over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methylstenbolone PH Question...

hulk79

Registered
I was wondering if Methylstenbolone is active already in its state? Does Methylstenbolone convert down after ingested into another steroid compound. Or is it's own compound.

Everything I have read I see it doesn't convert to estrogen or progesterone.

I just wanted to know if it converts to another steroid product like superdrol, dbol, stenbolone?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Not a prohormone, its a steroid. Its already 5alpha reduced and can't aromatize.

Only used it pwo at 15mg and it noticeably increases lifting aggression and pumps for me. Seems very potent, not sure how anabolic by itself.

Dont personally cycle orals just occasionally as pwo.

Just a little info on meythstenbolone

An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.

Claims: Sperior pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency; does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.

AKA methyl stenbolone, methyl sten, 17a-methyl-stenbolone, m-sten, ultradrol

History:
In 1966, researchers at Searle Laboratories set about methodically testing the myotrophic (anabolic) and androgenic effects of a series of A-ring modified androstane derivatives. Compounds explored include
Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T), desoxymethyltestosterone (phera), 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (Alpha One), and a variety of other 1- and 2-dehydro compounds were explored for activity.

The researchers announced that "Even the least active compound in Table 6 possessed a higher relative myotrophic potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. oxymetholone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, and methandrostenolone." (anadrol, anavar, winstrol, and dianabol).

Yep full blown steroid. Powerful stuff. Don't know the Ana/Andro ratio but it's strong.

Not a prohormone, its a steroid. Its already 5alpha reduced and can't aromatize.

Only used it pwo at 15mg and it noticeably increases lifting aggression and pumps for me. Seems very potent, not sure how anabolic by itself.

Dont personally cycle orals just occasionally as pwo.

Yes,,,agreed,,,a designer oral AAS.

So it is its own active product? Doesn't breakdown into any other product? Not superdrol, master, tren anything?

I was going to run 10 mg 2x per day. Was going to run the Iron mag version. Any thoughts

I ran methylstenbolone at 36mg/day alongside epistane at 30mg/day for the last week before my show, plus some halo here and there. Felt like shit, haha. Came in very hard and dry though. I recall Mike Arnold saying something about msten and superdrol both inhibiting a certain enzyme that causes interstitial water retention but I can't remember what it was called, if anyone knows what I'm thinking of.

So it is its own active product? Doesn't breakdown into any other product? Not superdrol, master, tren anything?

I was going to run 10 mg 2x per day. Was going to run the Iron mag version. Any thoughts

It is its own thing, just like tren is tren

I used IML's version at 10mg/day and loved it! Muscle fullness increased and strength went up significantly. I did not get lethargic on it and felt overall pretty good. However, one issue I did have was crazy back pumps to the point where I couldn't finish all of my sets of squats. Stay very wel hydrated and add in some taurine

Last edited:
thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure it is its own product/ designer/ steroid. I get steroid tested at work. But have scripts for numerous meds. I know they don't test for designers and such, but just wanted to make sure it didn't pop us something else in steroid metabolite fashion.

thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure it is its own product/ designer/ steroid. I get steroid tested at work. But have scripts for numerous meds. I know they don't test for designers and such, but just wanted to make sure it didn't pop us something else in steroid metabolite fashion.

Have your purchase receipt available and show it is an OTC product if you get any questions. OTC = GTG

IML's msten is great stuff, I am currently using their SDMZ 3.0 which has 10mg msten, 10mg dmz, and 10mg alpha-1 (converts to M1T) and loving it!

I like DMZ. Never tried M-sten.

Have your purchase receipt available and show it is an OTC product if you get any questions. OTC = GTG

Not necessarily bro. On some jobs ignorance doesn't excuse. Some places think you should know better. But I'm not real sure on the whole testing procedure with aas. I just have the 5 panel test on my job.

Not necessarily bro. On some jobs ignorance doesn't excuse. Some places think you should know better. But I'm not real sure on the whole testing procedure with aas. I just have the 5 panel test on my job.

Doesn't excuse you from what? If a product is legal, it is legal... Now if it converted to a steroid metabolite that is not legal, that is another story, but it does not. AAS testing is expensive and employers have to shell out cost so most don't do it. Employers can also only test for illegal substances, so a legal substance cannot be tested for or make you pop unless is has some conversion inside the body

Last edited:

It's legal

Like everyone has already mentioned, it is an active steroid in its own right...and it doesn't convert to any other active metabolites.

It is a strong steroid--stronger than pretty much ANY traditional prescription oral, per mg (from a myotropic standpoint). It will certainly build more muscle than D-bol on mg per mg basis, but will make you significantly harder, stronger, and more vascular. In other words, it is a dry mass-builder. It won't blow you up as much as something like Anadrol, but this is simply because it doesn't cause as much water retention as Anadrol. Still, in terms of actual muscle fiber growth, it is stronger than Anadrol--several OTC steroids are. Lots of guys don't realize this. 40-50 mg of M-sten daily is a max dose, even for the big guys.

Like everyone has already mentioned, it is an active steroid in its own right...and it doesn't convert to any other active metabolites.

It is a strong steroid--stronger than pretty much ANY traditional prescription oral, per mg (from a myotropic standpoint). It will certainly build more muscle than D-bol on mg per mg basis, but will make you significantly harder, stronger, and more vascular. In other words, it is a dry mass-builder. It won't blow you up as much as something like Anadrol, but this is simply because it doesn't cause as much water retention as Anadrol. Still, in terms of actual muscle fiber growth, it is stronger than Anadrol--several OTC steroids are. Lots of guys don't realize this. 40-50 mg of M-sten daily is a max dose, even for the big guys.

What was the interstitial water-causing enzyme you mentioned that SD and Msten inhibit?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws