over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM test..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Got my results back today and I know alot of people question peptides..

This was on 8mg dac a week.. which is very affordable when compared to GH especially with the GH market..

I take a huperzine 200mcg and 500mg ecgc in the am.. thats it..

JXVGKJt.jpg

aaaaah yeah bro awesome!

also you werent on mk that long. what 4 days?

Last edited:
What is your dosing schedule with the DAC?

That is awesome!! This test shows that we have a great substitute for GH here. I'll be testing mine soon, after a month of DAC at 5.8mg per week with MK-677 25mg daily. I'm hoping for similar results.

2mg EOD.. And on the short week just make up for it.. Like 3mg 2mg 3mg...

Yes I had started the Mk four days prior.. I think it would have been higher had I been on the Mk longer.. This is about 6 weeks into the DAC..

Very cool.

Thank you so much! This ends the peptlde myths of not producing more than 2ius worth of hgh a day because it takes 7ius of synthetic hgh to get your igf1 in the 400's from what I've seen. And guess what??? This is real hgh produced by your body and meant to be in your body. It's not 192aa. It's not genetic hgh that tests high on serum hgh but low in igf1 due to an inactive form of hgh floating around in your bloodstream(this is explained in detail in the labs section which is why some genetic hgh is crap that falsely gives a high serum hgh with no igf1 improvement.)
Unless you can get pharma grade hgh, use peptldes and stop rolling the dice on genetics.

Thank you so much! This ends the peptlde myths of not producing more than 2ius worth of hgh a day because it takes 7ius of synthetic hgh to get your igf1 in the 400's from what I've seen. And guess what??? This is real hgh produced by your body and meant to be in your body. It's not 192aa. It's not genetic hgh that tests high on serum hgh but low in igf1 due to an inactive form of hgh floating around in your bloodstream(this is explained in detail in the labs section which is why some genetic hgh is crap that falsely gives a high serum hgh with no igf1 improvement.)
Unless you can get pharma grade hgh, use peptldes and stop rolling the dice on genetics.

I'm starting to agree with this completely. I think if more guys were doing (igf-1) tests on these peptides with results like this, people would be making the switch faster from hit or miss Chinese GH to spending the money on peptides.

That is awesome!! This test shows that we have a great substitute for GH here. I'll be testing mine soon, after a month of DAC at 5.8mg per week with MK-677 25mg daily. I'm hoping for similar results.

I just ordered some MK677 from superior. Going to feel that out first and do an IGF-1 test after 1 month. Then I might add 2-5mg DAC weekly because the combo sounds like an awesome bang for your buck.

aaaaah yeah bro awesome!

also you werent on mk that long. what 4 days?

Awesome results. This should shut a lot of people up that say that peptides are a waste of money and GH is the way to go. Speaking of GH, how would your peptide protocol IGF test compare to 4iu's/day of pharma grade GH. Your IGF is double the normal highest level so I would think that 4ius of GH would be comparable. If so then peptides are obviously the way to go bc they're MUCH more affordable than legit pharma grade GH.

Also, have you used legit GH? If so, how would you compare your current peptide protocol to GH that you've ran in the past as far as physical results?

I have never used gh period.. but with the cts, water retention, and results im certain this is just like it if not better.. im eating 6000 cal a day of pure shit and just hitting my macros and waking up leaner every day.. up 20 lbs since starting this and folli.. I know some of it is water but there is no doubt muscle being made as my strength is thru the roof..

And if anyone might think this is a ploy to pump up progen peptides I will gladly give a mod my private md login to further verify..

No games here..

Yeah but there will always be that guy who says he is just trying to sell peps because he is a rep.. so just wanted to nip it beforehand..

Yeah but there will always be that guy who says he is just trying to sell peps because he is a rep.. so just wanted to nip it beforehand..

Awesome results Cauthen and your absolutely right that some will still question the results but that's good mean more for us! Lol

When I added in cjc-dac my physique started changing fast. Good aas and gh/igf-1 boosters should create fast and big changes to any physique. Now with MK-677 you get additional convenience and added results. CJC-DAC has always been my fav. Thank you for getting tested and providing additional proof how effective this amazing peptide is. I can't wait to get back on cjc-dac!

These results are great but I'm confused at how everyone is tAlking about how affordable this is. If I'm right 8mg. A week is around 60 a week. Not that affordable compAred really.

This produced igf1 levels that would require something like 6-8ius daily. Genos are like 300 bucks for 36ius, which is only 6 days at best lol big savings if you ask me [emoji57]

Last edited:
I have never experimented with DAC but as you can imagine I'm thinking about doing it now after seeing these results.

Would 4mg per week be good for the first time if i stacked it with MK ?

Thinking of experimenting with those 2 and some LR3 during PCT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity