over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol protocol for the poor people

Herox

Newbies
Hello,

since I will have a very complicated shoulder surgery in Januar which puts my right arm into a sling for 6 weeks, I would like to go balls and gain as much size as possible till that appointment.

The shoulder isn't damaged, so I can workout pretty well. But I need to get the surgery done because of a nonfusion of my acromion which I was born with to prevent damage.

I've read BigA's Syntherol guide. However, I can't afford to buy several bottles of Syntherol for the biceps only because I also need to inject other parts of my arms (delts, triceps) to keep a good, natural look.

At the moment I can only afford two bottles for the next 40 days and I am wondering what protocol I should use to get the best out of it.

I know that much of the gains base on fascia stretching and this is mainly achieved due to high dosed injections. But I am wondering if it is possible to achieve something similar over a longer perioid of time with smaller doses.

The areas I would like to inject are the triceps, the outer biceps head (width is fine, but the peak is lagging) and the deltoids.

So basically, the whole arms with only 200ml every 40 days.

I would be very thankful for every useful information!

Hello,

since I will have a very complicated shoulder surgery in Januar which puts my right arm into a sling for 6 weeks, I would like to go balls and gain as much size as possible till that appointment.

The shoulder isn't damaged, so I can workout pretty well. But I need to get the surgery done because of a nonfusion of my acromion which I was born with to prevent damage.

I've read BigA's Syntherol guide. However, I can't afford to buy several bottles of Syntherol for the biceps only because I also need to inject other parts of my arms (delts, triceps) to keep a good, natural look.

At the moment I can only afford two bottles for the next 40 days and I am wondering what protocol I should use to get the best out of it.

I know that much of the gains base on fascia stretching and this is mainly achieved due to high dosed injections. But I am wondering if it is possible to achieve something similar over a longer perioid of time with smaller doses.

The areas I would like to inject are the triceps, the outer biceps head (width is fine, but the peak is lagging) and the deltoids.

Not sure 2 bottles is going to do much for 3 muscle groups? I would suggest checking out Pinkton's Syntherol log, jjb1 has him running a long term variated Syntherol protocol:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/113216-pinktons-syntherol-arm-log-jjb1.html

Also check out Synthetek's current specials going on...You may be able to get more then the 2 bottles which may work out better for your needs:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118235-synthetek-promotions.html

Only 6 weeks?

Your body should be able to balance itself pretty quickly.

I'd rather save and do a full protocol on both arms.

Hello,

Well if it was your bday could get BOGO special still.

I'm not sure what kind of results you will get if you alter the protocol. You will at
times see others using lower volumes for prolonged periods of time, however
their total amount of product used is no less, it's just as much, but over a longer
period of time.

Tbh, I would suggest saving until you could run the outlined protocol written by
Big A when you get back into your usual routine.

Thanks for your answers. They indeed gave me 2 bottles for the price of one because I had bday this month. Very friendly guys!

Thanks for your answers. They indeed gave me 2 bottles for the price of one because I had bday this month. Very friendly guys!

How are you planning on running it? Or will you wait till you have enough for a
complete run of the 30day + 6 week protocol?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws