over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Blood Sugar / Tren related?

Priest Da Boxer

Newbies
I posted the quoted section below from another thread and had one response that it could be low blood sugar.

"Does anyone ever get chills with incredibly crazy shakes on tren?

I've experienced this several times now while using tren, I don't know if I can contribute entirely to the tren, but I'm dieting so there's less variables it's from that routine.

When I get these it comes on with a slight chill, then full-blown shakes and mega sweating for about 2-3 hours.

I've had no other issues (knock on wood!), moderate run for 12 weeks...starting with EOD shots at 100 mgs per week and ramping up to 400mgs per week, then ramping back down....with 100mgs test cyp once per week".

On Monday evening, I felt some jitters about 1.5 hours after my post training meal (7oz Top Sirloin / 45 grams cream of rice with 4 grams or organic sugar) so I thought I'd have a quick protein drink / liquid egg whites and another round of 45 grams cream of rice. My heart rate kept going up and I thought low blood sugar so I added 2 teaspoons of raw honey to spike the low blood sugar and get the HR back down. A quick glucose check showed 236 about 10 mins after the honey, seemed high even with very little honey. Training was very light arms / calves....nothing unusual, BUT I'm taking out my current post protein powder (hydrolyzed whey) and going back to whey isolate, I believe the hydro is the culprit for post training diarrhea I've been experiencing this diet (sorry TMI), I use to drink the hydro with HBCD as an intra, but since dieting I moved it to post training. Shorter workouts.

After about 30 mins my HR returned to normal, but scared the heck out of me. I can't grasp that I'm boarder diabetic, this years annual bloodwork was normal just as the past physicals. I have been dieting and keeping carbs low to shed the last of the waist fat. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks in advance,
LDB

Last edited:
A spot check of your blood sugar won't tell you much, a 5 Hour Glucose Tolerance Test will. It measures your blood sugar response over a 5 hour period of time. Sugar rises after eating carbs, and if it falls back to baseline too fast, you will have the symptoms you describe, as your adrenals kick into overdrive trying to slow the fast blood sugar decline. Your 5hourGTT can change, depending on your "supplements". So for a day or so, you could experiment and try carbs with a lower glycemic index (sweet potato, barley-both without added sugar) and see how you feel. Usually, the faster blood sugar rises, the faster it falls, so a lower glycemic index carb will raise blood sugar slowly (and thus lower it slowly, reducing symptoms). If you still have issues, google Adrenal Fatigue.

happens to me on tren all the time
especially when dieting...

seems to be related to what i eat, havent figured out what triggers it though. sometimes after low carb meals ill just get crazy dizzy and feel bad and shakey, sweat starts pouring etc.

with high carbs its usually not an issue...

i do sometimes have it after chugging down a bottle of coke zero or some no sugar softdrink too. its pretty weird...

Tren eats carbs faster than I eat Ice cream. I'm on 75 tren a ed and cutting on 3500 calories with 500 carbs and still a little depleted. Fat dropping off fast though and feel incredible. As soon as i try lower carb on tren I just feel Like I want to die even on half that dose and get the symptoms you describe.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

last 3 weeks of my diet coming up the end of this week..

I sit at a desk all day so I didn't want to add in a bunch of carbs during my work day. I've cranked up the cardio to the stepmill at home (fasted) 30 mins a day, this was from using the treadmill at 45 mins 5 days per week. I don't want to risk adding a bunch of carbs with only a little time left, but I think I'll have to go by feel post training. Today will be the first day changing up the post training drink so if the "runs" stop post training I'll know that the hydro was the problem.

Any thoughts on these last 3 weeks....I'm almost embarrassed to say but this diet is only dedicated to a vacation! Please don't flame!!!

There are no bathing suits worn where I'm going so this physique needs to be ready!

I've given up Tren completely just recently. I have ran both Ace and Enanthate as high as 800mg/wk. I've given Tren a fair go but I always look and feel awful on it. I also have no motivation to train bc I feel like shit constantly. I go thru everyday trying to keep my carbs up high enough to ward off the Hypoglycemia. I just can't shove enough food in my face with my work schedule and having to watch my kids after plus make time for the gym. I also look very depleted on Tren bc of this. So yes, Tren does eat every nutrient you put into your body and causes terrible shakes and sweats due to it. I also am positive that's where the anxiety comes from that you hear about while on Tren. No more Tren in my future. Live and learn.

Last edited:
I've given up Tren completely just recently. I have ran both Ace and Enanthate as high as 800mg/wk. I've given Tren a fair go but I always look and feel awful on it. I also have no motivation to train bc I feel like shit constantly. I go thru everyday trying to keep my carbs up high enough to ward off the Hypoglycemia. I just can't shove enough food in my face with my work schedule and having to watch my kids after plus make time for the gym. I also look very depleted on Tren bc of this. So yes, Tren does eat every nutrient you put into your body and causes terrible shakes and sweats due to it. I also am positive that's where the anxiety comes from that you hear about while on Tren. No more Tren in my future. Live and learn.

This was my exact position. The key for me was hitting high gi carbs post workout, 220g in one hit from rice krisbies then another 80g from white rice an hour later. I also hit 500g every day religiously, about 700 day before legs. Higher gi carbs work much better. Doing this ivl feel better on 500 tren than anything. Like being 18 again. I hammer an hours fasted cardio am and find it hard to stop energy so high. Gotta stay ahead of the curve with tren. If I start depleting I hit 20iu humalog post workout to fill out. . This gives me even more energy. It seems as soon as you let your self start depleting the problems start

thanks everyone

Yesterday was the post training drink change....I went from hydro whey back to whey isolate....I kept the HBCD's in and no issues with the "RUNS"!!

I also added 1 pop tart (36 grams carbs) along with 36 grams of cream of rice and then an hour later I had 5 oz chicken with 25 grams of oats.

All good, had great energy after training and no blood sugar issues.

I really think I have been too low on training days for carb intake. My body does well with 100-125grams after training, so that's what I'm going back to. This low carb crap on tren doesn't make sense, I was steered the wrong way. Cardio will take care of the fat loss along with zero carbs non training days. I train every other day, so any carbs that spill over (if at all) from post training get utilized in the next day cardio session (stepmill).

no way youll spill over on carbs while on tren, especially not when cutting...
you can literally eat like 600-700g of carbs day in day out when bulking/lean gaining on a good dose of tren without getting the "spilled over-look"... when cutting dont even worry about that :headbang:

if you ask me modarate to high carbs and low fat is the way to cut on tren, add in t3 and youre a carb annihilator... perfect combination for high carb dieting... try something along 300c 200p ~50f (fat as low as possible actually), youll lose fat like crazy without feeling like shit :headbang:

This was my exact position. The key for me was hitting high gi carbs post workout, 220g in one hit from rice krisbies then another 80g from white rice an hour later. I also hit 500g every day religiously, about 700 day before legs. Higher gi carbs work much better. Doing this ivl feel better on 500 tren than anything. Like being 18 again. I hammer an hours fasted cardio am and find it hard to stop energy so high. Gotta stay ahead of the curve with tren. If I start depleting I hit 20iu humalog post workout to fill out. . This gives me even more energy. It seems as soon as you let your self start depleting the problems start

How much test you on brotha?

I've never touched Tren, but I still have low blood sugar.:D

How much test you on brotha?

Down to 150. I don't want anything competing with tren for myv receptors. Going up to 100ed on tren next week:)

Going up to 100ed on tren next week:)

I took it to 630mg a week but didn't feel any different than at 490mg....even in a low carb environment I didn't get any of the symptoms the OP mentioned

I took it to 630mg a week but didn't feel any different than at 490mg....even in a low carb environment I didn't get any of the symptoms the OP mentioned
I always LOL reading your doses. 413.358 per week.

I always LOL reading your doses. 413.358 per week.

whats so funny about it^^ he just injected 0,7ml ed = 490mg/wk
then 0,9ml ed = 630mg/wk :p

but yeah i'd rather fill a full syringe with sh*t if i shoot it :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume