over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*Biggest tantrums(rage)you have thrown over NOTHING *all must post*

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im not going first lol but il share a bunch later....

Lets hear it guys hahaha

Most were traffic related. Too many to tell...

Years ago I threw a guy from the stage. He was drunk and started dancing erratically while stepping on my equipment, which is expensive as fuck. It wasn't too high and he wasn't hurt, but I overreacted.

In high school I was helping a buddy of mine instal a subwoofer and amp cause he had no clue what he was doing.. When I was running the wires he started making fun of the music I had planning, can't remember what was on, but I just remember I got out of the car and threw a can of paint which was pretty full and just exploded onto the driveway. Let's just say I over reacted cause of the heat but gave him something to do and keep his mouth shut as I finished the installation.

Ughhhhhh I'm not proud of it, in fact I'm quite ashamed...I was traveling with a few members of my family, was in Chicago late at night after a night on the town...
Stopped at a dunkin doughnuts ordered 3 of some kind of egg white flatbread sandwhich things...I ordered turkey guy gave me sausage...No big deal. Sent it back and waited patiently.

Guy comes after making 3 more sandwiches, again they are sausage. I get a bit...annoyed at this point but I'm with my family, again I will myself to say not a huge deal, I got time...He came back once more fucking my order up for a third time...I lost my shit. Called the guy fucking retarded and a moron. For lack of better term I made a scene, family still says I threw a chair...I did NOT throw a chair I was simply making a hasty exit and ran into it and it shot across the room. :D

As I am walking out the establishment, two of Chicago PD officers are walking in, I hustle across the way to a nearby 7-11 and basically hide inside until my kin come to retrieve me.

My brother in law informs me that the man that had served me was in fact mentally challenged...and I still feel terrible...

I am really a very nice and patient guy, but when I'm hungry I get this little hungry hulk thing going on and turn into a "crabass" as my wife likes to say.

I'm two minths out from a show and training legs which is my most serious workout. It's what decides my whole week whether I'm pleased with myself or pissed because I failed myself. I'm in an empty gym, World Gym San Diego, which has a leg room with 30 or more leg machines. Some out of shape douch bag trainer yells at me, YOU'VE BEEN ON THAT MACHINE A LONG TIME!!! He was raining this old lady that has been his client for years and looks exactly the same. He is the most incompetent trainer ever. The guy has her do quarter reps at very fast pace which is absolutely worthless. I lost it!!! I yelled, THIS WHOLE ROOM IS FILLED WITH LEG MACHINES! USE SOMETHING ELSE!!! I couldn't control my rage and kept finding myself going up to him and yelling at him over and over in front of his client. Then I go back to my workout and I hear him say steroids to her. OMG!!! It took all my strength to let that comment go, even though it was 100% accurate. Hahahaha I was training for a show that I put my all into. I pushed the limits on every level and was so focused at the gym, like it was my life on the line. I've since tried to be friendly to him but it took a year of hatred to get to that point.

I'm two minths out from a show and training legs which is my most serious workout. It's what decides my whole week whether I'm pleased with myself or pissed because I failed myself. I'm in an empty gym, World Gym San Diego, which has a leg room with 30 or more leg machines. Some out of shape douch bag trainer yells at me, YOU'VE BEEN ON THAT MACHINE A LONG TIME!!! He was raining this old lady that has been his client for years and looks exactly the same. He is the most incompetent trainer ever. The guy has her do quarter reps at very fast pace which is absolutely worthless. I lost it!!! I yelled, THIS WHOLE ROOM IS FILLED WITH LEG MACHINES! USE SOMETHING ELSE!!! I couldn't control my rage and kept finding myself going up to him and yelling at him over and over in front of his client. Then I go back to my workout and I hear him say steroids to her. OMG!!! It took all my strength to let that comment go, even though it was 100% accurate. Hahahaha I was training for a show that I put my all into. I pushed the limits on every level and was so focused at the gym, like it was my life on the line. I've since tried to be friendly to him but it took a year of hatred to get to that point.

Don't even blame you, nothing rubs me the wrong way like a "personal trainer" that takes peoples hard earned money and spreads bad form and bad information.

Ughhhhhh I'm not proud of it, in fact I'm quite ashamed...I was traveling with a few members of my family, was in Chicago late at night after a night on the town...
Stopped at a dunkin doughnuts ordered 3 of some kind of egg white flatbread sandwhich things...I ordered turkey guy gave me sausage...No big deal. Sent it back and waited patiently.

Guy comes after making 3 more sandwiches, again they are sausage. I get a bit...annoyed at this point but I'm with my family, again I will myself to say not a huge deal, I got time...He came back once more fucking my order up for a third time...I lost my shit. Called the guy fucking retarded and a moron. For lack of better term I made a scene, family still says I threw a chair...I did NOT throw a chair I was simply making a hasty exit and ran into it and it shot across the room. :D

As I am walking out the establishment, two of Chicago PD officers are walking in, I hustle across the way to a nearby 7-11 and basically hide inside until my kin come to retrieve me.

My brother in law informs me that the man that had served me was in fact mentally challenged...and I still feel terrible...

I am really a very nice and patient guy, but when I'm hungry I get this little hungry hulk thing going on and turn into a "crabass" as my wife likes to say.

Oh shit hahahah. I get pretty irritable when I'm hungry too.

The first and only time I did tren it was almost fight after almost fight. All day long. I hated it and fear ever using tren again. I often wonder if caber would cure this as it was not around back then. I cannot recall any one blow up event but had like 1/2 blow up events throughout that month.

It's challenging to catch yourself and chill out sometimes. But with practice and maturity I found its attainable.

on tren, driving down the road with a needle in my shirt pocket...yeah.
cop in front of me doesn't use his turn signal. so I yell out the window, "use ur turn signal, u fucking asshole pig!"

another time I was listening to bob segar's greatest hits and was crying like a baby. I saw a piece of paper on the floor, lying RIGHT BY the garbage can. so I had a meltdown. I went from cying to raging in 2 seconds.
then afterwards, I was crying again. tren, man.

one other time a hitchhiker flipped me off so I did a U-turn in the middle of the road, I guess it was actually a j-turn, with traffic around me, and hauled ass after him, hell-bent on killing the fucker. he took off running and I never did find him.
ooh! edit. I was psycho over some chick I had the hots for, found out a friend banged her, so I punched out the window on my chevy beretta while I was driving down the road. that was long ago.

then there was the skunk shot revenge tactics, but that was for a reason.

Last edited:
Was dieting and just came off a twelve hour shift. Staving mind you and i go to kroger(grocery store) pick up my beef, which i was looking forward too all day, and a few other things. So i go through line and get home and cant find my beef. Turns out the bag boy forgot to bag it, i was so upset i thought i could cry lol long story short i called the store up made a big stink... ate a meal and satitaed my anger, felt terrible afterwards haha

Was not me, was my friend. We will call him WoodPekker. WoodPekker invested in this company that he was mislead about. He still decided to turn lemon into lemonade and worked to make it a professional organization.

\One longterm employee (before WoodPekker bought in) did not like the direction that WoodPekker was steering the company due to said employees' death metal dress, tattaoos, and demeanor. He decided it was a good idea to threaten the suit wearing WoodPekker (Lanvin) in front of employees including his "Death Metal" skull tattoo, allegiance to the darkside friends.

WoodPekker calmly took him into his office and allowed him to voice his concerns in a more rational manner. Unfortunately, WoodPekker chose to lock the door behind him, and be between him and the door when asking him to elaborate. WoodPekker could lie here and say he called the guy a pussy and put a Glock in said Metal Death Slayers Lap, and said "Shoot Me", I will kick your greasy head off before you get your hand off your lap. Further more in this fantasy, the Metal Death Slayer, could start crying. It could be heard by his "Metal Death Slayer Snaggle Toothed Illiterate White Trash Screwed by their Father who peeled out in his 280z to get his firearm and return. He confronted the suited up WoodPekker, who proceeded to grab him by his greasy hair, pull him over desks (not the shortest route, yet in front of all the other tough guys and there assorted hookups) to the back of the office park to allow him to express himself more fully. His "friend", let us call him "cup of coffee" in the NFL big Pussy, came out to mediate, and while not made to cry, was made to leave the premises.

WoodPekker did not even have to clean his suit, though he is not proud of the situation and realizes his shortcomings in management style and has made the proper adjustments in both his investing style and management style.

WPekker

PS. Financed tattoo shop for the intial employee later on.

Last edited:
I was going to park into a spot when this bitch opened her door because she didn't see me, I put on my break and stopped, but she cussed at me...

I got out and told her You fucking bitch, if I hit your door that would have been your fault, you would have to pay for your car and my car... and she was like No you were going to fast, and I said it doesn't fucking matter and you have no proof how fast I was going, you still need to check and make sure no cars are coming before you open your fucking god damn door.... and I walked away

These are hilarious!

The one I'm most embarrassed of was about 8 years ago. My girl came over after I spent the whole day cleaning the house, we were going out on a fancy date night and I wanted to make sure the place looked great so we could destroy it later. Before we were about to leave she used the bathroom to touch up, I went after her and realized (OH SHIT!) she used my guest hand towels and fucked the sink up! Makeup everywhere.

I lost it and gave her an earful about how I'd been cleaning ALL FUCKING DAY and how disrespectful of my home she was!

Needless to say I got the cold shoulder that night. I'm still amazed at what an asshole I was, it's so stupid when I think about it now.

No time to read this all now but awesome thread! Lol holy shit I need to hear some stories that make me feel better about being crazy lol

I'll post later

I am pretty good with most things, except the fucking computer, home, work, phone...etc.
I know I have sat and yelled at the computer 1000's of times.

The other thing is when my clothes get snagged on something, this sets me off in a heartbeat, besides aas I think its somewhat learned and hereditary because damn if my mom AND my dad dont both do the same.

Mine deal with driving in traffic. I can't deal with idiot drivers, or at least what I think is idiotic. Just one example: If you are in the passing lane (most states its the left lane) look in your rear view mirror, if you see freaking cars piling up behind you, speed up and pull into the right lane!!!! You don't have the right to control the speed of traffic. Talk to most traffic officers and they will tell you this causes many accidents and the most road rage, they don't like seeing it either. Besides, they won't get there quota of speeders that day :)

I thought I was gonna hear some good I beat the shit outta him for no reason stories so I'll wait a little longer to post mine haha

melt down at Subway...

I go to Subway and order a sandwich. they ask me how I want my sandwich, I get that. its their job to ask. I always say "just make it like the picture. I'm not picky."
young man asks me "what would you like on your sandwich?"
I say "what does the picture look like it has? just make it like that..."
young man asks again about choice of cheese...
I say "make it like the picture"
he asks about the toppings...
I say "MAKE IT LIKE PICTURE. Arent you a "sandwich artist"!? cuz I sure as hell am not. make a good sandwich. maybe something like the picture:lightbulb:....!?" I went on to explain I don't care how he makes it just make it some kind of standard way and quit asking me questions....(cant remember exactly what I said ibut it was condescending and rude)
manager comes out and I get a free meal but didn't want the free meal I just wanted to be able to order a sandwich without talking for 10 minutes about toppings and bullshit..... I don't know why I was such an ass that day lol.
everybody in there prolly thought I was an asshole... sigh....

Lesson: now I go to Firehouse Subs cuz they have standard way of making sandwiches and don't ask me 3 million f@$#%ing questions.
-JS

Last edited:
I go to Subway and order a sandwich. they ask me how I want my sandwich, I get that. its their job to ask. I always say "just make it like the picture. I'm not picky."
young man asks me "what would you like on your sandwich?"
I say "what does the picture look like it has? just make it like that..."
young man asks again about choice of cheese...
I say "make it like the picture"
he asks about the toppings...
I say "MAKE IT LIKE PICTURE. Arent you a "sandwich artist"!? cuz I sure as hell am not. make a good sandwich. maybe something like the picture:lightbulb:....!?" I went on to explain I don't care how he makes it just make it some kind of standard way and quit asking me questions....(cant remember exactly what I said ibut it was condescending and rude)
manager comes out and I get a free meal but didn't want the free meal I just wanted to be able to order a sandwich without talking for 10 minutes about toppings and bullshit..... I don't know why I was such an ass that day lol.
everybody in there prolly thought I was an asshole... sigh....

Lesson: now I go to Firehouse Subs cuz they have standard way of making sandwiches and don't ask me 3 million f@$#%ing questions.
-JS

you sound like a crazy person

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members