over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat burning training split

cashrolling

Registered
Hi guys, i make it short.....im into cutting phase, diet on chek but i cant take the boring cardio stuff. So i want to accelerate the process with weight training instead. I have time to go gym everyday. What would ur split and training method look like? Keep in mind im on a very low carbs diet, so i cant pussh too heavy (to avoid injuries).

Can you just eat less food instead of telling yourself to train 7 days a week?

I guess ...if I hypothetically was somehow forced to do this,it would probably look like this:

chest/biceps
legs/core
delts/triceps
back/calves
off
repeat

I really don't suggest it though

I don't change my training at all when leaning out, I just reduce my calories gradually over time. I don't do cardio either.

If your diets in check you shouldn't have to change your training a whole lot

Higher reps while throwing in very high rep sets on other muscles in between sets on primary muscle group being worked that day. Keep the heart rate up whole time your lifting.

Full-body workouts, higher reps, and little rest.

day1 - am-chest, pm-side & front delts/triceps
day2: am-back, pm-biceps,rear delts
day3: am-quads, pm-hams/calves

abs = every day, post workout

Diet = mod-high carbs, high protein, very low in fat

Training method I like to use for cutting:
- first part of session heavy as possible low reps
-Then supersets/drop sets or giant sets later in the session to increase volume and calorie burning.
*This effort will still allow muscle growth and calories will used rapidly!
-You could add in some cardio if you like (but first I would adjust calories to create a maintainable training/nutrition split). HIIT cardio is usually the better choice as your body cant adapt to it. However if you are feeling unrecovered due to lowered calories and heavy training, steady state cardio can also work (just you have to do it longer and also progressively increase it)

Training method I like to use for cutting:
- first part of session heavy as possible low reps
-Then supersets/drop sets or giant sets later in the session to increase volume and calorie burning.
*This effort will still allow muscle growth and calories will used rapidly!
-You could add in some cardio if you like (but first I would adjust calories to create a maintainable training/nutrition split). HIIT cardio is usually the better choice as your body cant adapt to it. However if you are feeling unrecovered due to lowered calories and heavy training, steady state cardio can also work (just you have to do it longer and also progressively increase it)
Heavy bag punching pwo for 10-15 min with very very short rest periods is the best cardio form I have ever tried, its cardio for whole body and burns shitload of cals after you stop cardio. Fonny thing I stay a lot fuller compared to long boring 40-60min cardio sessions on treadmill or bike.

Heavy bag punching pwo for 10-15 min with very very short rest periods is the best cardio form I have ever tried, its cardio for whole body and burns shitload of cals after you stop cardio. Fonny thing I stay a lot fuller compared to long boring 40-60min cardio sessions on treadmill or bike.

Agree! Less boring and also looking fuller during the day (less depleted) although if your aiming for something like a show day, "fullness" can easily be manipulated with water and carbs/fats whether or not you did HITT or SS.
Ps love the punching bag such a good workout! Much better for your core too than sitting on a bike!

Agree! Less boring and also looking fuller during the day (less depleted) although if your aiming for something like a show day, "fullness" can easily be manipulated with water and carbs/fats whether or not you did HITT or SS.
Ps love the punching bag such a good workout! Much better for your core too than sitting on a bike!
Very true! Thats very enjoyable form of cardio, when doing bike or treadmill I used to count minutes, seconds when it will be over when punching bag sometimes I need to stop myself for not going overboard and going for too long lol I will never sit on a bike or stand on a treadmill ever, I am not competitive bodybuilder and this type of cardio fits a lot bettet for me - less time consuming, more enjoyable, burns a lot more cals not only when doing it but hours after too

Very true! Thats very enjoyable form of cardio, when doing bike or treadmill I used to count minutes, seconds when it will be over when punching bag sometimes I need to stop myself for not going overboard and going for too long lol I will never sit on a bike or stand on a treadmill ever, I am not competitive bodybuilder and this type of cardio fits a lot bettet for me - less time consuming, more enjoyable, burns a lot more cals not only when doing it but hours after too

Thats great you enjoy it! Metabolism benefits!

day1 - am-chest, pm-side & front delts/triceps
day2: am-back, pm-biceps,rear delts
day3: am-quads, pm-hams/calves

abs = every day, post workout

Diet = mod-high carbs, high protein, very low in fat

Almost my diet. I like very high carb, moderate protein, just enough fat that I don't die:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Almost my diet. I like very high carb, moderate protein, just enough fat that I don't die:D

You know, Sammy, everyone is different we function better on higher carbs while others on no carbs hųgh fats. I was trying to help a buddy of mine to get contest ready, we lowered carbs to 150-200g a day (thats onle 1/2 at my personal strictest), but he havent lost any weight from when he was eating 250-300g, just got softer, then we removed all the starches and the fat from glutes and lower back went away very quickly. But again - he trains onle 4-5 times a week, does low intensity cardio eod, meso-endo type, I train 2 times a day 6-7 times a week, do hiit cardio pwo, am pure ecto and have very fast metabolism, if I di not get food every 2-3 hours I get flat and stringy very quick. It depends from person to person from metabolism to metabolism mine requires lotsa carbs and cals even when dieting

You know, Sammy, everyone is different we function better on higher carbs while others on no carbs hųgh fats. I was trying to help a buddy of mine to get contest ready, we lowered carbs to 150-200g a day (thats onle 1/2 at my personal strictest), but he havent lost any weight from when he was eating 250-300g, just got softer, then we removed all the starches and the fat from glutes and lower back went away very quickly. But again - he trains onle 4-5 times a week, does low intensity cardio eod, meso-endo type, I train 2 times a day 6-7 times a week, do hiit cardio pwo, am pure ecto and have very fast metabolism, if I di not get food every 2-3 hours I get flat and stringy very quick. It depends from person to person from metabolism to metabolism mine requires lotsa carbs and cals even when dieting

I went in at 500 carbs 300 protein and just 30 fat this time. No cardio or fat burners.I've had to bring in some slin and extra meals to slow things down before I waste away lol. Lost 14lb in first 7 days. Wish I'd started higher but I'm in now. Using 50 tren ed with high carbs turns me into a calorie burning furnace:)

To the op. I'm feeling much much better training just 3x per week with no cardio and letting the diet do the work. Better energy and much better mood. I've tried the extra training and cardio way but just burn out fast and stall. I just make sure I hit every muscle once a week so I don't lose mass. The way I see it I can bring in a little cardio and an extra workout when fat loss gets tough.

Last edited:
Try only 30 seconds between sets. It gets your heart rate up good

I was trying to help a buddy of mine to get contest ready, we lowered carbs to 150-200g a day (thats onle 1/2 at my personal strictest), but he havent lost any weight from when he was eating 250-300g, just got softer, then we removed all the starches and the fat from glutes and lower back went away very quickly.

Interesting!

So you had him at 200 grams of carbs a day, he got softer, yet you removed the rest of the carbs anyway? Or changed starchy carbs for something else (Other carbs or protein?)

I started running while jumping rope for a month
and had to give it a rest from my damn feet hurting!!! :acti:n-sm

I'm in Florida so I try and start by 8am because of the heat. Some
tunes jam'n along with the scenery is the only way I can get
myself to do any cardio.

It works well but my gear is taking a slight toll on the cardio!

There is no fat burning split. There's a lose your hard earned muscle split.... Which is what happened to me one time when I tried a "fat burning split"...Same as off season for me now but diet hard and get my cardio in.. Trying to reinvent the wheel has always just screwed me up

If you want to keep muscle or gain muscle and lose body fat slowly train heavy and put your emphasis on recovery. Protein, amino acids and more protein. If you want lose fat fast I would train six or seven days in a row training body parts twice or thrice weekly and a little cardio but if you don't have the body type for this (which I don't think the average person does)you will lose muscle quick IMO

Last edited:

hmm.. I like this idea. Good one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity