over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Ramirez (overall North American) *conditioning*

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Erik is a great guy and i know him personally, but this has zero to do with that.......

HOLY SHIT did he bring conditioning! That was just unreal. I remember when i laid eyes on him at Nationals and i was trying to figure out if it was just his perfect tan or something that made him look so hard and dry (i didnt wanna believe he smoked me so badly condition wise lol)....just STANDING THERE. Never did i think he could possibly come back HARDER and DRIER. That was just absolutely unreal. And il tell you personally....you can be amazed by the pictures all you want...they do NO justice...seeing that shit in person is jaw dropping.

Seeing him and Porter 1-2 as condition monsters, yet also complete bodybuilders, was truly inspiring. I only wish i could somewhat approach that type of conditioning one day.....

Erik vs. some famous pictures posted repeatedly over the years (though Erik is MUCH bigger). Never did i think id see this come back......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 966
Incredible. Do you know who his coach is? Does he do his own prep?

Pretty sure its George Farah.
Im wondering is it Farah, genetics or both?

Farrah. Erik's response is seemingly also genetic, though. Otherwise all of Farrahs clients would be this peeled lol. Erik is also a hard worker and strikes me as the type to never miss a detail the entire prep. They seem to have nailed Eriks formula and just tweak it to be better and better...

il also say...he NEVER holds water no matter what when he diets. He loves his sodium and carbs.... if you know how to use them right they work in your favor not against you.....

I saw him like 8wks out from USA and he lifted his pant leg and was already much leaner than me...im like MF'r i gotta step this up haha....

Farrah. Erik's response is seemingly also genetic, though. Otherwise all of Farrahs clients would be this peeled lol. Erik is also a hard worker and strikes me as the type to never miss a detail the entire prep. They seem to have nailed Eriks formula and just tweak it to be better and better...

il also say...he NEVER holds water no matter what when he diets. He loves his sodium and carbs.... if you know how to use them right they work in your favor not against you.....

I saw him like 8wks out from USA and he lifted his pant leg and was already much leaner than me...im like MF'r i gotta step this up haha....

Gotta love guys like him, you look at them and get your feelinz all hurt. lol

That guy looks great. Phil you are right, I like that they are coming in more condition, then just being big.

TP4U - I like your attitude man. You can give props to someone that beat you and not make excuses. That's the attitude of a winner!!

Crazy thing was he weighed 12lbs more than last year and better conditioning

Shredded as hell, I need them glutes like that come my competition day

He looks perfect ,he has the mass but he is lean as hell! Wished i could get shredded glutes like that.......:)

I don't know the guy you would know more than me on this front Phil, but I always thought he looked kind of smooth in the offseason pics I have seen but GEEEZUS....you can just tell the guy suffers to get into condition....the last 2 shows look at his face compared to offseason pics....Lets face it modern day bodybuilding is about suffering to get down into insane condition...

This pic is from last year at the nationals where he placed 4th and I thought he was terribly overlooked and should have jumped a few places....but you can just see the gaunt look in his face of suffering....the guy must be a warrior because he keeps getting into crazy shape....

Attachments

• DSC_9339_FLYOAOXRQE.jpg
    DSC_9339_FLYOAOXRQE.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 797
Ive seen this same look from some of the Middle Eastern competitors that get into just mind boggling condition.

Look at this middle Eastern guy from the back

Attachments

• RZE2c.jpg
    RZE2c.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 775
He looks awesome! Total package right there :headbang:

Attachments

• erik.jpg
    erik.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 769
and now this middle eastern kids face from the front....the detail in his quads are unbelievable but he has that "I suffered to get here" look in his face that is telltale

Attachments

• zaor_maradaz5.jpg
    zaor_maradaz5.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 772
Insane amount of work, dedication and attention to detail. Seriously impressed with both of them.

All the pics in this thread are awesome!

These guys skins are immaculate aswell!

Makes me sad I'm battling acne from fcking orals lol

Ive seen this same look from some of the Middle Eastern competitors that get into just mind boggling condition.

Look at this middle Eastern guy from the back
When I see pictures like this, I realize right away that there is genetics involved. For me to get those deep cuts (I don't even think I could), I would be 120lbs before it was all said and done and I'd be close to death.

Still awesome to just appreciate it though. Awesome pics.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws