over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hanshaw at N Americans

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, according to his FB posts, Dusty seems fairly confident he is getting that elusive pro card this weekend. Anybody there seen him yet?

David Baye from MD saw him and said "he has some drying out to do".
Prejudging for the men is Friday.

-MT

i think that dusty will do better s an amatuer a top amatuer.. people are always routing for him.. in the pros he will be next to last all the time..

better be a top amateur and underdog making a lot of money and an underdog
every time.. he should just stay there. it has befint him so far. dont think of him making pro will do him any good

Last edited:
i think that dusty will do better s an amatuer a top amatuer.. people are always routing for him.. in the pros he will be next to last all the time..

better be a top amateur and underdog making a lot of money and an underdog
every time.. he should just stay there. it has befint him so far. dont think of him making pro will do him any good

Are you serious. Dude:rolleyes:

Yeah he dusty Will never be a top 5 Pro at any show.. What Will dusty gain as a Pro ? He Said it him self.. He make money as a amatuer. A good living.. He Will turn Pro because the supers heavys div sucks Big time they are off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet he looks great and is going to nail it tomorrow.

I wish him the best of luck.

Yeah he dusty Will never be a top 5 Pro at any show.. What Will dusty gain as a Pro ? He Said it him self.. He make money as a amatuer. A good living.. He Will turn Pro because the supers heavys div sucks Big time they are off.

That is the stupidest shit i have ever heard. You act like he is competing against total shit for bodybuilders. This is a national show which will attract some big dog bodybuilders. They all want to get there pro card because Getting your Pro Card is a huge deal.

I'm pretty certain he doesn't have any grand illusions of becoming Mr. O or winning the AC. He will continue to do his thing - train, make videos, guest pose, pimp his sponsors/supps, do trade shows, travel, do seminars.

What will he gain as a pro? Oh I dunno how about the satisfaction of fulfilling a life long dream that he has been busting his ass trying to accomplish for years. Isn't that enough?

I don't think he gives one iota of placing top 5 as a pro. Let me ask you something....who is more popular right now? Joey Swoll, Rich Piana, CT Fletcher or Dexter Jackson? Who do you think did more guest posings and made much much more money doing guest posings... Victor Martinez or Markus Ruhl? Placing high in bodybuilding contests does not matter one bit unless you are Heath or Cutler. Being a freak or extremely popular does.
Take it from a guy who runs a bigtime operation in the supplement industry.....I would much rather have a extremely popular guy who is followed by everyone on facebook, youtube and twitter who places 4th in the Mr South Carolina in the heavyweights, than a guy who places 3rd in the Mr Olympia who has absolutely no internet presence......somehow time and time again this concept gets lost in todays bodybuildings society.

Last edited:
I don't think he gives one iota of placing top 5 as a pro. Let me ask you something....who is more popular right now? Joey Swoll, Rich Piana, CT Fletcher or Dexter Jackson? Who do you think did more guest posings and made much much more money doing guest posings... Victor Martinez or Markus Ruhl? Placing high in bodybuilding contests does not matter one bit unless you are Heath or Cutler. Being a freak or extremely popular does.
Take it from a guy who runs a bigtime operation in the supplement industry.....I would much rather have a extremely popular guy who is followed by everyone on facebook, youtube and twitter who places 4th in the Mr South Carolina in the heavyweights, than a guy who places 3rd in the Mr Olympia who has absolutely no internet presence......somehow time and time again this concept gets lost in todays bodybuildings society.

2x

I hope Dusty Kills It!

Dusty will come in knowing in every fibre of his entire being that he gave it his all (as always) and its out of his control. Regardless, pro or not, he will continue to be successful in his journey of life because there is no stopping that kind of drive and will power that is so rarely witnessed once in a lifetime let alone year after year as Dusty has displayed. Pro card will change nothing other than one minor check mark off of a massive list of already accomplished successes. But if anyone deserves it, its Dusty.

I sure hope he gets it for his own sake, but I hope even harder he gets it to put an end to the ignorant members that come out of the woodwork year after year.

You missed the end all of end all names in your list.

Bostin Loyd.

lol :p

dusty is never gonna make a top 5 in any shows in the pros. look a the people that have beating him over the years in the supers ind the NPC. he cant beat any of them in the pro ranks.

dusty is never gonna make a top 5 in any shows in the pros. look a the people that have beating him over the years in the supers ind the NPC. he cant beat any of them in the pro ranks.

You just don't get it do you?

Well i Think you dont get it.. And never listen to the newest podcast with dusty..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity