over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes you "HARDCORE"?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As the title implies, what? Is it never missing meals, workouts or shots? Eating "clean" 24/7 365? Seems like many get frowned upon for using x amount of gear if they don't compete. Well does a plastic trophy really justify it? Are you not "hardcore" enough if you're just an average gym rat and don't compete? Another thing is diet, are you not disciplined if you eat as you wish(while at least hitting protein macros)? IMO for what it's worth, I think if you're hitting the gym on a steady basis and going outta your way to get extra protein, getting shots in each day/week, then that's pretty disciplined. Sorry, just thinking about this so I posted a thread lol. Would love to hear from some of the vets here

Going through divorce, borrowing over 100k for school, starting my own business, owing banks over a million.

I'm not.

After seeing how some of these guys train and with the way people like Shelby follow their diet (and use no sauce with no more than zero calories) I truly believe I'm not hardcore and I'll never will be. But I will always truly to push myself a little more everyday.

I'm not.

After seeing how some of these guys train and with the way people like Shelby follow their diet (and use no sauce with no more than zero calories) I truly believe I'm not hardcore and I'll never will be. But I will always truly to push myself a little more everyday.

This is pretty much where I'm at. I think I bust my ass but man, some of these dudes here are just on another level. Then again it's a "hardcore" board lol! Oh the irony :)

I was basically stranded in another country by my deadbeat dad. Got my shit together, got a job, got to college, opened a gym, now I own a gym while still in college.

Chicken and broccali when everyone around me eats crap always makes me feel "hardcore". That's the extent of my hardcoreness :eek:

Refusal to quit.
Not trying to toot my own horn, but with what I have been through in the past 5 years, most regular doods would have said fuck it and walked away.

Chicken and broccali when everyone around me eats crap always makes me feel "hardcore". That's the extent of my hardcoreness :eek:

See this is what I don't find hardcore . No offense but I don't think what or how you eat makes you hardcore. There's plenty of guys who eat "clean" and aren't considered hardcore but then there's guys with great genetics pounding cheeseburgers and jacked to the gills, and are considered hardcore lol!

Refusal to quit.
Not trying to toot my own horn, but with what I have been through in the past 5 years, most regular doods would have said fuck it and walked away.

Well said and I agree. Really enjoy your posts my man

When me, Ashoprep, and Red were out the other day hunting I wrestled a bear and lost... sure I did lose but it was in a pretty hardcore way.

I'm 47 and started lifting aggressively around age 21 when I became a repo man in Detroit. :s:eek:rt-smi

However I didn't start using gear until about 4-5 years ago...

I have 16 screws in my face from surgery but you would never know it - and thanks to Z was able to bounce back from MAJOR weight loss after the surgery
- some day I'll pull up my recovery stats and post them...

Oh yeah - I'm a wicked MOFO on the drums! :headbang:

Repo :D

I force myself to reach my goals. I train my mind, every time I think about doing something that could hurt my progress, I immediately go work on whatever I need.

It's a great trick, it's gotten me very far. But it's fucking hard.

Well in highschool a friend and I broke into the school gym during summer break. We then took turns, one guy does a set and other looks outs for anyone who might be in the building... Does this count as hardcore? Lol

what makes me hardcore?

THIS

Attachments

• ARM Aug 2014 a (450x800).jpg
    ARM Aug 2014 a (450x800).jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 415
When me, Ashoprep, and Red were out the other day hunting I wrestled a bear and lost... sure I did lose but it was in a pretty hardcore way.

E wrastled me, and I won, therefore I'm hardcore.

And another reason. My lifting belt says, "Hardcore mother fucker".

I believe actually competing is hardcore compared to someone who just lives the lifestyle. Competing requires discipline, drive, determination and sacrifice especially the last few weeks. Just being a gym rat and living the lifestyle because you enjoy chasing your ideal body is pretty conventional in my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws