over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phytoform - veggie replacement?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can anyone realistically say whether this is a good replacement for vegetables? Or it is nothing like the real thing? I'm not too smart when it comes to knowledge of these ingredients.

I think posting a link to the product is against the rules so you might have to google it.

Last edited:
I do not know for sure, but I picked some up and enjoy it. I take it post workout. I do not like fruit really (too sweet) so I figured I would try it and see. Maybe JM can chime in since he works for Prime and fill us in better.

I do not know for sure, but I picked some up and enjoy it. I take it post workout. I do not like fruit really (too sweet) so I figured I would try it and see. Maybe JM can chime in since he works for Prime and fill us in better.

We can only hope he does. I'd happily replace my veggies I blend in my nutribullet with water twice a day (yuck) with Phytoform, but I am skeptical it's just as good.

I'm not sure what's in that product but look into Green Vibrance. Possibly one of the best there is. I mix it with Magnum Performance Greens because the Magnum brand has a great taste.

The profile of Green Vibrance is outstanding and if you believe what all these greens companies tell you it's like getting pounds and pounds of vegetables in a serving. So who knows.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone realistically say whether this is a good replacement for vegetables? Or it is nothing like the real thing? I'm not too smart when it comes to knowledge of these ingredients.

I think posting a link to the product is against the rules so you might have to google it.

I do not like veggies at all, but I do blend a couple handfuls of Kale in my shakes and I honestly do not notice them hardly at all...

I'm not sure what's in that product but look into Green Vibrance. Possibly one of the best there is. I mix it with Magnum Performance Greens because the Magnum brand has a great taste.

The profile of Green Vibrance is outstanding and if you believe what all these greens companies tell you it's like getting pounds and pounds of vegetables in a serving. So who knows.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

What he said! Green Vibrance is good stuff!

Holy cow. Phytoform tastes incredible. (strawberry kiwi).

I just took a second serving right after the first cuz it was so good.

No supplement can ever replace fresh vegetables, but if your the kind of person who doesn't eat vegetables (like myself) it's certainly better than nothing

Holy cow. Phytoform tastes incredible. (strawberry kiwi).

I just took a second serving right after the first cuz it was so good.
Best tasting supp I have ever used. Even mixed with certain pre workouts its phenomenal

Best tasting supp I have ever used. Even mixed with certain pre workouts its phenomenal
I've failed to see the advantage of taking it pre workout even though I've see. Jt advocated often..?

I've failed to see the advantage of taking it pre workout even though I've see. Jt advocated often..?
Just purely out of conveience for me, I dont do it everyday. I like to take it in the morning after breakfast and I train 60-90 mins after meal 1 so I just throw em together instead of doing it 20 mins apart

Absolutely, im with you and Knight it tastes great. Its the first Prime product i bought, I got the Kiwi Strawberry also. I mix it in my morning shake that i take right when i get up, with Vanilla Iso 100 it tastes great. I also throw in a half a frozen banana and 1/3 cup oats.

I would highly doubt that its just as good as real organic vegetables, i mean how could it be. But it is certainly better than nothing, and it has some proven ingredients in it.

After Prime signed Evan and Meadows i checked out their product line, and i was in need of a fruits and greens supplement. I am very happy with it. I have their EAA's to mix with intra with my Glycofuse, once the glycofuse runs out ill switch over the the Intra MD.

Is a greens product as good as raw organic veggies? Likely not...but one big advantage is a serving or two of greens can literally contain the nutrients of CUPS AND CUPS of veggies.

The supplement may have advantages but Nothing replaces vegetables. Vegetables have phytochemicals in them when raw. Some get enhanced with cooking but not all. These phytochemicals most likely get destroyed with processing and storage over hours or days.

So the supplement may have advantages and be worthy of taking but don't skimp on the real veggies! Veggies have health building qualities that cannot be truly replaced. Kind of like pharm grade vs underground lab. Who ever made us made veggies too. A person made that supplement.

So I decided to buy 3 bottles and took a scoop with my usual veggie shake, which normally tastes horrible. OMG it completely masked the taste to go along with the added nutrients. This is now a must have in my supplement program permanently.

I have been using it for a while now, and its definitely a good addition to my supplement regimen. I put it in my morning shake that i have right when i wake up, it makes it taste like the best smoothie ever and it keeps my digestion nice and regulated.

Im also using their (Prime) EAA's intra and im liking those as well.

So I decided to buy 3 bottles and took a scoop with my usual veggie shake, which normally tastes horrible. OMG it completely masked the taste to go along with the added nutrients. This is now a must have in my supplement program permanently.

I TOLD YOU!

No supplement can ever replace fresh vegetables, but if your the kind of person who doesn't eat vegetables (like myself) it's certainly better than nothing

I am with you on this I always go for the fresh fruits or veggies. I can't stomach a bunch of liquid alternatives. I have had too many bad experiences with nasty tasting pre/intra/postworkout drinks to enjoy anything in liquid form.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear