over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Honest question

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Honest question here and im not a nerwb been around for a while. Have u guys had better results ramping your cycles up during blasst phases say start ur compounds low and work the doses up over 20 weeks or do u just go with one solid dose the whiole cycle.

Ive always just done one solid dose the whole cycle but a few guys i know ramp their gear up over the course of their cycle

In my PERSONAL experience i have seen better results and less sides ramping up, i go very low on my cruises 20mg test per day or 150mg test per week for around 6-8 weeks, then when i go on i tend to bump or add another compound around the 3-4 week mark which is usually half way through my blast. I used to think it was BS and didnt matter, i guess what i noted was in the first few weeks of a blast coming of a cruise , i could do more with less and then once i hit a plateu in either strength or weight change i then bump up the dose and things get rolling again. Then once i hit plateu again i usually cruise, for me this works out to 6-8 weeks blasting and 6-8 weeks cruising. I am no pro but i have seen good results of this and the most appealing thing from a health standpoint of view is using less to achieve more, i would like to use the least i can to continue making progress. I guess if i was competing it would be different i dont know, but im in this for the long wrong....hopefully.

If going 20 weeks, I definitely ramp up and rotate orals/tren in and out.

base would be about 500mg test, a gram of eq and deca maybe.

1-4 dbol
4-8 nothing
9-12 dbol
13-16 tren + dbol
17-20 tren + dbol + a50

something like this works real well.

Myostatin levels rise after approx 8 weeks, making gains much more difficult (LBM not weight). Increasing dosage or introducing stronger compounds allows you to continue to grow.

I like Omega-Red's approach of starting low and ramping only to what you personally need. Smaller guys like me don't need much. I start at TRT and ramp to about 800mg over 16 weeks.

I don't believe in having anything pre determined....doesn't make any sense. Run a cycle until gains slow down then go from there; up the doses, switch the compounds, or come off...listen to your body and experiment

I don't believe in having anything pre determined....doesn't make any sense. Run a cycle until gains slow down then go from there; up the doses, switch the compounds, or come off...listen to your body and experiment

I'm a little different I do plan everything out meticulously then evaluate after the cycle. As I've gotten more experience with gear I would hope I'd be able to do on the fly adjustments like I did in my past prep but having a flexible plane seems like the best of both worlds to me.

I'm a little different I do plan everything out meticulously then evaluate after the cycle. As I've gotten more experience with gear I would hope I'd be able to do on the fly adjustments like I did in my past prep but having a flexible plane seems like the best of both worlds to me.
I know a lot of people who operate like that, just not how my brain works. If you told me I had to write my workouts down I might quick bodybuilding haha. Everyone has a different approach that utilizes their brains in the best way...

I seriously don't understand all this meticulous planning and obsessing over the idea of magical cycles.

learn how drugs work, learn how your body works and move forward accordingly.

all the planning seems to be little good as in the real world there are so many variables at play, things will happen that you can not account for and most importantly you need to pay attention to whats going on with your body, everything changes as you progress.

20 week cycles?

you can not continue to progress for that long without increasing the amount of drugs you are taking, your body just cant do it.

I feel like people are mistaking long cycles for what is really just being on aas permanently.

Ramp for SURE.

Say you're doing 16 weeks.

Weeks 1-6
750mg test c
400mg deca
Up your cals every 1-2 weeks, in small increments, say 25-50 grams of carbs per day

Weeks 7-12
1000 test c
600mg deca
Be sure to up cals as usual

Weeks 13-16
1200 test c
800mg deca
By the end your cals are substantially higher than when you started to go along with the increased dosages to ensure that you are never plateauing or hitting any walls.

Do it this way and I guarantee that you wont stop growing and if you didnt give a shit about your health you could continue growing with this methods but by 16 weeks (hell I typically I only cycle 12 weeks) your body needs to take a break, recoup, heal, and get health in check. Cruise for 4 weeks, get bloodwork done and repeat.

Think thats gonna be my approach to this next blast

start with test deca and eq

then

then

then rest and recoup

I seriously don't understand all this meticulous planning and obsessing over the idea of magical cycles.

learn how drugs work, learn how your body works and move forward accordingly.

all the planning seems to be little good as in the real world there are so many variables at play, things will happen that you can not account for and most importantly you need to pay attention to whats going on with your body, everything changes as you progress.

20 week cycles?

you can not continue to progress for that long without increasing the amount of drugs you are taking, your body just cant do it.

I feel like people are mistaking long cycles for what is really just being on aas permanently.

It's not a magical cycle I'm after its analysis on how my body is using the chemicals and what works best. Plain and simple if you know 500 mgs works well then moving up to 600 or 750 is the best move instead of jumping to 1 gram because of a feeling

i think ramping up is definitely a good idea. i also think you NEED to up dosages every 4-6 weeks to keep gaining, but this doesnt work forever if you start at decent dosages. i think you shouldnt start too low if you have blasted high.

my blast plans for the future are probably
weeks 1-4 test 500 npp 500 + oral (sdrol or methyltren to kickstart while dosages build up)
4-8 test 750 npp 750
8-12 test 750 npp 750 + oral
12-16 test 1000 npp 1000
16-20 test 1000 npp 1000 + oral

orals could be substituted for tren aswell.
however im not quite sure if 20 week blasts are really that useful..
i'd rather keep it short for like 10 weeks and hit it hard right from the start (possibly 1000 test 1000 npp for 4 weeks, then add oral for 4 weeks, then add tren for 4 weeks or so). then cruise for 6 weeks and repeat.

Think thats gonna be my approach to this next blast

start with test deca and eq

then

then

then rest and recoup

Bumping food with the supps is the absolute key to this working bro. Otherwise dont expect much of a change.

ramp.
add and up things strategically for you goals and "peak date". simple logic if nothing more.
bc I been drinkin I will compare:
if It takes you 4 drinks to get a buzz now, 2 months from now it prob wont give you a buzz... up to 5 or 6 drinks and you are buzzing again....why go straight to 5-6 drinks and be wasted when you can get buzzed off of lil less and increase as you need to....

terrible example:st:r-wars but you see it what I am sayin...
-JS

Keep taking more and more as you go as long as you are making gains. Cut back when you start feeling like shit. This will get you the biggest the fastest. Far from healthy , but it is real talk.

I would think that ramping up is the proper way to put anything into your body.

Idk if it is effective or not, but that's what I do. Just seems to make sense.

Keep taking more and more as you go as long as you are making gains. Cut back when you start feeling like shit. This will get you the biggest the fastest. Far from healthy , but it is real talk.

h e a l t h y ????

I've never heard of such a word? Can you elaborate further?

Bumping food with the supps is the absolute key to this working bro. Otherwise dont expect much of a change.

Def. I always adjust my food according to goals and what my body can metabolize and utilize best at that given time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of us threw healthy out the window when we made the decision to become as large as possible ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity