a steam train, so if Jones can defend this one I'll take my hat off to him.

I think Cormier has got what it takes to beat Cain in the HW division, but because they are friends we'll never see it.

This is the fight that most hardcores were hoping for anyways. Was not at all excited for Jones v. Gustafson 2. I didn't have Gustafson winning a single round in their first fight.
Should be a great fight!

This is the fight that most hardcores were hoping for anyways. Was not at all excited for Jones v. Gustafson 2. I didn't have Gustafson winning a single round in their first fight.
Should be a great fight!

Didn't have Gus winning any rounds? :confused: I think he clearly won the fight three rounds to two. He most definitely won the first two rounds and the third round was close, but I think Gus squeezed it out. Unfortunately, I think the judges weigh the last rounds heavier than the first rounds bc its more fresh in their minds.

I really hope Cormier wins bc Jones needs to be humbled in a big way. I thought that Gus might have done so after their fight, but Jones appears to have a bigger head now than before.

I know guys hate Jones for a number of reasons and it sometimes cloud their judgement. The bottom line is the guy is the champ and has dominated Hall Of Famer's along the way. The Gustafson fight was CLOSE and he did put a whipping on Jones like no one has, but Jones DID pull it out. Respect....

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75