over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well Done To Matt Porter at NA's

Omega-Red

Registered
Really impressed, Matt just a few weeks ago was lost in the the lineup to come back and place second to the overall winner was excellent, if you read this Matt, well done mate and no doubt you must be really happy "redeeming" yourself from your last outing fella.

Nice work Matt!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU MATT PORTER! YOU LOOKED SO IMPRESSIVE! :headbang:

Great job man!!! I miss seeing your posts here. Glad
To seeing your doing well.
Seen the video big mike posted
A few weeks back. You guys are bad ass!! The real deal

a great job by Matt! Noticeable improvements from USA's, overall ballance is much better.
Hands off (y)

Congrats Matt!!

After meeting Matt and having dinner with him and his wife at USA i have to say i couldnt be happier to see hm come back and kill it. You just dont often meet such a good hearted genuine person. He puts the time in both in the gym, in the kitchen and in the research and always learning and becoming better with his methods.

Pro card is in his future....

How awesome was it to see two "condition monsters" battle it out for the win though? Felt almost like the old days before bloated guts and super heavyweight class' where the focus is big big big at the cost of conditioning came about.....

Way to go big boy. Matt, Ive seen you progress over the years, and have always been humble and helpful in answering my questions and other members questions. Come back here and post man, you are appreciated and needed.

After meeting Matt and having dinner with him and his wife at USA i have to say i couldnt be happier to see hm come back and kill it. You just dont often meet such a good hearted genuine person. He puts the time in both in the gym, in the kitchen and in the research and always learning and becoming better with his methods.

Pro card is in his future....

How awesome was it to see two "condition monsters" battle it out for the win though? Felt almost like the old days before bloated guts and super heavyweight class' where the focus is big big big at the cost of conditioning came about.....

Crazy to think that Matt was that close to turning pro. I wonder if this will change his original plans of taking 2015 off and coming back in 2016. At least I believe that's what he had planned...

My wife and I have watched Matt work his way up the ladder in the Northwest over the past 10 years and now to see him knocking at the door to turn PRO is very cool......he is a great rep for the state of Oregon. Awesome conditioning and great color.....is that LSR? :)

What's the reason?
If possible I would
Like to fix it or invite him back over.
I always thought he was a good contributor.
I
Imagine like everyone else at times, his time is limited.
If it another reason if like to know in a pm.

What's the reason?
If possible I would
I

Speculating. But thinking he got flak for valuable advice and wasn't a sponsor
I remember his one massive thread about how to not fuck up your prep was deleted
Again. Just a guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculating. But thinking he got flak for valuable advice and wasn't a sponsor
I remember his one massive thread about how to not fuck up your prep was deleted
Again. Just a guess

Truth. He admittedly wasnt advertising just literally answering question after question giving away free advice and was accused of trying to market his servicez and thread deleted with all the info in it. I missed it happening, but was told about it....

From what im told by a few others he wasnt treated so cordially and didnt take too kindly to being accused. again, i wasnt here so coulsnt say what did or did not happen

Well. It stands to reason. If a few friendly tips helped someone. I'm sure that thread did get him business. Which I'm sure wasn't his intent.. And it's awesome for him
I'm sure the site isn't bankrupt by him not paying fees and I don't think Shelby , Phil. And meadows are impacted
Hell. Without ANY advice. What good would the board be? Are we not suppose to share Info?
Hell. TBH. After reading a few TP4U threads about prep. Intra workout nutrition. Ect. I did my own investigation into as to the cost of his services
It would be a shame if all knowledgeable bros kept quiet
My $0.02

What's the reason?
If possible I would
I
The reason is his "stop screwing up your contest prep thread" that was removed.

The thread was brilliance...
And mostly because of the members here who asked great questions and made the conversation much better than it was on the other board it was posted at.

Maybe there's a way to restore it rajjin?

Last edited:
First off --

Thank you everyone for the support and kind words, truly means lot to me.

I am beyond ecstatic about how things panned out at this show, as I really knew

in my heart I did not bring my "A-game" to the USA's, and really needed to prove

to myself that I can make the necessary adjustments and "right my wrongs" in

5 week. The placement expectation was irrelevant and I just wanted to present a

better version of myself. But my GOSH --- to place 2nd next to the overall winner

was unreal! When I heard my number called out by Steve Weinbergers voice, my

entire body and face lit up, and I exploded onto the center line with a smile and

energy from within. It was simply awesome.

As for me not posting much -- in al honesty, I have not been posting much ANYWHERE.

My time is getting more and more limited as my work load is greater, and travel

schedule seems non-stop! I won't complain though, and feel blessed for everything I have going on.

Once again -- nothing at ALL personal, I just am honestly much more limited with

my time now a days. I there are any questions or threads you guys want me to be apart of , FB message me, or email me etc...and I can pop in,

I want to say -- CONGRATS to BBOY, Brad Davis!!!! He looked insane and won A

FRIGGIN PRO SHOW! Also a huge shout out to Dusty Hanshaw for locking that card down, and being such an amazing person all around.

Thomas Lenihan , David Smith , all you guys are awesome and I am so happy to see you all in the flesh and call you my friends.

-Matt

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity