over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update liverproblem

Geoffke

Banned
I got the results of my bloodwork

My cholesterol is now 100 instead of 400
My kidneyfuntion is normal
My liverenzymes are still very high and pancreasenzymes also.
Bloodpressure: 12/7 was 16/10 before

My doc says my liver is doing "only a little" better but still the enyzmes
are very very high. ( 150)
My testosterone 100 and normal readings are 120 for adult,
without PCT
The only thing that improved a lot seems to be the bad cholesterol and bloodpressure

:(

Last edited:

My doc says my liver is doing "a little" better but still the enyzmes
are very very high.

It will get better brother.The enzymes is a little bit lengthily process just keep on doing what you are doing to improve your situation.:cool:

It will get better brother.The enzymes is a little bit lengthily process just keep on doing what you are doing to improve your situation.:cool:

People here suggested NAC and since I started using it I feel better.
It seems to help.
I now think injectables are more stressfull to the liver than people think
if you use to much to long....
Pro bodybuilders must have a strong liver to keep pushing these dosages
for many years...

get better brah were rooting for you! when i had structual damage to my kidneys and liver 4 months ago i was going from doc to doc, test after test. i feel you on those things and on top of it the anxiety it causes. dont worry at all and take it easy. even if you feel way better you still may not be 100% as far as your organs etc.

Bloodpressure: 12/7 was 16/10 before

My doc says my liver is doing "only a little" better but still the enyzmes
are very very high. ( 150)
My testosterone 100 and normal readings are 120 for adult,
without PCT
The only thing that improved a lot seems to be the bad cholesterol and bloodpressure

Those are the 2 most important things you could have improved. You should be thrilled...we told you it would be OK. Liver enzymes being high means shit and will likely continually subside.

People here suggested NAC and since I started using it I feel better.
It seems to help.
I now think injectables are more stressfull to the liver than people think
if you use to much to long....
Pro bodybuilders must have a strong liver to keep pushing these dosages
for many years...

I forget...were you using HG/Pharma AAS? If not, who knows what you were injecting or what contamination was involved. I am pretty sure that injectables dont do what you think or it would be common knowledge and there'd be a huge outcry of medical professionals warning against this. You seem to make a lot of things up in your mind as you go along. I am glad you are doing better. Stay on your NAC and find some TUDCA.

And drink room temp lemon water.

Listen, you've made improvements and that's great! Keep it going!! It's great that you've started on NAC...Keep going. Take Knight's advice and get some TUDCA. I'm sure you can find a way for someone to send you some Synthergine.

Again, you're improving, build off of that! Be motivated and stay focused!!

Those are the 2 most important things you could have improved. You should be thrilled...we told you it would be OK. Liver enzymes being high means shit and will likely continually subside.

I was thinking the same thing. The guy was concerned about liver failure which obviously is not the case or there would be absolutely zero improvements. I would be very happy to see my blood work improve, but I guess he's still more concerned about having to give up AAS rather than his health. I'll never understand that mindset. Just be glad that you're alive and getting better! In another month your blood work will continue to improve just as long as you stay away from supplements that stress the liver and keep taking supplements that improve liver function.

I would say you dodged a bullet so be grateful.

Last edited:
I forget...were you using HG/Pharma AAS? If not, who knows what you were injecting or what contamination was involved. I am pretty sure that injectables dont do what you think or it would be common knowledge and there'd be a huge outcry of medical professionals warning against this. You seem to make a lot of things up in your mind as you go along. I am glad you are doing better. Stay on your NAC and find some TUDCA.

I used UG gear only. I think you are right about the UG gear. It contains a lot more benzyl alcolohol that does the actual damage...

I heard about TUDSCA , I think here in Europe it"'s called UDCSCA and is available with prescription. I'm gonna ask my doc next time I visit.
Thanks

I was thinking the same thing. The guy was concerned about liver failure which obviously is not the case or there would be absolutely zero improvements. I would be very happy to see my blood work improve, but I guess he's still more concerned about having to give up AAS rather than his health. I'll never understand that mindset. Just be glad that you're alive and getting better! In another month your blood work will continue to improve just as long as you stay away from supplements that stress the liver and keep taking supplements that improve liver function.

Well I felt I actually needed it for my job. I'm a bouncer and it's my only income... You get better paid doors when your big and impressive....here in Europa...
A couple weeks ago I was still pissed about my health problems, a drunken hero tried to fight me and I beat the shit out of him.
He got himself a trip to the hospital... and I got myself fired for being overaggresive...

Time to get a real job and get my health back...

Last edited:

Actually my liver didn't improve much after 6 weeks off...
The jaundice is gone and that's about it.
Liver enzymes still very high....
But I'm glad my cholesterol dropped from 400 to 100 though....

I used UG gear only. I think you are right about the UG gear. It contains a lot more benzyl alcolohol that does the actual damage...

I heard about TUDSCA , I think here in Europe it"'s called UDCSCA and is available with prescription. I'm gonna ask my doc next time I visit.
Thanks
Tudca and Udca are slightly different things..

I would STRONGLY urge you to try Synthergine. I say it many times but
I have witnessed improvements NUMEROUS times through blood labs of its
effectiveness. Im sure they can find a way to get some to you.

if there is a way bro i would take the above advice.On the other hand you are improving .That it self is great imop.....................

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws