over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski discussion

GetSuperBig

Banned
Who's a regular follower of bens...

One of my favourite pros.
Feel that he's so knowledgeable and there to help.

Would like to discuss him and his methods if people are up for it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm in. I've been following him for a while. He gives great advice for bodybuilders looking to add size and hypertrophy. People who are looking for strength gains might not like him so much. My only problem with him is how he markets his new program MI40x with that sleazy infomercial. I have had great success with his MI40 and Hypertrophy Max programs. His attention to form is second to none and you can learn alot from him in how to actually work the targeted muscle as opposed to trying to swing up colossal weight.

I'm in. I've been following him for a while. He gives great advice for bodybuilders looking to add size and hypertrophy. People who are looking for strength gains might not like him so much. My only problem with him is how he markets his new program MI40x with that sleazy infomercial. I have had great success with his MI40 and Hypertrophy Max programs. His attention to form is second to none and you can learn alot from him in how to actually work the targeted muscle as opposed to trying to swing up colossal weight.

Agree buddy! I've just started the Mi40 and my weights in the gym have really dropped focusing on the intention throughout the workout!

One thing that does confuse me is PWO he says just whey isolate with maybe leucine etc..but NO carbs....is that whether maximal muscle gain is your aim or not? My macros have me at 400g starting on his programme...around the workout and i train after meal 1...

So NO carbs meal 1 like he says, then 100g during my training from High Branch Cylic Dextrin, then 150g with the first meal PWO after my PWO protein only shake, then 75g in my next 2 meals from brown rice and sweet potato.

Cheers

I follow him as well..for over a year or so now and I noticed that he started talking about that form of dieting after training with John Meadows. Hmmmmm. :)

I had respect for him til his new scheme on getting money came out a month or two ago...complete bs. So is Mi40.....to an extent. It's not how he got big. I guess you can't sell people the basics of what WORKED FOR YOU....you gotta find something else to market and make money with.

Agree buddy! I've just started the Mi40 and my weights in the gym have really dropped focusing on the intention throughout the workout!

One thing that does confuse me is PWO he says just whey isolate with maybe leucine etc..but NO carbs....is that whether maximal muscle gain is your aim or not? My macros have me at 400g starting on his programme...around the workout and i train after meal 1...

So NO carbs meal 1 like he says, then 100g during my training from High Branch Cylic Dextrin, then 150g with the first meal PWO after my PWO protein only shake, then 75g in my next 2 meals from brown rice and sweet potato.

Cheers

I don't know Ben's plans but here is likely the logic... No carbs prior to training makes you more sensitive to insulin from carbs post workout and intra. It is theories that no carbs post workout enhanced GH secretion, but I honestly don't know what effect GH would have if you consumed carbs intra... I feel if you are going to have carbs intra, also have then post... (Unless you are seriously dropping fat and only having carbs intra)

I don't know Ben's plans but here is likely the logic... No carbs prior to training makes you more sensitive to insulin from carbs post workout and intra. It is theories that no carbs post workout enhanced GH secretion, but I honestly don't know what effect GH would have if you consumed carbs intra... I feel if you are going to have carbs intra, also have then post... (Unless you are seriously dropping fat and only having carbs intra)

I've just washed his most recent seminar which is private but I got it as my mate got his new programme.

I train after meal 1..

So on waking I do bcaa....glutamine....vit c and greens with a whole lemon.

30mins later have pro and fat and veggies then train 90 mins later.

Ben does say to have bcaa...glutamine..beta alanine and arginine 15 mins pre...then use bcaa and glutamine again during.

Pwo he just said he uses bcaa...glutamine and carbs then has a whey shake 30mins later...

Seems like a crap load of bcaa in such a short period of time for me as I'm training after meal 1..

He didn't say how soon he eats a meal with carbs after just the whey isolate shake but I imagine within 45 mins or so.

Any thoughts....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Which of these 2 would work best for muscle gain...

I know the rest of your diet counts but these are two ways i've seen ben talk about...cos i train after meal 1 i feel like this will mean i have so many bcaa/glutamine etc in such a short space of time....Any thoughts welcomed.

ON waking I can see a good reason for BCAA/Glutamine... and PWO i can...but do i really need them again 15mins pre workout? I could just use Arginine and Beta Alanine Pre...i buy them all in bulk anyway

DIET LAYOUT OPTIONS

WAKING - Bcaa/Glutamine/Vit C/Greens Powder/Whole Lemon
30mins after - Meal 1 - Pro/Fat/Veggies
15mins PRE Workout - Bcaa/Glutamine/Arginine/Beta Alanine
DURING Workout - PeptoPro/Glutamine/Leucine/Carbs
PWO - Whey ISO/ Glycine/ Vit C
45mins after - SOLID pwo meal, high carbs, glucose disposal agent x 2.

OR

WAKING - Bcaa/Glutamine/Vit C/Greens Powder/Whole Lemon
30mins after - Meal 1 - Pro/Fat/Veggies
15mins PRE Workout - Bcaa/Glutamine/Arginine/Beta Alanine
DURING Workout - PeptoPro/Glutamine/Leucine/Carbs
Post workout - Bcaa/Fast Acting Carbs/Glycine/Leucine/ Glucose disposal agent
30mins after - Whey Iso shake
45mins after - Solid meal with high carbs

Last edited:
Hey, I'm on vacation... I'll get back to you when I'm not lounging on the beach lol

Just shoot me a PM next Saturday [emoji4]

I had respect for him til his new scheme on getting money came out a month or two ago...complete bs. So is Mi40.....to an extent. It's not how he got big. I guess you can't sell people the basics of what WORKED FOR YOU....you gotta find something else to market and make money with.

x2

His you-tube vids are fantastic but the new stuff is shocking.

he had me run a workout log on another forum with his MI40

Part of workout logs are posting workouts correct?

So I would not go into details, as people pay for the routine... but I would say like

Incline Bench 4 x 8
Flat DB Bench 4 x 8
Flyes 4 x 12
Dips 2 x whatever

He threatened to sue me if I did not get it taken off the forum and wanted me to post daily updates after that without going into details...

so log after that was..."well i trained chest today...good workout" not very fun to follow

I tend to follow the "just train hard , get your meals in " plan...and fuck the 15 mins prior training you need this or that...45 mins after u need this other shit and before taking a shit make sure you take 1000 vitamin C crap...fuck it...eat, train ,eat again ,sleep ,recover..wanna put on mass ,add cals , wanna drop fat , consume less , up your cardio ...simple

I tend to follow the "just train hard , get your meals in " plan...and fuck the 15 mins prior training you need this or that...45 mins after u need this other shit and before taking a shit make sure you take 1000 vitamin C crap...fuck it...eat, train ,eat again ,sleep ,recover..wanna put on mass ,add cals , wanna drop fat , consume less , up your cardio ...simple

Amen man.

I've even gone back to solid food pre and post workout and still do well.

Amen, brother. That and "just take more drugs".

Anything more than this is snake oil.

Can't stand the guy....had to take him off my fb feed the posts were getting so douchey

i think he is a douchebag. may piss some people off. sorry

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner