over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with first 2 kits of HGG

krackerrc

Registered
I finally pulled the trigger on HGH. Im a vet on the sreroid side.and currently on 125o test and 600 npp at 200lbs. I just need advice on how and what to take with it. I heard peptides was a must. Thanks guys and all your help will be greatly appreciated.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

So, let me get this straight. You bought some GH and you don't even know how to run it? Oh boy.... And peptides are a must while running HGH? Haha say what? That makes absolutely no sense. Sure, guys run both, but it is not a must or even close to being a must that the two need to be ran together.

I will never understand how or why guys buy stuff that they don't even know how to use. There's tons of info on this board about running GH so you shouldn't even have to ask such questions. Literally everyday there is talk of HGH on here.

Do a search, man.

So, let me get this straight. You bought some GH and you don't even know how to run it? Oh boy.... And peptides are a must while running HGH? Haha say what? That makes absolutely no sense. Sure, guys run both, but it is not a must or even close to being a must that the two need to be ran together.

I will never understand how or why guys buy stuff that they don't even know how to use. There's tons of info on this board about running GH so you shouldn't even have to ask such questions. Literally everyday there is talk of HGH on here.

Do a search, man.
Do you REALLY believe that everyone using a black market drug knows everything about the drugs, and the proper way to use them? C'mon, stop fooling yourself. I have never run HGH, but I have read tons about it. If the time comes for me to run it, I will ask questions. His question about Peptides is not a bad one. Some people on here DO say it is necessary, others don't. Maybe belongs in beginners thread, but not a bad question.

Well Medic has a good point everything one would want to know about GH is on here somewher, personaly I prefer to post a Q as opposed to using the search button but thats just cause Im lazy lol
For me GH works great with some test I have tried T3, T4,huperzine, peptides but didnt really notice any increased effectivness. But thats just me we are all different you are going to have to experiment a bit to find out whats right for you.
As far as when to take ur GH I played around with that to everyday at 4pm is best for me then Im in the gym at 6:30pm when my serum levels are at there highest pumpin that shit through my muscles thats my uneducated theroy.
I also like to site inject if its a bicep nite Ill put 5iu in each it definatly increases the pump.
Hope that helps clarify good luck with your research!

Medic let me get this straight if you got no advise got back to datin your sister. Punk

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

I finally pulled the trigger on HGH. Im a vet on the sreroid side.and currently on 125o test and 600 npp at 200lbs. I just need advice on how and what to take with it. I heard peptides was a must. Thanks guys and all your help will be greatly appreciated.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

125 test and 600 nandro? I'd say spend ur money on more anabolics and food. Plenty of room with those doses.

you'd get a lot more gains from 500mg of test than hgh. it's one thing to say "I'm considering 3x/week PWO or every day in the morning, which do you think is best?" But saying how do I run HGH is essentially like asking "how do these steroids work?" Gotta do your homework. If you're not competing, forget the growth $ for $ it sucks compared to anabolics. If you're maxing out those doses then growth is the next step.

Personally, I always add some T3 when I take HGH.
Long before all these peptides were out, we did fine with just HGH, Test and another aas.

Personally, I always add some T3 when I take HGH.
Long before all these peptides were out, we did fine with just HGH, Test and another aas.

T4 is probably better suited...

Yes, we'll fake hgh is everywhere so what is your point? I love using CJC DAC to use tons of natural gh instead of rolling the dice on synthetic LIKELY fake gh..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131