over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to lose my mind!!

method2madness

Registered
My wife is 4 months pregnant and my son has been doing the terrible two's thing. Need I say more? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My wife is 4 months pregnant and my son has been doing the terrible two's thing. Need I say more? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Gotcha beat M2M, my wife is 8 months prego and my son is doing it!!! I feel your pain

ahhhhhh.....
nice and quiet over here,
Clemson and Georgia on the tv...

I have two boys 4 and 2 years old.
Wife is 6 months pregnant.
Wife is emotional.
My two year old is the most whiny kid in the world.
I'm on 800mg of test/wk and haven't had sex in months.
I'm ready to cheat lol totally kidding but seriously I need some fucking pussy my balls hurt.

Such is life.

Wear a condom or get snipped :) Seriously,,,,ENJOY these times,,,they are precious and go by fast,,,your a VERY lucky man to have a nice family.

Wear a condom or get snipped :) Seriously,,,,ENJOY these times,,,they are precious and go by fast,,,your a VERY lucky man to have a nice family.

I do realize this and I am so in love with my wife and baby boy, but once in a while it just helps to vent bit.

I'm up in Canada and I use to work on an oil rig. My schedule was 15 days on with 6 days off. One day my son started asking me to stay home. He saw the big hockey bag with my shit and knew I was leaving for many many sleeps lol. I said daddy has to go to work to make money to buy you toys and stuff I'll be back in a few sleeps. Anyways he ran to his room crying. I kissed my wife and said I better run he'll forget about me in an hour. Typical kid right. Anyways he comes back with a piggy bank saying that he will give me all his money to stay home. It was so cute but I realized it was time for a new job.

One of my fav quotes is Gus Fring on Breaking Bad. Sometimes marriage sucks. Sometimes you wish you could run away from it all. All husbands have experienced this dude.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZHLppS5_w"]Breaking Bad - "A Man Provides" speech - YouTube[/ame]

I have a hormonal 12 year old daughter and a sassy 9 year old.....norhing holds a candle to a pregnant wife though.....I feel for ya!!

I have two boys 4 and 2 years old.
Wife is 6 months pregnant.
Wife is emotional.
My two year old is the most whiny kid in the world.
I'm on 800mg of test/wk and haven't had sex in months.
I'm ready to cheat lol totally kidding but seriously I need some fucking pussy my balls hurt.

Such is life.

I busted out laughing on this one bro!
man... that is funny shit.

thank god we were newly weds when we were pregnant. we were having sex like rabbits. all the time. she was horned up! I kinda started to like having prego sex......
-JS

Last edited:
I busted out laughing on this one bro!
man... that is funny shit.

thank god we were newly weds when we were pregnant. we were having sex like rabbits. all the time. she was horned up! I kinda started to like having prego sex......
-JS

Thankfully she does have a good sex drive its just this pregnancy has been hard on her. Each pregnancy has been different for her, typically she gets morning sickness weeks 6-12 and then her sex drive returns, but not this time !! LOL.

Lol
Hang in there buddy
2's are just a warm up for the " threes"

I still don't understand why they call it "terrible two's" when 3, 4, and 5 are so much worse. :confused:

3's were def the worst with both of mine
4's not as bad and by 5 I could start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and they get a little more self suficent... And it becomes less babysitting and they can start to do fun stuff.

Having a teenage daughter is no freaking cake walk I can promise you!! The little girl that thought daddy was the only man in the world - now has a boyfriend.

Last edited:
3's were def the worst with both of mine
4's not as bad and by 5 I could start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and they get a little more self suficent... And it becomes less babysitting and they can start to do fun stuff.

My son has just gotten a whole lot more hyper and his appetite is ridiculous for his size. Hope my little girl that's on the way is a bit more laid back and doesn't eat as much as her big brother does! Things are getting better as far as fun stuff goes, but at nearly 40 years old, it's getting a little harder to keep up with him (energy-wise).

Having a teenage daughter is no freaking cake walk I can promise you!! The little girl that thought daddy was the only man in the world - now has a boyfriend.

I'm dreading those days already and my daughter hasn't even been born yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws