over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ingredients in Starbucks Coffee......WOW

If it makes them money...........................:mad:

Q, that's exactly what I said to my wife. She was excited that this was coming back as she loves the flavor, then said she would never get anything from there again. The stuff they put in it, the caramel 4 thing, they use in their whip cream also. We have been looking more and more at what's on the labels. It's truly disgusting

Its disgusting what the food industry sells.. Unfortunately most of us don't care enough to stay away from it.

Last edited:
Well the ingredient are not that great, but from the tone of this thread I though I was going to see something like arsenic listed.

So there are some artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. What do you expect from something you don't prepare yourself?

Personally, I just drink black coffee. Starbucks coffee is generally very good -- much better the DD.

How about starbucks is a rip off, regular coffee taste like burnt ass yesterday`s coffee AND those liberal d`bags do not support the military. That is enough for me to not patronize their stores. Cow milk from cows fed GMO corn is no different either.

Its disgusting what the food industry sells.. Unfortunately most of us don't care enough to stay away from it.

Exactly man! The same people who consume this stuff are the same people that smoke like chimneys and then blame the world when they get cancer.

Well the ingredient are not that great, but from the tone of this thread I though I was going to see something like arsenic listed.

So there are some artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. What do you expect from something you don't prepare yourself?

Personally, I just drink black coffee. Starbucks coffee is generally very good -- much better the DD.

Sorry this thread didn't meet your expectations. Do you know what Caramel Color Level IV is? I suggest you look it up. It is a carcinogen that is being added to many foods, I think that is something to be interested in.
What do I expect from something I don't prepare myself? First of all, I don't drink starbucks, I drink my own coffee. BUT, I expect that there will not be carcinogenic ingredients in my food/drink! I expect there to not be health hazardous ingredients in my food. If you are ok with that, then that is on you

Exactly man! The same people who consume this stuff are the same people that smoke like chimneys and then blame the world when they get cancer.

Sorry this thread didn't meet your expectations. Do you know what Caramel Color Level IV is? I suggest you look it up. It is a carcinogen that is being added to many foods, I think that is something to be interested in.
What do I expect from something I don't prepare myself? First of all, I don't drink starbucks, I drink my own coffee. BUT, I expect that there will not be carcinogenic ingredients in my food/drink! I expect there to not be health hazardous ingredients in my food. If you are ok with that, then that is on you

where would the fast food industry be without health hazardous ingredients? LOL!

you know they are hand in hand with big pharma, the food makes you fat and sick so you can go to the doc for some drugs to fix it.... of course the drugs will then cause you a whole bunch of other issues! lol

beautiful world we live it!

all hail the all mighty DOLLAR!!!

where would the fast food industry be without health hazardous ingredients? LOL!

you know they are hand in hand with big pharma, the food makes you fat and sick so you can go to the doc for some drugs to fix it.... of course the drugs will then cause you a whole bunch of other issues! lol

beautiful world we live it!

all hail the all mighty DOLLAR!!!

Corruption and Greed (go hand and hand) have been the downfall of every great nation/empire. Sadly, the US hasn't learned anything from the past 2,000 years of it happening time after time after time after time after, well you get the picture :D
Sadly, if there is profit to be made, many people will kill their own family members if they have to.

Caramel 4? Isn't that the stuff where In a study mice developed more tumors from when they consumed the equivalent of 2900 cans of cola a day for a human? Not that horrible, still better to avoid of course.

Doesn't look to bad, that Caramel 4 is what they put in all the underdosed tren right. ... ;)

In all honesty, if you guys don't mind drinking carcinogens than by all means go ahead. The "acceptable" amount of caramel 4 in the state of California is 29mcg, not very much. When a few products were tested, they failed miserably. Things are being put into our food and drinks and people look at it as "oh well". Beef cost is rising, so they're starting to use the "pink slime" again. I tell people and their response is: "what's pink slime"? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
This stuff is in the news, but people want to know what the kardashians are doing, who the next great singer will be or who's wearing what to this award show. People constantly shovel this crap in their mouths and then complain when they have tumors growing throughout their bodies. Avoiding them doesn't guarantee you won't get sick or get cancer, but I haven't met many people that don't smoke with lung or throat cancer. I'm just trying to give the people here a heads up on things that are put into our food/drinks. As I said before, I don't drink it but I'm sure some do. I drink water, coffee (at home) and Gatorade

If you think Starbucks black coffee is generally very good, you've never had good coffee.

Why is the stuff so darn expensive then??:confused:

Starbucks is for Yankees.. down south we drink coffee john Wayne style

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

And that folks, is why I own an Expresso machine and a french press.

And that folks, is why I own an Expresso machine and a french press.

That must be like an espresso machine but faster!! [emoji6]

Why is the stuff so darn expensive then??:confused:

Just name brand. Like how a Versace shirt is made by the same sweat shop kid that make the Walmart brand shirt but the price is waaaayyy different.

In all honesty, if you guys don't mind drinking carcinogens than by all means go ahead. The "acceptable" amount of caramel 4 in the state of California is 29mcg, not very much. When a few products were tested, they failed miserably. Things are being put into our food and drinks and people look at it as "oh well". Beef cost is rising, so they're starting to use the "pink slime" again. I tell people and their response is: "what's pink slime"? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
This stuff is in the news, but people want to know what the kardashians are doing, who the next great singer will be or who's wearing what to this award show. People constantly shovel this crap in their mouths and then complain when they have tumors growing throughout their bodies. Avoiding them doesn't guarantee you won't get sick or get cancer, but I haven't met many people that don't smoke with lung or throat cancer. I'm just trying to give the people here a heads up on things that are put into our food/drinks. As I said before, I don't drink it but I'm sure some do. I drink water, coffee (at home) and Gatorade

Same here. I just drink water nowadays and a black coffee here and there. I wouldn't for the life of me go to any chain franchise for what isn't even food. People have to realize that the same government that allows the sale of cigs and alcohol are the same ones making sure our food is safe. They'll sell us anything for a profit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear