over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Piana on HGH

mewalrus

Registered
[ame=http://youtu.be/rLphBPBTbMk]HGH ABUSE in Bodybuilding- DISTENDED GUT from GROWTH HORMONE- Rich Piana - YouTube[/ame]

Any thoughts...

He's right. Rich always makes good points because he can say what he wants since he doesn't compete. He's also been around the sport a long time so he knows whats up. I mean everyone knows its a problem, even Arnold himself called out the competitors last year at his show. Some of those guts were just out of control.

I don't understand why everything this guy says ends up as a new thread. Bodybuilders abuse HGH? No shit, Sherlock...

I don't understand why everything this guy says ends up as a new thread. Bodybuilders abuse HGH? No shit, Sherlock...

You would be amazed how many gym jockey non competitors think what this guy says is like a bible and will argue to their last breath he never used pmma.

This explains a lot... I didn't know it made EVERYTHING grow according to the amount of "growth hormone receptors" in that particular area. I evidently have an extraordinary number of penile receptors because things have gotten out of control!! Man - I wish I had this guru around a lot sooner - now I have a a huge gut and elephantitus of the crotch..

The "younger generation" is awful fortunate to have a guy like Rich looking out for them.

Last edited:
You would be amazed how many gym jockey non competitors think what this guy says is like a bible and will argue to their last breath he never used pmma.

He only used pmma in one bicep lol :rolleyes:

Seems like him, ct, and cali all have a cult following that believe the bullshit they spew out, which is about 99% or what they say

I've been on low dose(2-6iu daily) gh for 5+ years now and I just had a belly button hernia.

I've been on low dose(2-6iu daily) gh for 5+ years now and I just had a belly button hernia.

Join the crowd. I push mine in before going on stage and it stays in for a few minutes.

Join the crowd. I push mine in before going on stage and it stays in for a few minutes.

Do you attribute your hernia to added pressure from enlarged intestine or do u think it's just from the lifting weights? My belly is pretty lean and flat so I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if piana is right

Do you attribute your hernia to added pressure from enlarged intestine or do u think it's just from the lifting weights? My belly is pretty lean and flat so I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if piana is right

I would say lifting weights. I know tons of people that have one and never touched gh. I also got mine before using gh

I would say lifting weights. I know tons of people that have one and never touched gh. I also got mine before using gh

Did you have umbilical or inguinal near your groin? Inguinal is fairly common in all men, however belly button hernia are not very common in men it's more of a woman's thing due to pregnant bellies.

Did you have umbilical or inguinal near your groin? Inguinal is fairly common in all men, however belly button hernia are not very common in men it's more of a woman's thing due to pregnant bellies.

Umbilical is very common in males who lift weights. Do a search on here for umbilical hernia and find out probably 2 dozen board members have had em, me included , it's not about gh but about straining and intra-abdominal pressure.

Umbilical is very common in males who lift weights. Do a search on here for umbilical hernia and find out probably 2 dozen board members have had em, me included , it's not about gh but about straining and intra-abdominal pressure.

Right I know they're not uncommon but they are much less common in men than inguinal hernias. Men make up 96 percent of inguinal/groin hernias while men only make up 25 percent of umbilical hernias. My point is for so many bodybuilders to get them as opposed to the groin type(which statistically they should get) makes me wonder if the intestinal growth is a significant factor.

Who gives a shit if he did this or that?

Is he wrong about organs growing?

Boston Loyds gut is sick, I think anyone with a big protrudeing gut is nasty. If you want to be huge and look like your pregnant then more power you.

Right I know they're not uncommon but they are much less common in men than inguinal hernias. Men make up 96 percent of inguinal/groin hernias while men only make up 25 percent of umbilical hernias. My point is for so many bodybuilders to get them as opposed to the groin type(which statistically they should get) makes me wonder if the intestinal growth is a significant factor.

Nah can't be a factor that would make sense....

Do I want to hear that, hear what, I didn't see this thread.....never happened

Last edited:
Almost 100% positive everything Piana is saying in this video is true. If he had access to the Humatrope that was going around in the 90's that stuff made hands and feet grow. I know a person that it personally happened to. Increased around 2-3 shoe sizes after multiple years of usage.

Just lifting.

I have never used GH but my upper stomach sticks out even thou it's hard. It seems to be mostly from water retention or maybe fat for me unless I'm hurting myself somehow.
I used to dislike rich but after watching his videos I think he is less of a tool. You have to think about how stupid the average person is and then realize that he is doing them some service even thou the info isn't perfect. For example I knew guys who were in cover model shape from AS and would say ridiculous things like "dbol is a test".

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws