advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thyroid feed back help? Nodules and symptoms but normal labs.

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I have some nodules on my thyroid. I suspect I have always had some kind if either cellular or hidden thyroid issue or maybe adrenal and it causes my thyroid to not function properly. My labs always come out good. TSH between 2-3 and free t3 and total T4 sufficient according to quality of life doctors.
I have tried taking T3 before and it felt awesome. I felt very relaxed on it which is good because I am usually nervous or have ADD type symptoms. The problem is it made me really tired and only adderal could help me function. I was wondering is this was because the exogenous T3 was feeding back on my endogenous T3 or if because I didn't have the cortisol output to push the extra T3 into the cell.
I have taken t4 before, even cut it up into tiny tiny doses and it made me very nervous and feel hyper thyroid which I don't get? Is this because of cortisol or because my thyroid is fine.
I also tried taking very small amounts of kelp but after 1-2 doses I felt like brain fog and fatigue and my face look extremely sallow and dead. My skin looked horrible instantly and my thyroid got bigger. The weird thing is my TSH dropped even lower and my labs looked even more optimal?
I plan on having my thyroid scanned again soon so I can get some of your expert opinions.
I also ordered some UG T3 tabs to experiment with. I want to see if they relieve my anxiety and thing out my thick skin. I hope they are dosed properly.
So any way any ideas about why T4 makes me hyper thyroid and T3 makes me feel good but lethargic.
Is a small amount of T3 going to help my thyroid produce a little extra or will it just feed back and shit down even more of the endogenous hormone?
The kelp phenomenon is just weird? Can some please explain to why a small small amount of a needed trace mineral or whatever it is would cause me to feel worse and lower my TSH while making me feel more hypo Thyroid and get fat? Is it a cellular thing? Thanks

Forgot to mention when taking MPs t3 or maybe some one else's my T4 was pooling.
I would like to try legit cytomel or dessixated thyroid

I am no where near being an expert, but I have had thyroid issues (Cancer 2004 and 2008) and I will provide a few pieces of info that may help you solve this puzzle. It is good that you are getting your thyroid scanned again. I am sure you know that just because your thyroid levels are in range, that may not be optimal levels for you to feel your best; need a doc that specializes in this to dial in your optimal levels. From personal experience - excess thyroid hormone causes adrenal fatigue, draining your energy. Kelp contains iodine which helps your thyroid function better. It lowered your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), which means the kelp (iodine) increased your thyroid hormone blood levels, your pituitary gland sensed this, and thus produced less TSH to stimulate the thyroid less. Don't know why this made you feel worse. Lower TSH does not mean your hypothyroid, if anything, it means your pituitary gland is sensing too much thyroid hormone, and if it TSH is too low (near 0), you could be hyperthyroid.

I developed pretty bad nodules on my thyroid also. At one point I had trouble breathing. I believe mine grew from hgh usage. Once I stopped taking gh these nodules shrunk back down to almost gone. This was also before I ever took T3.

ever ran a Rt3 lab?

Yeah it was optimal and that was from one of the doctors people usually recvomend on here.
It's weird that tiny amounts of kelp makes me feel like shit. I also think last time I took t3 my t4 ended up pooling.

So would taking a small amount of T3 suppress my thyroid more than the amount of added thyroid making it very counter productive? Funny thing is t3 relaxes me and taste really good almost like my body cruaves it but t4 in tiny doses makes me feel like total manic shit

I had a baseball sized nodule on mine removed and was normal feeling. afterwardsI went to 6 different docs feeling like shit and they would prescribe me synthetic thyroid hormone which made it worse. Some wanted to send me to shrink, I was fucking fine before they took half of my thyroid out! I found a website stopthetyroidmadness.com, there is a lot of women on there with thyroid issues. As I found out through reading there and other places that most docs don't have a clue about the thyroid. I found a doc through that website that didn't adjust my thyroid meds based off my blood work, he based it off the way I felt then did the blood work to see what those numbers where. Switching to natural thyroid armour was the trick. My blood work numbers are weird as my tsh is high and t3 t4 are low compared to normal but I feel fucking great. The thyroid function is still not completely understood in my opinion, most docs are guessing.

I am no where near being an expert, but I have had thyroid issues (Cancer 2004 and 2008) and I will provide a few pieces of info that may help you solve this puzzle. It is good that you are getting your thyroid scanned again. I am sure you know that just because your thyroid levels are in range, that may not be optimal levels for you to feel your best; need a doc that specializes in this to dial in your optimal levels. From personal experience - excess thyroid hormone causes adrenal fatigue, draining your energy. Kelp contains iodine which helps your thyroid function better. It lowered your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), which means the kelp (iodine) increased your thyroid hormone blood levels, your pituitary gland sensed this, and thus produced less TSH to stimulate the thyroid less. Don't know why this made you feel worse. Lower TSH does not mean your hypothyroid, if anything, it means your pituitary gland is sensing too much thyroid hormone, and if it TSH is too low (near 0), you could be hyperthyroid.

I think I don't have the cortisol to support the extra thyroid hormone. Will this correct it self when my adrenals recover? I think last time I tried t3 on my own my T4 was pooling.

I think I don't have the cortisol to support the extra thyroid hormone. Will this correct it self when my adrenals recover? I think last time I tried t3 on my own my T4 was pooling.

Adrenal recovery can be a long process, depending on severity. Research Dr. Lams articles for info and guidelines. Need to have a cortisol test to be sure (swab saliva at 4 times during day, and send to lab). Must get adequate sleep, cut out stims and extra thyroid, and reduce stress (how that is possible I don't know) to recover. Take a quality adrenal support multi, worth the cost.

Adrenal recovery can be a long process, depending on severity. Research Dr. Lams articles for info and guidelines. Need to have a cortisol test to be sure (swab saliva at 4 times during day, and send to lab). Must get adequate sleep, cut out stims and extra thyroid, and reduce stress (how that is possible I don't know) to recover. Take a quality adrenal support multi, worth the cost.
is adrenal fatigue real?
I feel like I have all the symptoms,really tired all day, even after 10 hours of sleep, sort of wake up at 5-6pm. Seems circadian rythm is off maybe. I have tended towards this my whole life, just seems worse now. I would literally kill to just wake up with energy and motivation.

Anyone give me a primer on supps, read that pregnenalone and dhea are supplements you should take.
I am basically off everything, just doing raloxifine pct.

is adrenal fatigue real?
I feel like I have all the symptoms,really tired all day, even after 10 hours of sleep, sort of wake up at 5-6pm. Seems circadian rythm is off maybe. I have tended towards this my whole life, just seems worse now. I would literally kill to just wake up with energy and motivation.

Anyone give me a primer on supps, read that pregnenalone and dhea are supplements you should take.
I am basically off everything, just doing raloxifine pct.

look into all the antiox stuff im always talking about, most who feel like this before get total relief.

there are a number of life style sort of things too. but it can all be resolved pretty easily.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws